• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sweet Version v1.0

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2015
    Hi so this my first rom and i downloaded it and looked at tutorials and everything and im using the visualboyadvanced so i started the game and when i got to the second screen thats for help it just froze on me, idk if im stupid and its my fault but, i really want to play the game, i tried to press A to continue and it wont.

if anyone can help i would appreciate it.
    (ps. i have seen this game played on youtube and its awesome.)

Ok nevermind i figured out that i had to change the joypad settings, but still amazing game!!!!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2015
    I really want to try this, but have absolutely no idea on what to do to get the emulator... If there is somebody that can post a link to one that is usable for this, then that'd be fantastic!!! THANKS!

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2015
    It keeps telling me that the file isn't supported by this. It is an IPS file. Is there any way I can change this?

Years
  • It keeps telling me that the file isn't supported by this. It is an IPS file. Is there any way I can change this?

It sounds like you haven't patched the file to your rom yet. I like to use Lunar IPS for this (http://fusoya.eludevisibility.org/lips/). It's really simple.
    Spoiler:

I hope this helped and that you enjoy the game!

Also, while I was playing the final version yesterday I noticed a bug. When you go to the Pokesweet Center in Pudding City and interact with the Creampuff, instead of Jigglypuff's usual lullaby playing, all the music stops and doesn't start again until you leave the PC. It doesn't seem to have affected game play anywhere else but I thought you might want to know.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2022
    Hehe! I love the concept of this hack! It's all so nice and sweet and...and pink...lots of pink!!!
    Anyways, I have actually chose to play Pokemon Sweet for my next Let's Play on Youtube, I was looking around for a good Pokemon hack to do a "blind" Nuzlocke of and this one was one that I just could not refuse to do!
    Here is the link to my channel and the first video of the playthrough!:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/gonzomaster2005
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhoLKqSZiaI

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Hehe, this is so cute. For some reason this has me thinking of the Candy Land board game. Or perhaps the land of milk and honey.

Years
  • Umm...someone, please help! =(... I got glitched giving a pokeblock to a pokemon and now my game is frozen. I haven't saved since I started playing it today... Help?

Ephraim225

Freaky Frillish Guy
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2021
    I got around to fixing all of the glitched items. New patch is available here:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/69192380/PokeSweets v1.0.ips

You say this is a new patch, but I disagree; there's still the problem of attempting to use Blocks made from berries. They still crash the game upon usage. Why does this keep happening? Oh, and the area that you use them in is completely irrelevant; they still crash the game. Hasn't this patch been out for awhile now, like ever since Valentine's Day?

Ephraim225

Freaky Frillish Guy
    Years
  • You say this is a new patch, but I disagree; there's still the problem of attempting to use Blocks made from berries. They still crash the game upon usage. Why does this keep happening? Oh, and the area that you use them in is completely irrelevant; they still crash the game. Hasn't this patch been out for awhile now, like ever since Valentine's Day?

Which item is it, specifically? Some or all of them?

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
    Years
  • Is it possible for you to restore hardware compatibility in a near future release? It seems to crash with a black screen on start with EzFlash 4.quite possibly because you removed the intro, but Im not sure.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2015
    Can someone please help? I am trying to play this game but all that happens is it brings it to my internet explorer and doesnt know how to open the file. idk what to do

Back