• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Help] Pokemon team

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2021
    Hallo everyone! Im Aria nice to meet ya! ;3 I just arrived, I feel comfy in here idk why hihi. Anyways, I was making a cute team in ORAS and I cant seem to find my 6th Pokie, any suggestions please? :3 Thank you so much and have a nice day everyone!! ❤️

P.S. Silly me, excuse me, my team has: Mega Gardevoir, Milotic, Vileplume, Blazy(Blaziken) and Altaria :3

Years
  • Welcome! I believe this is a question better suited for Previous Generations (mods correct me if I'm wrong lol), but for my two cents, an Electric type would round out that team well. Magneton perhaps? Good to counter Flying types who'd be a problem for Blaziken and Vileplume.

EDIT: I didn't read the cute part in your post lol, but ehh that's subjective. I kinda find three floating eyes of steel quite cute. To each their own!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello Aria!

You say cute, but cute is kinda subjective.
    The magneton mentioned above would be useful, but I personally don't consider that line cute tbh.
    also yes this is more of a question for for Previous Generations or perhaps Pokemon gaming Central imo

I was thinking Chinchou/Lanturn myself for electric type, but that partially overlaps with Milotic. Dunno if you mind type overlap.

Skitty/Delcatty are cute imo, and Delcatty can learn Thunder & Thunderbolt by TM.

If you can find a female Snorunt you could consider Frosslass. The Dawn stone might be a problem though if you don't want to wait till Victory Road to evolve it. You'd pretty much have to grind Super Training for one.

Or perhaps a Donphan? It can learn Rollout and thunder fang to deal with pesky flying types and also learns earthquake.

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    hi aria! welcome to the forums! do you maybe have a favourite game from the franchise?

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Welcome to PC! ORAS is such a good game. If you're looking for a cute pokemon to round out your team, I think you gotta go with pachirisu or dedenne. Cute but tough.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hallo everyone! Im Aria nice to meet ya! ;3 I just arrived, I feel comfy in here idk why hihi. Anyways, I was making a cute team in ORAS and I cant seem to find my 6th Pokie, any suggestions please? :3 Thank you so much and have a nice day everyone!! ❤️

P.S. Silly me, excuse me, my team has: Mega Gardevoir, Milotic, Vileplume, Blazy(Blaziken) and Altaria :3
    Welcome to PC! That's a cute team, except for maybe Blaziken heheheh. I gotta echo Roni here and suggest Magneton / Magnezone :3 it's a super good pokemon (that i do find cute in an odd way!) that has been my mvp in several games, all the way from Crystal version. Hope you find your sixth partner soon!

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2021
    Welcome to PC! That's a cute team, except for maybe Blaziken heheheh. I gotta echo Roni here and suggest Magneton / Magnezone :3 it's a super good pokemon (that i do find cute in an odd way!) that has been my mvp in several games, all the way from Crystal version. Hope you find your sixth partner soon!

Hallo!! Thanks for your opinion! Nooo, Blazy is sooo cuute!! ;P Well yea, im pretty sure magneton or magnezone would be a really good choice :3 And i was thinking of an electric type aswell and i just realised that ive never tried magneton before. thank you so much! Tbh, its big white eyes are kinda cute no?

And yea Im still playing with just the five of them lmao. Ew >_< :#

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2021
    hi aria! welcome to the forums! do you maybe have a favourite game from the franchise?

Hmm, thats a hard question. Well, i like them all tbh, but if i had to choose, i would say Omega ruby or Alpha Sapphire since i can catch a Ralts early enough :3 and yea gardevoir is my favourite. Wbu?

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2021
    Welcome to PC! ORAS is such a good game. If you're looking for a cute pokemon to round out your team, I think you gotta go with pachirisu or dedenne. Cute but tough.

Well, whats hard for me to choose, is that i already have Blaziken who is already weak to ground type moves and Gardevoir who is weak to poison type ones. Emolga maybe?

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2021
    Has anyone every seen or heard of a halographic flying Pikachu card? 2016 evolutions xy series....

Back