• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Super Gold 97 (Complete)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 1, 2022
    New here. Loving the ROM. Thank you you your efforts! I was wondering when the starters evolve? Palssio specifically. Thanks!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 24, 2021
    I just defeat Giovanni, in stand city I have seven badge and I have no idea where to go after... Does anyone can help me?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    What are the shiny odds in this hack? Are they the same as they were intended to be in the spaceworld demo being 1.977%?

"Shiny Pokémon had much different mechanics in the '97 Spaceworld Demo than in the final games. Instead of exact DV requirements (Defense, Speed and Special DVs at 10, and Attack DV of 2, 3, 6, 7, 10, 11, 14 or 15), all Shiny Pokémon had DVs of 10 or higher for all stats other than HP, which translates to Shininess odds of 81/4096, or ~1.977%."

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 18, 2023
    Is there evolutions for Pokémon such as Ditto and Farfetch'd? And if there is how do I evolve them?

Yes, there are evolutions for them. Farfetch'd evolves at level 31, and Ditto evolves by either trading it with a Metal Coat, or by using a Covenant Orb item on it.

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 1, 2023
    2 quick questions:

1. Are you able to do link trades in this game? If so, can you trade with 2 rom hack files or with 1 rom hack file and an original Gold version?

2. Does the P.C Cloning glitch work in this game? I wanna duplicate some items.

Thanks.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
  • I left too long to pass before commenting on this project, it's good to see people who put the work into completing-of-sorts the beta product. Congratulations on the romhack, I've been playing every once in a while for two weeks, it's just too good to miss!

Nintendo, make our glorious thunder kitten orb canon or else

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Thanks for this awesome hack! Attached is my final party, who defeated the bonus trainer.

Bugs
    1. At Bug-Catching Contest, there are bugs even when I surf.

Suggestions
    1. Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres being Lv50 or 60. These pokémon are on a lower level than wild pokémon in the cave. This is strange.
    2. Since Bellossom is Grass/Poison, make it learn Sludge Bomb by TM. Gloom learns and Bellossom learn in all games except GSC.

Attachments

• Pokemon Super Gold 97_1670618797831.png
      Pokemon Super Gold 97_1670618797831.png
      3.1 KB · Views: 39
    Back