• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Team Rocket's Revenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Well,, I have still a few things to do on the rom. I like the trees and the grass more than the defult tiles on the Gold rom. I hope this hack gets to atleast a chance to get Pokemon Of the year status.

Liquinn.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Nah, it makes the hack UNIQUE and different, kinda changes the feel of the hack. Alot of my stuff in my hack is only in my hack, for example a better/bigger SILPH CO and Safari zone, and a Uknown Dungeon is in my hack which I doubt is in any other rom hacks apart from the re makes.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2007
    yea i agree all of the new tiles make the game really unique and makes it have a new feel 2 it can't wait to c what pokemon lie within the whirl islands

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yeah basiclly when I play on my hack I know 100% that it is my hack due to no one else's rom hack my tiles in there, my tiles are at a very high standard which not many people can hit.

I like the new tiles as there a good design and it does make my TRR rom hack hell more UNIQUE...

Liquinn.

*Neos*

Mexican Hacker!
    Years
    Wow, this one is of the best hacks that I have seen in my life, you prop I like to see a revenge of the Team rocket. Luck friend ... though the only thing that I do not like is that it is of past version

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    POKEMON: Team Rocket's Revenge!

Isn't the world amusing, not amuzing? Not trying to sound rude, just pointing out what I think to be a minor typo.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Those tiles you used for the screenshots look rather odd, but on the positive side it gives the hack it's unique feel. :) Have you also considered who the starters will be?

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    A few new images, this hack is getting nearer to completion, and this hack is a decent hack.

I hope you like the new images, when you defeat the elite four you will get told where you find the way how to access the new elite four from someone. I won't tell you how you access the new elite four yet, I have a few things to do before a BETA.

I have also edited the 2nd and 3rd town/cities in this hack to names I thought off, you can view the images below.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Vipershark

What user title?
    Years
    Wow, It's come a long way since I last saw it!

I don't like the rock tiles, but other than that, good job!

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yeah, i might change one slightly... Like Meowth to something different.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2007
    kool man i can't wait for the beta ur screenshots just get me more and more excited

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Yeah, i might change one slightly... Like Meowth to something different.

Well, considering Koffing and Ekans are Poison, you could replace one of them...but then again, it wouldn't be the same. :\ Then again, you could always considered the other Pokemon they had or have (like their team in Pokemon Advance, the show), but it's entirely up to you. ;)

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Well the plan is to complete this hack then make a TRR remake.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back