• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sterling Silver: Cry of Celebi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
    We have a winner! Ill PM you the pic of Felicia in a bit (Hafta transfer it from my other PC to the Laptop) Well actually if you want, i could also send youa pretty hot(NOT HENTAI) pic of May I have on this PC if youd like that better. :p Your choice, let me know.

Also, in jsut the short time since I last posted, I can make a lil progress update. We have fixed the problematic NPC on route 29, and have completely added and tested and bug fixed a fairly big thing early in the game (around Violet City).

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2007
    Yes, I can script, and trust me there will be a lot. ^^
    XD Sure! Make sure there is alot of scripting! to make it equal to or better than these good hacks! The fire red ones. XD glad to see some and alot of scripting in the hack! XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2007
    Ahhh, sounds fun XD Make moltres somewhere fun, an ice cave? You got any new ice tiles to make the game better? Some new lava ice tiles would be sweet DX

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
    We dont CURRENTLY have any new ice or lava tiles although some are planned. Also, I wont tell you where he is, but i will tell you where he ISNT: Ice Cave. Honeslty, while it would be ironic, it jsut doesnt make enough sense for Moltres to be in an ice place. Also remember, its not jsut moltres but all 3 birds from RBY (plus Lugia and Ho-oh) will be in Johto. You might wana keep your eyes peeled for SOMEONE in an icy place ;)

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2007
    We dont CURRENTLY have any new ice or lava tiles although some are planned. Also, I wont tell you where he is, but i will tell you where he ISNT: Ice Cave. Honeslty, while it would be ironic, it jsut doesnt make enough sense for Moltres to be in an ice place. Also remember, its not jsut moltres but all 3 birds from RBY (plus Lugia and Ho-oh) will be in Johto. You might wana keep your eyes peeled for SOMEONE in an icy place ;)
    Yes, if you can script, make a man in the cave talk about the legendary Pokemon if you like. When you think you can post up more screens? :p

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2007
    Soon, prolly later today. Depends on how much work we get done on it as to how many, though. But there be some by either later today or tomorrow afternoon.
    Erm, yeah. The screenshots on the first page pwn, and it's decent on how you done the scripting in the beta, hope things go well.

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
    Here is a few screens for you guys! More will come later!

Pokemon Sterling Silver: Cry of Celebi

Hmm Blackthorn gym closed. Where has Claire gone?

Clifside Cave!

Inside Clifside Cave!

Outside the Battle Tower!

Visiting Latio!

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2007
    Nice, I like the graphics of the hack. It looks great, how you plan to do the battle tower? Keep up the work.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2007
    Well honestly there is nothing to script in gyms, your jsut editing trainer sprites and trainer data and text. No offence, but do you really know what scripting even is?
    yeh
    when you use a hex-editor to add in or edit events.
    so you can make a person into the rom or something
    >_> or make new maps or whatever.

jj_olli

It's coming...
    Years
    Are you going to make an egypt like Underwaterworld? because the new screen looks like a pyramid. I like the Hack, keep it up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back