• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Super Gold 97 (Complete)

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2021
    I don't think Gorochu will be added because it came from the gen 1 leak and not from gen 2. Also it would cause a conflict because it woul be the only Pokémon to have 4 stade (Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu, Gorochu).

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2022
    Old Town. What other town have a Pokecenter with a house above it by that moment?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    You might've been asked this already, but where's the Move Deleter at? I want to get rid of Cut on my Madame and give it, say, Steel Wing or something.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Thanks for your effort @lvl_3, you have done a great job!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2020
    Prof Oak's assistant gave me an egg and I thought it would be Togepi, like in Crystal. It was an Elekid. Oh, 'kay
    Then the Day-care couple gave me another egg, "sweet, now this is Togepi" I thought. Another Elekid.
    Was this randomly generated or a bug? Also, where do I get Togepi?

Back