• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sweet Version v1.0

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2018
    Btw I don't know if this happens to anyone else, but after you beat the game, it says saving but ROMs don't save that way. So...nothing saved. Anything I can do about that?

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2015
    If anyone was wondering what to do with IPS files...

If you're using VBA, it's nothing complicated. Just place the IPS file in the folder where your Fire Red game file is located. Then, rename the IPS file to the exact same as the game file, but DON'T change the file ending.
    E.g. your game is called Pokemon FireRed.gba; the IPS file should be called Pokemon FireRed.ips.

Anyway, that's what I did and it worked for me :)

Colin

TotW spriter
    Years
  • I've been meaning to post something here sooner, but, I never really got around to it until today. I wanted to thank you for making this adorable, unique hack, I love it so much--the PokeSweets idea is very unique, and many of them are cute as can be! Some of the sprite-work still needs some love, and improvement, but for the most part, they're very nice, and well designed. uwu

I do have a mild complaint though, but it's kinda minor. That point when you're going toward Rainbow City from the underground passage, that part where you fight both rivals one after the other is fairly harrowing. Is it possible to insert a way for Katia to heal your party before you fight, so it's a fair one? o:

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2016
    Hi! I don't know how to download thid cause im new and I don't trust the thing that says start download so can people tell me thanks :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2015
    So will there be another update for this soon? This, alongside Snakewood, is one of my favorite hacks.

Back