• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sterling Silver: Cry of Celebi

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
    Well, in 2 hours i will be able to see if I can finally do the Skeetendo event.

Also, might I suggest to make Azelea town's Leader Bugsy a bit tougher? Since Whitney has been weakened (Lv20 Miltank to Lv 15 Miltank).

EDIT:
    Nope, it still gives me the:"you can not enter, you already entered the skeetendp event once" message.

Maybe i should start over and see if it works then.
    Also, what can I get from that event?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2009
    ha ha you used the pokemon trading card game traner as the main boy trainer

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    oh man! I should've noticed that cuz I totaly started playing the card game about a month back.
    thanks for the hint :P
    keep up the great work

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
    hello all! Its been a bit since an update, and heres the story. You all should be able to expect an update proper tonight, complete with screens and information^^ Right now, I decided to pop on for a second and see if anyone else had posted in the thread while I take a break for supper from writing my term paper (due friday, almost finished)^^ So thats the story. I've been busy with this, and its times like this that make me wish pyro new how to script so work didnt have to slow down like this, but i only have.. roughly 2 weeks left before i graduate high school, so while it should pick back up this weekend hopefully, i can GUARANTEE that in about 2 weeks you will see crazy amounts of progress and dare I say it the next demo coming out rapidly^^

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    Excellent!
    I can hardly wait for the next demo, heck even the updates will make me smile I'm sure
    G/S/C generation was probably my favorite which is why I love this hack so much. keep up the great work!

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
    Alrighty, as promised here is an update!

Pokemon Sterling Silver: Cry of Celebi
    Pokemon Sterling Silver: Cry of Celebi

Here are a couple screenshots of the inside of the cave. One isnt much of anything special it would seem, the other is something a bit more integral. It appears to be a pokemon in a shell is chilling out on the beach! While I will not release exactly which pokemon this is, I will let you all know that it is not the only one of this one on the map, and while they dissapear after the battle (win lose or capture) they will "respawn" each time you enter the map, like the voltorbs in RBY power plant, basically. However, unlike the Voltorbs in RBY's Powerplant, these are not here to throw you off but are in fact the only place you will find these pokemon in the game(although they are of course, haha, very common here, as they repawn, so you know its not a legendary)

Also, it is at no stage for taking screens yet, but the ladder leading up and out of this cave, posted on the last page, does in fact lead to a brand new place, more info on that when the time comes ;)

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    read back a couple posts ago...updates will start coming more rapidly in two weeks after graduation

sweet OW sprite for the shell (whatever it may be) I like how it sorta glows

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
    I get a feling that the shell might be one of the Fossil Pokemon.
    So I think Kabuto or Omanyte.

Haven't retried the game to see if the "not working Skeetendo thing" is a bug or something.
    But since you said it is a legendary that you can get trough Nintendo events:
    Mew
    Celebi (probably not, since you will put the GS ball in the game)
    Jirachi
    Deoxys (You needed a ticket from a nintendo event)
    Lati@s (same as Deoxys)

I wonder who it will be......

Also, is munchlax the only D/P pokemon or will there be more?

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    true, he did mention fossils earlier. hmmmm
    yeah I tried the skeetendo event last sunday and it said I had already entered (which I had not) but I haven't tried reseting and going from the start

Drahc

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2007
    nice.
    will it be a new Pokemon or one that is allready in the game?
    cool hack.

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
    true, he did mention fossils earlier. hmmmm
    yeah I tried the skeetendo event last sunday and it said I had already entered (which I had not) but I haven't tried reseting and going from the start

Great, that means that it wasn't just my game :)
    So it probably might be a bug, which hopefully get's fixed in the next version :)

poopoo

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2008
    Excellent game but I don't think imma play seeing as how it's a GameBoy game.

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
    It hurts me to see people say things liek that. "I don't think I'll play because its a gameboy game." To each his own I guess, but its a shame to see people doing that.

On the skeetendo event, it is not one you normally had to use an event for(those are now obtainable through more "normal" means, such as celebi's event in the forest that youve seen, I won't spoil the others for you though). It will be fixed in the next demo, simple problem with the script code I overlooked.

Also, excellent guess on the fossil! I won't say which of the two it is YET, but it is either Omanyte or Kabuto. You hit the nail right on the head!

Also, there may be a few fakemon, but only a handful if there are.

Also, While it wont REALLY pick up until after graduation, updates should pick up abit more now, as I have jsut completed my term paper for english. Now all I have to do is study for... 3 exams tops, most likey only 2 as i should be able to exempt the rest.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    it's funny that you just posted an update about one of the pre-historic pokemon because just yesterday I watched the episode of pokemon orange islands series where they go on the island that is basically made of kabuto fossils

good luck on those exams!

ps
    to 'poopoo' you'll find that most, if not all, hacks on here are for gameboy/color/advance. I assure you this one is WELL worth the download

aaronburnsyou

Hi, I'm not a pokemon.
    Years
    I'm loving this hack!!!!!!

And for those who are having trouble with the Sunday Skeetendo event, here are two guesses for what I think is going on:

1) Nothing has even been scripted yet to where the lady even does anything for you.

2) Maybe after you talk to her once, then the event is overwritten. What I mean is that the very first time you talk to her might HAVE to be when you've already received the PokeMobile, b/c most problems addressed about that have been from people mwho have talked to her before-hand.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Even if you do, this will still be my favoritest (not a real word) hack of all time!!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back