• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sterling Silver: Cry of Celebi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
    Here's another screen.

Pokemon Sterling Silver: Cry of Celebi

Inside Sunny Isle Cave, where you can find a certain...something ;)

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
    Well, a little hint. If you miss pronounce his name, it could indicate you are taking legal action involving a barrister, a judge, and a small woodland mammal. Although pronounced normally his name does nto indicate such action.

YOur probably even more confused now though, but maybe that will help a bit

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    ah well, we all need a little time off every now and then :)
    keep up the good work
    I've almost cleared out the beta. got all available badges, but still have a little more exploring to do

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    well I'm pretty sure I got it all cleared out.
    there are no catchable legendaries in the current beta/apha/whatever right?

darkmc21

Presenting: Lucario Legends
    Years
    Huh, lloks fun, but for some reason, when I patch it to a clean Silver version, I get to the naming sequnece, then it restarts. Can anyone help me out with this problem?

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    hmm...no clue
    you sure it was a clean rom?

and skeetendo, I forgot to mention how much i loved the whole 'virtual battle' thing. very creative way to catch a porygon :)
    Edit:
    PS I forgot to ask you, are Pokemon like Kadabra and Graveller going to be able to evolve without trade? Zel and ooka_100 are both using alternate means (stones, regular level evolution) to evolve the trade pokemon. will you do something similar? or will all the trade specific evolution pokemon be available for in-game trades?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back