• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sun Sky and Moon Galaxy [COMPLETED]

Morshe

Tom moT
Years
  • I found a bug: After I catched Shiny Morelull the game crashed as soon as it tried to register in Pokedex. Also, are the shiny sprites in Pokedex intentional?

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
  • Wow, this hack looks pretty interesting, I'll play it sometime down the track, as I have other games to play. Kinda reminds me of the Dark Rising series, 1158's series and Pokémon Order and Chaos.

Ishrak's PokeTips

Ishrak's PokeTips
    Years
    • Seen today
    I found a bug: After I catched Shiny Morelull the game crashed as soon as it tried to register in Pokedex. Also, are the shiny sprites in Pokedex intentional?

Thanks for the info. And yeah there is some problem on sprites as i mentioned. and i am sorry for the crash

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2021
    Hi, nice hack but i cant obtain HM05. Profesor aide told me i catch only 4 kind pokemon while in pc i have 5 and 6 with me. Its bug or i do something wrong?

Ishrak's PokeTips

Ishrak's PokeTips
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hi, nice hack but i cant obtain HM05. Profesor aide told me i catch only 4 kind pokemon while in pc i have 5 and 6 with me. Its bug or i do something wrong?

In this game, you might not need this HM at all. You can avoid it

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2021
    Allright i resolve my problem, you must catch 10 kanto pokemon and i thought it was about all ingame monsters:p

A random trainer

Suggest a good username
    Years
    • Age 19
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    Is the discord server of this hack deleted? Cause the link in the first post shows Pokemon Yuval version discord

Back