• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Starterkit (Rmxp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
    Years
    Onyxrhapsody87 said:
    Hi Blizzy... I love your work... I was wondering... Wouldn't it be easier to make a class for each pokemon... in place of the original classes like Knight or Mage... From what I've heard, Making each pokemon a hero actor doesn't work well on the RPG XP... But then, I don't know much of anything about scripting... Just wondering why no one's tried doing that...
    well, i make every pkmn like an actor,
    so it'll be like this:
    $game_party.actors[number].value
    value can be: hp, maxhp, sp, atk, def, str, etc.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    blizzy. Do you know how in the original battle system that comes with rpg maker xp, how all your party is sent out. How do you do that? I want it for my game that way, what do I do to put that back again.

Kirby Pink

Advance Spriter
    Years
    I fixed that thing, i simple copy a fresh Rpg maker script from a new project to the data folder of my Pok?mon game and thus that removed it.

Blizzy

Years
    dan48 said:
    blizzy. Do you know how in the original battle system that comes with rpg maker xp, how all your party is sent out. How do you do that? I want it for my game that way, what do I do to put that back again.
    remove the script Scene_Battle_Actors

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    How do you put the game in full screen, like it takes up the whole screen, because when I put it on full screen like the bottom half is gone. How do I put this back to normal?

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2005
    Blizzy are you going to make a Bag system for the next release because you said something about a mart system and what good would a mart be with out a bag?

Blizzy

Years
    dan48 said:
    How do you put the game in full screen, like it takes up the whole screen, because when I put it on full screen like the bottom half is gone. How do I put this back to normal?
    with alt + enter it goes wrong,
    but why do you want it full screen?
    the graphics will be stretched out.
    Pokemon563 said:
    Blizzy are you going to make a Bag system for the next release because you said something about a mart system and what good would a mart be with out a bag?
    only mart system.
    i just need the graphics for that,
    and it'll be done ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2007
    It don't work! :\
    Look at that:
    Pokemon Starterkit (Rmxp)

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    The thing is that when you go into another area it doesn't show the bottom part and you cant even see your character until he moves out of the black, how do fix that.

MykehDoom

Team Magma's Entei
    Years
    • Age 35
    • GA
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    Blizzy,
    ............... You have no idea how much help you have been to me and my game. I can FINALLY get it off hold and get back to work on it. Blizzy have you almost got the CBS working? I REALLY need it.

Blizzy

Years
    dbgtfan1988 said:
    Blizzy,
    ............... You have no idea how much help you have been to me and my game. I can FINALLY get it off hold and get back to work on it. Blizzy have you almost got the CBS working? I REALLY need it.
    what i have done of the CBS:
    -hpbars
    -exp bars
    -stats
    -attack menu (except for pp)
    and some more,
    so i'm not really far ^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Thats alot of work done. Can you give us the scripts to put those in, or do you need otehr rescources as well.

Blizzy

Years
    dan48 said:
    Thats alot of work done. Can you give us the scripts to put those in, or do you need otehr rescources as well.
    just hold on, untill i release the new beta.
    which would be done in 3/4 or even 5 weeks.
    (like i said before, upcoming exams)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 27, 2014
    Well good luck with the exams and take all the time you need!!! It will be worth the wait...... :classic:

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    For battles, I did some inside and it doesn't show the battle backround. How do I fix this. It is weird because the outside ones work but the indoor ones do? Does it have somethin to do with the tileset please help.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back