• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Super Gold 97 (Complete)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 14, 2023
    Hello in this version of pokemon gold
    pokemon's strongest starter is fire or water? I hesitate to choose between the two

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2023
    Hello in this version of pokemon gold
    pokemon's strongest starter is fire or water? I hesitate to choose between the two
    The guide says that if you choose only between the two, if you want a defensive Pokémon should be Chikorita, if you want a good fighter, you should use Cubburn.
    w0SHTjK.png

if you're talking about the best starter for the gyms, then Cubburn easily can defeat the first two gym leaders.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 27, 2024
    🇪🇸 Pokémon Super Oro 97 (Edición Oro Spaceworld 1997) 🇪🇸

¡Versión en español disponible!

La estupenda obra creada por lvl_3 y basada en la build de Spaceworld 1997 ya puede disfrutarse en español en Pokémon Super Oro 97.

———

¡Spanish version available!

The excellent work created by lvl_3 and based on the Spaceworld 1997 build can now be enjoyed in Spanish in Pokémon Super Oro 97.

You can download it from the following sites:

Current version: v1.1.2

HX66Be2.png

kPdB8Br.png

bCfobcd.png

Y55bMZ3.png

Last edited:
    Days
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Hey Guys, been looking around online for the most up to date version of super gold 97 for gbc cartridge, is anyone home brewing these or know where I can grab one? Would love to play this the way it was intended :^) also first post here!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 29, 2023
    You can get the three starter pokémon easily, being based on Pokémon Gold, the trick of cloning in the boxes continues to work 😁

Days
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    Hey! Just got an Everdrive GB X7 last week and I'm looking for some good hacks to play on it. How's this one?

Years
    • Age 19
    • Seen Nov 11, 2023
    It's honestly really great! Usually I prefer the gameboy advance games, but this is just as good! (Albeit, I don't think you can choose your gender. Still though.) I love how they brought back so many scrapped pokemon. If you're into lost/obscure/unfinished media, this would definitely be the hack for you.

Days
    • Age 25
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    can the starting pokemon b shiny. i hav been resetting for firebear but no luck? am i unlucky or u cant get them?

Back