• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon Sunday 7/19

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    We're probably talking about different paths...

Pokemon Sunday 7/19

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    It's not missing from *that* screenshot, its missing from the latest one shown in the pokesunday video.

edit: beaten to it

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    Ohh. Sorry about that. I had thought that was the screenshot...

I guess I should've paid more attention during the video, haha.

EDIT: I see it now. I agree with Lily on this. It will probably be blocked or you just won't be able to go that way until the time comes

Ayselipera

I love what they did with Tin Tower it looks much better at the top.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Yeah the Tin Tower being like that at top is really excellent. Only thing that could bother me about these games is the damn ladder size.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    That whole background picture sequence during the Arceus event is so... overkill lol. Lugia looks friggin awesome, love it's OW animation.

wnxvale

Lugia...Aeroblast!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    oO Lugia's animation is so...stiff...i really expected it to be more lifelike...man that sucks...

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    The screenshot has been flipped. (I.e., the "Pokémon World" was an upside-down Earth, but whoever uploaded that has flipped it again so you can compare it to the other image. ;))
    There ya go, just noticed. Haha, observation failure. |D

Interesting that they flipped it. o.o

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Ah its great to see filb.de uploaded the video, I cant believe I missed all the previews for next week!

Oh and I already explained how bugsy's puzzle worked when the scan came out
    Pokemon Sunday 7/19

Its one of those puzzles where the machines go forward and whenever they meet a turning they take it.

Before the game even came out, you solved the puzzle...

What?!

Back