• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sterling Silver: Cry of Celebi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
  • okay I see it now.
    yeah it was mainly the angle
    will there possibly be a legendary in the sphinx? or do I have to wait for the beta to find out? :p

antzmaster89

Upcoming Master
    Years
  • Lol i love the Egypt theme to the game looks really cool, its good to c how much uve worked on this game as well im enjoyin it a hell of alot :)

nano351

Metal and Color games are best
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2013
    Just got my ipod video today so I'm downloading the hack and I'm going to try it to see if it works and what kinds of bugs happen that don't normally happen. I'll probably post what bugs i found that aren't already posted on friday evening.

Years
  • Well the first fakemon we had planned (although they became glitched by accident) was a trio of Snowman pokemon, named Nevico, Nevacho, and Nevombre. They will most likely be fixed and added in, in addition to a few others. A mewthree may be possible, also we may decide to throw in Missingno. QUOTE]

If your plan to add a mewtree in the game , why not try to create a clone out of celibi ...
    2 clones out of mew is enough i think .. right ? :P
    And you can give celebi a much larger story then realized
    anyway i mewtree can be fine :D

Last edited:

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • I'd never thought of a celebi clone before...
    imagine, a time-traveling pokemon with the attitude of mewtwo...not a pretty thought :O
    well, it might be kinda difficult to alter the plot significantly just to put in a fake pokemon...

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
  • Well, I dont know about altering it a lot to add the new one, although one thign that is liable to happen is that, you know how in the demo you got the GS Ball in the mobile room and then got Celebi in the shrine? Well We're gonna make it more like Crystal where you have a couple mroe steps along the way before you end up putting it in the shrine, as just getting a mysterious pokeball and sticking it in a shrine unprompted expecting soemthign to happen is a bit of a stretch. However, we may jsut change it so you have to do something else in Latio portaining to Celebi and then get the GS Ball and then Celebi from there. At this point, nothing involving Latio is set in stone and new ideas are coming up everyday. Whenever anythign gets decided on, you'll hear it here first!

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
  • Oh we shant be giving up! Quitting is lame to the max. Unfortunatley I dont have ay bg update to post tonight as ive hardly been online as we had an awards program tonight, but I can tell you all to expect a lot of new things, sometimes in places you wouldnt expect, and ocasionally in places you already visited in the last beta. Also, just a side note that doesn;t apply to some of you as a lot of you already do this, but make sure you talk to NPCs! Jsut like in Nintendo games, while there are the random ones that babble about nothing, NPCs are put there to help you and explain to you. This will become increasingly importnt in the next demo, with so many more new and "out-of-order" events and towns. And of course, keep watch for random Cameos! you never know when and where one will show up!

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • awesome :)
    I like surprises and so far this game has been good at not just being an exact silver duplicate...plus the screenies from Latio have me very impressed

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • since you said most of what happens in Latio hasn't been decided yet....
    i was wondering if for a mewtwo event, you would have to either A: Go to an Island/mansion like in the first movie, or B: Go to a rain forest type area like where he was born?
    I've always wanted to see a hack that put more emphasis on mewtwo

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
  • @Erimgard - Well, we have a mewtwo event planned of course (Perhaps that was a spoiler? ;P) But that may be a good idea, I'll discuss that with Mateo.

@Latieon - Just because it isn't FRLG or RSE style, doesn't mean its not a good hack, GSC hacks can be just as good as FRLG or RSE hacks, just less advancey.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back