• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon Sunday 7/19

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    If that's the "Pokémon world" people keep suggesting, then where are the highways and high-rise buildings? Where are these power lines? Etc. And how would Lt. Surge be "American"?

(This post is designed to incite minds and make them burn internally.)
    He would be American cause the Pokemon world is globe and on the other side of the globe is America.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Well its obvious its a globe and the globe is round. A round globe means there is another side and on the other side is America. Its obvious that is the middle east.

POKéMIKE1

AKA meejle
    Years
    Your set of pictures effectively bring up the idea that the Pokémon world is a mirror world, actually.

I always figured (well, not so much figured as decided, to stop myself picking giant plot holes in everything) it was Earth, but in an alternate reality or a really long way in the future or something.

So America and China and all the other places they've mentioned still exist, but the continents have drifted or whatever, and they now have a new place called... um... Pokémon Nation.

Oh, and the world turned upside down. Because... of... climate change?

OK, I didn't say it was perfect, but it helps me sleep at night. :laugh:

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2010
    Anyone notice the music/sound played on the Pokewalker was from the original GBC games?

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
    Haha wow i love Lugias animated OW it looks so awesome! I wonder if it will look that way when it's following you.

The Arceus event looks super cool! I love how it shows tons of random pics (around the world?)
    Cant wait for it to be released :)

Years
    i gotta get a copy when this is released... i played up to the first elite 4 member, then i lost the silver i had... could'nt get another copy after that.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The Arceus scene is really weird.

Back