• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Super Gold 97 (Complete)

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2020
    Thank you very much, my parents should say that I should offer you a coffee, but the espresso one

I found Remoraid fishing with Super Rod on Route 111 (the one between Blue Florest and North Island, with the Whirl Island).
    About Lapras, I'm on the same boat. I can't find it anywhere, I think it's a daily event (just like GSC) but I searched everywhere but couldn't find a place where it could be.

About Turban, answering both of you, I found it on Boulder Mines, the cave with the lost girl on the left of Teku City (Whitney's city). If you go deeper the cave, you will find a place that is just the stairs and is surrounded by water. I found Turban walking near the stairs.

As Italian I'd gladly offer you a good Espresso too ahah and a pizza 🍕

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2023
    Can someone please remind me where Whitney is in the Mine? I rescued the little girl, and I can't find her, and the Gym Guide says she isn't in the Gym.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2023
    Also, there is a giant rock blocking the way on the route to the yellow town with Slowpoke Well, unlike the overworld map, leaving no way for me to get there.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2020
    I'm the same point... trying to get the radio tower event, but I can't I have 5 badges and I don't know what to do to get the Rock Smash... Anyone could help us, please?

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Anyone know where to go directly after beating the Rocket Executive in the hideout after the Dark gym? They still block the route to the South but the Radio Tower in West City isn't taken over yet. What did I miss in between?

Where can you find
    HM02 Fly?

It's in the bar in that one city where you also get the Coin Case. Forget the name but you may have needed to beat the Gym Leader from that area.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2020
    Hey everyone, would like to know if there's any spreasheet or data on the held items in this game, since farfetch'd reminded he would be much better with his stick. Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2020
    I loved it. I was able to finish it without much problem, all very intuitive. The only problem was that I gathered the 3 characters from the game room but they didn't give me the egg. Didn't I find either wild or smeargle or staryu or sneasel? Does anyone know where they go out?

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2023
    Bug Report: Bruno's Hitmonlee did not take recoil damage from missing Hi-Jump Kick. I'm not sure if this happens with the entire move, but it certainly happened with Bruno's Hitmonlee. It didn't take any recoil damage whatsoever.

Back