• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sterling Silver: Cry of Celebi

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
    So, I guess since you visit Latio first, that the Johto Gymleader pokemon get a big LV boost (hopefully not as weak as the Kanto Gym Leaders in G/S/C)

persian_17

Trainer
    Years
    hey how many pokemon are all there in this hack?? ^^

pokemon gbc rulezzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

Hey try to change the surfing sprite like in fire f/l/r/s/e..........

who are the starters here in sterling silver? sorry

Last edited:
    Years
    I believe there are some 3rd-gen replacing 2nd-gen... and a few more(i'm guessing 4th-gen?)

Yes Pokemon GBC rewlz

A surfing sprite change would be hard to make look like rse/frlg. You would have to try to fit in the trainer and the pokemon in a little overworld sprite... (let's see you try, Skeettendo!)

persian_17

Trainer
    Years
    how about try to copy the biking sprite and change the bike to a pokemon-like sprite as a surfing sprite? ^^

amh do you mean that 251 pokemons are all in this hack?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Persian_17, I told you not to doublepost or triplepost, and you tripleposted again.
    You're getting a Warning for this.
    If you have something else to write, edit your previous post.

Zowayix

hi
    Years
    persian_17, not all of the 251 pkmn are in the hack because skeetendo has replaced some GSC pkmn with RSE/DP pkmn.

For example:
    Sentret-->Zigzagoon
    Furret-->Linoone
    Natu-->Munchlax
    Stantler-->???
    ???-->Nevico [this is a fakemon]

And Skeetendo, you said that Latio is next to Hoenn, right?
    Which direction is it? (north, south, east, west)

needhexcodehacs

about to beat shiny gold
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2008
    the person on route 29 right before u enter cherrygrove it goes to the credits
    is that supposed to happen??

Zowayix

hi
    Years
    Skeetendo, you said that Latio was next to Hoenn.

Is Latio north, south, east, or west of Hoenn?

legends

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2007
    erm yes.. you know how many towns and stuff will be in the new region? Latio?

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    seeing as they are using pokemon gold to hack it, I would assume it would use the 8 gym format, and maybe a couple smaller towns...perhaps 10 towns total?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    I wanna trade using VBA Link where do I go to trade? THe Pokecenters dont do it anymore :(

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
    I hope nothing bad happened to Skeetendo.....
    He hasn't left a message for 3 weeks......
    I don't need screenies or anything. I just want to hear if he temporary put the hack on hold/made progress/stopped the hack.

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
    Well, sorry for the no sign of life recently, Mateo and I have been really busy lately, as I've been working on other things (Acanthite, Private Projects, etc.) and Mateo has been traveling around. He has his laptop with him so he has been getting work done.

Somethings that have been done are

- All new Pokémon are almost finished, just need to finish a few more movesets.
    - A new TM List
    - New Elite 4 Tileset
    - New Prof (Prof.Holly)
    - Much more

Right now we are only going to release screenshots of the first town and inside your house.

Pokemon Sterling Silver: Cry of Celebi

The Town Garden!

Ooooh I wonder what those Pokémon are!

I love this game!

Happy Birthday to me!

Well I hope you enjoyed those for now!

Now to answer your questions...

@persian_17: No sorry, not all 251 Pokémon are in this as we have changed some Pokémon with 3rd Generation Pokémon.

@Zowayix: Latio is west of Hoenn. It goes like this:

@needhexcodehacs: Yeah that was just an error, its fixed now.

@kyoshikitten: Thanks! And your opinion means a lot!

@legends (Who seems to be banned now): About the usual amount...could be more.

@rei173: Thanks, and we already have the hero's sprite changed, its changed in the demo as well! Its just we started from a fresh rom again, so we forgot to change it again, but its changed now.

@JoyRide: Sorry, as most people can't trade anyway, we decided it would be best to get rid of the trade floor, and use the maps for more better things! I could talk to Mateo though and maybe have a place in the game where you can trade! We also decided to get rid of it because we took out some Pokémon and replaced them with others, so you might not get your actual guy, it would probably end up being a shiny of whatever Pokémon replaced it! Haha!

@dirk123: Don't worry, we are fine! Just a lot of business to be done and of course...its summer! Glad you care! :P

Anyways people thanks for the comments, and expect more updates!

-Pyro

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back