• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Team Rocket's Revenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Originally Posted by Furanki Pkmn Master at Flash MX Forums
    Awesome well i support your hack GSC hacks kick ass its only people are pushing them aside for RSE well i cant wait to see it finshed:D

Thats what i have to say about GSC Hacks well anyways Cant wait to see this one finshed.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    It seems like a real good hack. It was time team rocket won something. Considering the difference in storylines it doesn't really matter how graphics are.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2011
    awsome game

looks like an awsome game I tried to download on its website but it said error file not found???

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Hey Liquinn I just was wondering... How do the trainers we battle in the game (regular trainers, gym leaders) interact with our character. What I'm trying to ask is what kind of attitude they take against our "hero", because, since he's a member of TR, they'd go on things like "you are of TR, I hate you" or "kyaaa, a member of TR". Because, we are the evil people in this game, so the trainers won't go on their classic "I speak about my life" to a member of an evil organization? Don't you think? :P

And... Something else, I don't remember if you've mentioned it... What are the plans for the Rival? (Would he be another member of TR? I thought it would be better if he'd be just a regular trainer wanting to defeat TR, only to fail each time, that would kinda... weird... jojo!)

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yeah, the trainers will act odd towards the grunt.

The rival might be a new grunt member, or it could be the Hero from Shiny Red, still not sure.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • In my opinion a trainer with a "hero wannabe" attitude would fit much better (even better if he really becomes annoying). That way people would really like to kick his you-know-what, after all, all people has an evil part that shows up when they get annoyed... Hehe...

Well... I forgot to say it before... Good luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back