• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Team Rocket's Revenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquinn

Banned
Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yeah pretty decent, a nice mission there. I'll try and use them ideas, try and make a few sprites for me and try and do something for me dude.

Thanks man. :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2007
    i like the idea of a new team trying to take out team rocket lika an anti team rocket or sumthin like that but ur choice in what u do can't wait 2 play the final game

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • I like the idea that you can have an abra as a starter. What I dont like is how you have to trade in order to make it an alakazam. If Abra is a starter can you please bend it so you do not have to trade to make it an alakazam?

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2007
    i think the starters should just be ekans, koffing, and meowth since this is a team rocket based game it would make much more sense to have those three as the starters but its his decision so we'll see how that goes

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Wow, the hacker of the hack is back! I hope development of this hack continues, and good luck. Well, I think these TR ideas for hacks are weird, but in the bigger picture they're really creative. Why not make a 3rd generation (GBA) version of the hack. Well, if it's easily to start off with the GB games, then that's find too! ;) Starters...well, there needs to a type cycle of some sort - what about psychic, fighting, and dark? :D

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Grim? The one I know? xD!

@Goku Goku: Yeah, I am back. Same here, I hope this hack goes well as well. I am considering changing the starters as well.

@slayeryu12: Yeah, would be a bit dull, and a bit boring, I am working on the game. At the moment the starters are Growlithe, Porygon2 and something else I forgott, which I cant remember the other one at the moment.

@Grim: I know you? ;) Yeah, That's the one I forgott. I WILL be able to make it so you dont have to trade, thats if I use Abra as a starter, I might do.

@slayeryu12: Yeah, I know what you mean, I always wanted to do this and now I am getting down my ideas into the Pokemon TRR rom, you and everyone that plays the hack when I complete it will not regret posting on this thread.

Thanks for the ideas guys, I'll put them into consideration.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Tomorrow most than likely..

Got a few things I need to do to the first gym, the BETA will be made you you cannot exit Violet City. The BETA tomorrow can only be played up until Violet City, POSSIBLY I will get gym 2 done tomorrow, which could take some time.

I have another picture to show as well, this is of one of the Pokemon Centers.

newpic.PNG

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yeah, hopefully the BETA comes out tomorrow, with any luck it should. Need a sprite to be done, a freind of mine is lending me some more tiles for my hack.

I'll post here when people post.

Liquinn.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    I wish this had hack of the year status...
    This hack gets better with every hour I spend on the hack.

BETA Should be released tomorrow if all goes well.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    I have some new tiles to show.

newtiles.PNG

Enjoy.

Credit goes to Blazichu for importing and allowing me to use these new tiles. Thanks Blazichu :)

Last edited:

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Blazichu provided me them, thanks man.

I hope people like the new tiles, it easily defeats any new G/S/C hack. BETA tomorrow, xD!

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2007
    wohooo can't wait for tomorrow this hack is serisously getting better everytime i check back can't wait

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Dont worry about that.

That was a OLD ALPHA.

Tomorrow I will provide a link to the IPS patch so you can play the game up to the first or secound gym depending how much work I get done tomorrow.

But for now I am going to go to sleep... Night.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back