• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Team Rocket's Revenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2007
    Well the plan is to complete this hack then make a TRR remake.

a trr remakin with an advaced generation rom would be a good play hope you get that beta up soon but yea take your time nobody wants a rushed beta =]

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    a trr remakin with an advaced generation rom would be a good play hope you get that beta up soon but yea take your time nobody wants a rushed beta =]
    Yeah true...

This is the 1st gym leader. It'll be a electric type.

POKEMON: Team Rocket's Revenge!

Credit to Blazichu ;)

Thanks.

Years
    He looks pretty cool, maybe you could replace meoth with another poison type... so it would be poison poison poison..? But whatever you want to do.

Last edited:

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yeah you have a freedom of speech.

I am not sure whether to do that change.

I am waiting for this guy to send me the rom as he done a few things to it.

I hope I receive it soon,

Updates soon.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    The BETA will be released this week-end, once the introduction is removed and replaced with "Made By Liquinn".

Thanks for supporting us, new images this week-end of Cerulean and other places there.

8 months work has been worth it. xD.

Bye.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yeah the BETA is mint, I will allow you to play up to AZela Town, Hahaha more images soon, proberly the week-end. ;)

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Should be soon, jst need to do the introducttion then it will be ready. Screenshots comingup soon. I have done dup up to gym 2. A freind is giving me some gym leader spritees I can use. There will be a gym in Fushia or near Fushia City, it will possibly be an ice type gym.

First Gym: Electric
    Secound Gym: Ghost
    Third Gym: Possibly a Poison Gym.

The rest are of yet for me to decide.

To stop me from pre-longing the wait, the 5th or 6th gym will be a Ice type, the new gym leader of the gym is below. Credit for Hoondoom1 for making the sprite and allowing me to use it. If people send me some good Gold sprites of gym leaders I can use it'll fasten up the progress of this hack:

Below are more images of the new gym leader in violet city.

Pictures of the new Cerulean City coming up later on.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    There aren't many G/S/C hacks on PC, but you're doing a good job.
    I can't wait for the beta and more updates.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yeah, thanks.

Should have a BETA soon, along with pictures of the *NEW* 10 floor SILPH Co you have to go through to get to the new elite four. I won't spoil anything here yet,

Liquinn.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    "Do I make the UKNOWN DUNGEON accessible in Cerulean and you can capture Mewtwo there when you have the new item called Mewball?"

Do I do that?

Last edited:

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Hmm,

Dont download anything, that was a link to screenies.

I'll release the BETA soon, as for always there is room for it to be improved.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back