• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Super Gold 97 (Complete)

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2020
    has anyone managed to create their own rom? I would like to increase the difficulty of this fantastic hack rom

unfortunately when i try to create there is this error
    rgbasm -D _CRYSTAL -L -o data / maps / map_data.o data / maps / map_data.asm
    ERROR: data / maps / map_data.asm (11) -> data / maps / scripts.asm (35) -> maps / SlowpokeWellB2F.asm (57):
    syntax error
    error: Assembly aborted (1 errors)!
    make: *** [Makefile: 80: data / maps / map_data.o] Error 1

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    has anyone managed to create their own rom? I would like to increase the difficulty of this fantastic hack rom

unfortunately when i try to create there is this error

you need older rgbds (0.3.10) binaries, rgbds-0.4.x will fail.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Hey, will the item 'stick' also apply to
    Far-fetchd's evolution? Idk if it's supposed to or not but would make it a pretty dope Pokemon to have, since crits still do 2x as opposed to 1.5

MavenTrainer

PokeTuber
    Years
  • Hey there Im making a play through series of this game if you want to see :D Its a honor to play this game thanks for all the hard work to all involved

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Where's the Super Rod? The forum is telling me where Qwilfish is, but not the Super Rod that I need to fish it up.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2022
    I really loved this game. I really does feel like the logical next step from generation 1, like a game in our memory that doesn't actually exist. There was something in the DNA of Pokemon that got lost starting with their complete redesign of gen 2. While some final designs are better, leaving out the Kotora line, the Wolfan line, and re-designing the anchorage line for gen 3 were big mistakes. I also would've like to see a final version of the Flambear line, and the water starter line. I stand by the assumption that Kotora could've made game freak an extra billion dollars. They might've been afraid it would've outshined Pikachu, but I think they could've done a cat and mouse thing that would've been really fun. Raikou is not a good enough replacement IMO. They should really bring back Kotora to be the next pika-clone.

Loved the simple story and execution. The only thing that was weird was the "Kanto" part of it, and that was Gamefreak's doing, glad Iwata was able to figure that out. Congrats and thank you to @lvl_3 - it was really awesome and nostalgic to play. Feels like the game I've wanted to play for 20+ years.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2021
    Guys i'm trying do complete the dex and have a question... Where catch Turban(the slowbro tail)? The dex says one Location but i can't find it there

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2021
    Hello,

I have two suggestions for the game.

1) Without trying to fully implement it, why just only change the bicycle skin for the skateboard one and just rename it and juste leave the jump function away.

2) The pokédex also without reprogramming it, just change the color to best match with the demo style.

Thank you :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    You know Korean versions of Pokemon Gold and Silver. They have faster battle Animations, faster animation transitions, faster entering and exiting building animations.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2021
    Thanks for helpimg me find turban and now i'm stuck because i can't find Togepi, Smeargle and Sneasel help :'(

Back