• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Survivor!

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    On Serebii Net. The Pokemon Survivor game has been one of, if not the most successful game. It draws in a lot of members to the games section, allowing other games to flourish as well. This time I am remaking this game here in the hopes to draw in more users to make Pokemon Survivor successful on PC too. Here is a link to where the game is from: xxx Credit to Sinnoh Champion and Electivire Addict.
    Rules:

≈ Absolutely anyone can vote and participate! This game will only live with a large amount of members!

≈ Each round there will be roughly 10-15 Pokemon (for now, hopefully if we get enough members to post we can have rounds of 20) and you will each get to vote OFF one of these Pokemon, for any reason, whether that be a strategic move, because that Pokemon is your least favourite or any other reason.

≈ If you vote more than your allocated vote (1 vote, 2 in special rounds) than your vote will not count for that round.

≈ This game has a habit of causing a lot of chat, try to keep that to a minimum, you may talk to each other but as long as it doesn't become too much or way off topic then it will not bother me.

≈ Once there are two Pokemon left then we will vote for a Pokemon to win, which I will specify when the time comes. Once a Pokemon wins the round it will be added to a winners circle!

Special Rounds:
    ∆ Finals: When there are just two Pokemon remaining you will vote for a Pokemon to WIN.

∆ Normal rounds: Majority of the rounds will be vote for one Pokemon only.

∆ Double Elimination: This round is where two Pokemon will be eliminated, and you may vote twice for two DIFFERENT Pokemon.

∆ Save Round: Once per set there will be a save round, where you will each vote one Pokemon to save, it will be saved from all elimination and will come back when there are just four Pokemon remaining.

Double Vote Round: Only one Pokemon will be eliminated but you may vote for two DIFFERENT Pokemon.

∆ Prediction: This will occur when we gain enough members and this game is still alive *fingers crossed* At the beginning of each set you will all predict a Pokemon to win. If you predict correctly you will have the chance to eliminate any Pokemon in the next set. I will specify more on this if we have enough participants.
    ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
    SINGLE VOTE ROUND:

Here is a starter Pokemon Round:
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!

I will vote off Typhlosion because it is popular and is a threat for my favourite to win this.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I think there was a version of this in the past, but it died. XD Hopefully this one will last longer. :>

Anyways, I vote off Infernape. Sorry, but Empoleon and Torterra were better choices on my teams. :[

King Gumball

Years
    I think there was a version of this in the past, but it died. XD Hopefully this one will last longer. :>

Anyways, I vote off Infernape. Sorry, but Empoleon and Torterra were better choices on my teams. :[

Yes I did make this back when I first joined XD I was semiactive in Trivia, and well, it got about 30posts and died :( Hopefully this once will become popular though XD

Tally:
    Typhlosion: 1
    Infernape: 1

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I'll vote off Blaziken, until he was sent off to Ubers he kicked me around the battlefield.

Literally...Hi Jump Kick :c

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2015
    I vote of Emboar...thats the fire pig right? GOOD because we gotta take out the gen 5 (censored) first!

King Gumball

Years
    Tally:
    Infernape: 2
    Blaziken: 2
    Serperior: 1
    Samurott: 1
    Swampert: 1
    Emboar: 1
    Sceptile: 1

Wow this is one of the wildest tallies I have seen in a long while XD Anyone's game still. Already 10 votes and we are hung lol!

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    I vote off Charizard.

It's too popular and I don't rate it so much. I would have voted Typhlosion but I've used that. This is fun. I love online Survivor ^_^

BlueHighwind

EEEEEEVEEEEEE
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    Blaziken is a *****************************************

Get rid of it. Nao.

My vote is on Blaziken.

King Gumball

Years
    Final Tally:
    Blaziken: 4
    Emboar: 3
    Infernape: 2
    Empoleon: 1
    Serperior: 1
    Samurott: 1
    Swampert: 1
    Sceptile: 1

Charizard: 1

Noooo my baby Blaziken is out u_____u"

Rules:

≈ Absolutely anyone can vote and participate! This game will only live with a large amount of members!

≈ Each round there will be roughly 10-15 Pokemon (for now, hopefully if we get enough members to post we can have rounds of 20) and you will each get to vote OFF one of these Pokemon, for any reason, whether that be a strategic move, because that Pokemon is your least favourite or any other reason.

≈ If you vote more than your allocated vote (1 vote, 2 in special rounds) than your vote will not count for that round.

≈ This game has a habit of causing a lot of chat, try to keep that to a minimum, you may talk to each other but as long as it doesn't become too much or way off topic then it will not bother me.

≈ Once there are two Pokemon left then we will vote for a Pokemon to win, which I will specify when the time comes. Once a Pokemon wins the round it will be added to a winners circle!

Special Rounds:
    ∆ Finals: When there are just two Pokemon remaining you will vote for a Pokemon to WIN.

∆ Normal rounds: Majority of the rounds will be vote for one Pokemon only.

∆ Double Elimination: This round is where two Pokemon will be eliminated, and you may vote twice for two DIFFERENT Pokemon.

∆ Save Round: Once per set there will be a save round, where you will each vote one Pokemon to save, it will be saved from all elimination and will come back when there are just four Pokemon remaining.

Double Vote Round: Only one Pokemon will be eliminated but you may vote for two DIFFERENT Pokemon.

∆ Prediction: This will occur when we gain enough members and this game is still alive *fingers crossed* At the beginning of each set you will all predict a Pokemon to win. If you predict correctly you will have the chance to eliminate any Pokemon in the next set. I will specify more on this if we have enough participants.
    ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
    SINGLE VOTE ROUND:

Here is a starter Pokemon Round:
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!

Voting off Sceptile because it just came second in the Serebii Survivor so... yeah threat much XD

Back