• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon Techno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2014
    Ok i wont Ven, beside I'll try to learn wait up please.

That was pretty harsh wasn't it?
    You could have been a bit nicer. I doubt you were amazing when you first started either.

Anyways, he is right about a lot of those things, please don't take offence to his incredibly incentive words.
    Okay Ven I wont, beside I know I'm short with everything i need right now, I'll try to make it better.

Last edited:

Holiday

Ho Ho Ho-Oh
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2010
    Pokemon Techno

Story:Your this 10 years old boy/girl who arrives in keon region from the kanto region looking for a starter pokemon in the keon region because your parents couldn't find a job in the kanto region.But they found a successful job in the keon region.Guess what there the new the professor the former one had just got fired.So now you are going to start your journey.To become the greatest pokemon master there is.All of sudden you see a evil group called team Trance on t.v.They took your parents when your parents where studying new pokemon.Hurry come save your parents from team Trance!Choose your own name. By the way you get choices either Magno fire type,Aquateck water type, or Leafous grass type.To save your parents.You can keep it after saving your parents.

Alright. Let's see what we got here. First of all, your capitalization and grammar are terrible. But, since it isn't the actual game, it can be ignored (hopefully).​

But, about the plot:​

• You start of as a 10 year old. - No surpise there.
    • You move to a new region. - Not really amazing.​
    • There is a new professor. - Once again, not amazing.​
    • Your parents get kidnapped. - For one, this kidnapping thing is overused. Two, why would your parents get kidnapped? What do they have anything to do with... anything? And three, why would you, the child, try to save them instead of calling the police?​
    • Your parents get kidnapped by an evil team. - Every game seems to have an evil team with a random name and pointless agenda.​
    So, after you save your parents, you keep your starter and you're done?

Eh.. keep working on this. It can be edited to a decent story if you take the time to compose one! :)​

Also, in your plot, there's a mention of 3 Fakemon as starters. Yet, you have designs. Are you just excepting other people to design them for you? That's not good.

EDIT: I'd like to bring to your attention Pokemon Sky Crystal. If you'd look at the first post, you'd seen very noticable similarities with your first post. With slight edits, it's pretty much the same story.​

Last edited:

ajroxx

Mantyke and Piplup Are Pownage
    Years
  • can i help with the water type starter Aquetock
    wat does it need to look like?

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2014
    You can try to make a fusion of piplup and raichu thanks for the help.

Holiday I just want to keep it simple but thank you for helping me with my errors.I'm not making everybody my work,I just want have a story.Anybody can take this idea.Anybody can do the spites if they want to.Or make this story better than I can. I know that already.I'm just making a story.

Last edited:

TBM_Christopher

Semi-pro Game Dev
    Years
  • Dear God, how did this spring up without me noticing? I've pretty much been stalking the Game Dev forums. =P

Questions for the aspiring game dev team here:
    Do you have any screenshots? Why are both of your parents hired for the job of Pokemon Professor at the same time? What makes Team Trance evil, save for apparently kidnapping your parents? What makes the Keon region unique? What program is this being made in?

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2014
    thank you azoula for the compliment !

I just want to make a story that's all.:D

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back