• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Starterkit (Rmxp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waudby

Dude this is soooo kwl! can't wait for the updates its gna b gr8

Waudby

I need you to make the menu options, pokedex, pokegear and pokemon, and bag, and option s, (thats a lot >=O)
    Be patient! he will release it wen its dun not cos u asked him

Waudby

Any body wiv rmxp should get this its bloody awesome!!!!!!

shadowmastermarcus

Shadow Lord =P
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2007
    there was already a post saying that i should b patient, and you shouldnt triple post, just edit your first

you know, if noone double posted, and just edited, wed have a lot less double posting :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    Hmmm... I thought someone would ask this by now, In the message window, What can I type to make their name appear? does this work yet?

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
    Years
  • Swizzler121 said:
    Hmmm... I thought someone would ask this by now, In the message window, What can I type to make their name appear? does this work yet?
    for the name of the trainer it's \v[1]
    for the hero i think it's \n[number]

Waudby

If ne1 needs to make the message box fit the screen PM me and i can explain it for u

Years
  • I have a problem: when I save my part, until there all goes well, I load it.... But when I want to open the menu of a charged part, it posts an error

WHY ? :(

Waudby

it has sumthin to do wiv the modified save/ load system, im still tryin to sort it out, will ask blizzy on msn wen he is on

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    Thanks blizzy, it is very much apprecated, I am using this starter kitt in pokemon regal and it will work well, I just wrote that because my reply was to short! :D

EDIT:Also, I have found a bug that seriosly needs fixed!! When you get into some bigger maps, the map is almost never centered on the character, how can I fix this?

Last edited:

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • Everything works for me. I was able to fix the resolution and all of that so the maps dont replicate and all that its just like a normal rpgmxp game where it centers on the character and everything.. Stil checking for the updates! good luck! :D

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
    Years
  • K i edited it.
    I have put a Pokemon Battle system, Its Not complete.
    Theres a Pokemon Status screen and the POkemon menu were it shows your pokemon.
    A Pokemon Item Bag so have fun.
    But i had to take some things out.

And you only need to talk to the first 3 people to do that stuff

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    Uhh... I need this fixed, Badly, I'm on the verge of realising a new demo!

I found another glitch! When you restart a saved game, you cannot access the menu because it cannot remember your name! :surprised

Last edited:

shadowmastermarcus

Shadow Lord =P
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2007
    * INSULTS NINTENDO OVER AND OVER*
    HAHA Swizzler,
    yeah we need to get this fixed, but hey, blizzy, no rush !
    It'll be coolas eventually, we so need PokeGear orPokemail or pokeNAV or something

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
    Years
  • Webmaster Tyler said:
    K i edited it.
    I have put a Pokemon Battle system, Its Not complete.
    Theres a Pokemon Status screen and the POkemon menu were it shows your pokemon.
    A Pokemon Item Bag so have fun.
    But i had to take some things out.

And you only need to talk to the first 3 people to do that stuff
    tnx tyler!
    i see if i can put it in the starter kit

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    If you can complete this, you might see a lot more games around here. Maybe even some finishing O_O

Waudby

Now tryin out the edit, looks gd so far, ne1 no how to make a pokedex menu for it?

In the edit wen u view the pokemon party screen u cannot exit the button doesn't work

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Wow you guys are progressing fast. If you get everything you need to make a pokemon game into that starterkit I'm sure you two will go down into pc history this is the best project since Booda sack's C.O.L.

Waudby

Tyler tht edit hardly worked everythin brought up an error, it rele sucked, i say re do it to get it to work

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back