• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon Sunday 7/19

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    File.de: https://www.filb.de/1115

Youtube video (ignore first half-a-minute):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p59pa5ipfas

- OH the animations for the OW is awesome.
    - I love the new battle themes!
    - Ah the dogs as well?????
    - AH! AH! Suicune stops in front of you before it leaves!
    - Arceus event. That has to be the most random thing I ever saw in a game.
    - Next week a lot will be shown.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Is it me or did the arceus event have a load of random photos of japan? Maybe they added that in the video...

Years
    Finally! I've been waiting for this thread to show up. Is there a video posted anywhere yet? (Like youtube or filb.de?)

(I was just watching the Encounter with Eusine in Crystal on youtube.) Then you said that the video covers Suicune.

Thanks for making this thread, btw. :)

Last edited:

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    omg suicune stops again!!!! well guess we know what eusine up to. and they showed OW sprite animations?!0_0 you have to upload this. damn filb.de needs to hurry

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    The overworld animation was actually really nice, it wasnt just two frames, it was at least 3 or 4. You see the wings flap down really well. It looked kinda weird for Lugia, but his battle animation was better than ho-ohs so...

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    It looks like they gave Lugia and Ho-oh their own battle themes.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    COme on people we need a link here?!!!!

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    sorry for asking this but was is pokemon sunday?

A weekly show in Japan in which people and characters (people in Pokemon suits) reveal events pretaining to all things Pokemon.

HS/SS updates are seen on the show, hence the relevance.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Pure Awesomeness! Everything is amazing except for the weird incorperation of the random pictures during the Arceus Event........

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Your right, I don't watch any Japanese shows. And I don't really want to so I'm sorry for not understanding

Years
    Something tells me you were watching filb.de like a hawk, constantly refreshing it.

In other news, I'm surprised they went through the trouble of giving the legendary Pokémon their own unique themes. Oh, and Arceus' "creation" scene? That's Japanese anime-style "god" power to you people. :P

OMG. Yes, I was. lol I kept searching for it on youtube. I posted as soon as I found it. I did the same with Filb.de.

The difference between the two videos is that the youtube one shows more footage after the credits. (Bugsy's and Whitney's gym.)

The Arceus scene was really cool. Lugia's animation looks awesome. I like the running of the dogs. They're very fast in this game. Suicune has a very cool sprite as well as the other beasts.

The pictures in the Arceus scene kind of make sense, because it is the creator Pokemon. However, I think it would have still been cool if they had a screen of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh involved. Still an awesome scene and the music is epic.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    Err god...Ho-oh is actually moving and stuff o-o
    Wtf is going on with that huge Chimchar-dressed-guy or w/e it is, and the white-dressed-space-looking-guys o-o

And this game looks more awesome each time...yet there are no pictures of Kanto blah.

Back