• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Story Game

Do you like this game?

• Yes This is an awsome Game and I love it

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • It's Ok and I like it

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • I've seen better, I've seen worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I only play it to occupie my time

• This game is Sooo stupid and I hate it

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spriter

The Sprite Guy!
    Years
    This Game is VERY simple--finish the story of the person before you. IT HAS TO DEAL WITH POKEMON. You can not start a new story untill I say so. You can make your addition as long or as short as you want(as long as it meets the 25 digits) Please write AS LITTLE extra stuff in your addition. (ex. This is my addition... There lived a boy...) Try to avoid adding extra things.

Let's get started with:
    A long time ago, in a place called Hoenn...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 6, 2024
    which is actually not a Pokemon Mart but it was a gate to

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 6, 2024
    which actually became the battle of century that killed millions of people and injured billions. Anyway, he lost to that Magikarp...

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 6, 2024
    he cries so much that his tears became the Nile and the Amazon. Eventually, he drowned himself to death.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 6, 2024
    and now that he's dead. He then go for another shot at hell...

Back