• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Team Rocket's Revenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hmm, I think the robotic mewtwo would be cool if you could do that, are you going to change the back sprite of the rocket? It looks kinda weird.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2007
    i like the idea of robotic mewtwo in the game mayb you get it after beating giovanni? becuz in the show he was the one who had robotic mewtwo so if you beat him then you should be able to get it or sumthin like that

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yeah, on laptop at the moment.

I could make you battle red at the end of the game, TRR. Then when red goes then there will be a stairway leading you to mewtwo, or somerhing :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2007
    that sounds kool but are you gonna put in robotic mewtwo?

p.s. i was also wonderin since in one of the tv show episodes there was a baby lugia would it be possible to put it in the game? in the tv show team rocket used the baby lugia to lure in its parents so it could use its power or sumthin like that... mayb u cud make that a side mission in the game? and in the end u get to keep the baby lugia? i dunno just a thought that came to me a a lil wihle ago

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Hahah yeah man, good idea. Robotic mewtwo or do I make a new mewtwo called TXMewtwo?

Thanks for the suggestions.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    I beleive a hack should be unique to others, instead of the normal in game tiles, events, sprites, leaders etc...

Yeah, screenies soon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2007
    yea it is awesome that hes putting it in i always wanted to use robot mewtwo as a pokemon

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    I have access to a laptop now, meaning I can come on here when I feel like it... Updates soon.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yeah, I need some gym sprites done, need someone to make me some...

Screenies tomorrow/sunday of some new places.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Well, I always wanted the choice to play as Team Rocket or the bad guys, and g/s/c is my favorite series of them all so far.
    Little few people look at this thread. I have not much to do before the hack is complete. Screenshots soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back