• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Terrifying Destiny

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
    UPDATE!!!!!

I got a banner for my hack :D
    BTW the new name is "pokemon: terrifying destiny"
    what do you think about the name?^^
    and here the banner:
    Pokemon Terrifying Destiny

IMG code for signature:

*IMG]https://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy168/simdu68/Banner-1.jpg[/IMG°

remplace the "*" at the beginning by "[" and the "°" at the end by "]"

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
    UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!

I put already the story-line going till the first alpha on the first page!!! take a look on the first page for the story-line, you waited so long, no it is here ;D
    BTW I started with scripting......I'm not very far because scripting is my worst skill but it will come ;)

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
    hey! you don't like my hack or what? why non one replies?
    in case you yet don't know, I posted the story-line on the first page, want to read it? why no one replies? :( it really hurts me, seems like your totaly uninterested in my hack :(

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
    support me with this great support banner!! :D

here the link to pu in signature:

HTML:
    [URL=https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=208389][IMG]https://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy168/simdu68/supportbanner.png[/IMG][/URL]

if you don't want to help me by helping me help me by supporing me :D
    I would be happy to have supporters lol^^

@ the mods: can you change the name of the thread plz :)
    the name of my hack has changed name for "Pokémon Terrifying Destiny" so plz change it for this because me I can't change the name, thanx :)

Last edited:

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
    hey guys! what do you think about my new hack name? and the new story-line? and the new screens? I yet had no comment or suggestions on all that I updated till now, I'm dissapointed that no one is interested in my hack :(

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    Your English hurts my brain...
    Anyway, the story is interesting, but I think you made it too big inside the spoiler. You're a little too trigger-happy with that 'Enter' key.
    I like the idea that the Elite Four aren't just going to sit around on their fat keesters all day. Having a whole town full of 'rivals' should be fun too, I hope they all make appearances at some point in the game. I wonder who that mysterious Pokemon is... and where has your best friend run off to?!

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
    hmm.....well, screenshots I think I have enough on the first page^^
    graphic is my best talent so it's what I have most of all^^

@ Curt_09: yeah, for the story-line I didn't do it, it changed automaticaly when I posted it^^
    but I will fix it, anyway when I will og further with the story-line if I write it in the same way as I did now it will be 100x more long, so always when I come further I will post update the story but also do it shorter ;)

and thanx for commenting also^^

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    I like your grass tiles, and the buildings are pretty neat as well. Don't overdo everything, but you should probably get a new Pokecenter and Mart to match the rest of the changes.

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
    I like your grass tiles, and the buildings are pretty neat as well. Don't overdo everything, but you should probably get a new Pokecenter and Mart to match the rest of the changes.

thx :)
    yeah, I know I am yet creating mart, center and gym tiles, but till now they were all too similar to other gyms marts and PCs, I want to ahve unique tiles^^
    but I will try to do it ASAP ;)

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
    Do you already know what kind of gyms are there gonna be in this game? If you need any help with gym puzzles and leaders ideas let me know;)

no not yet, I juts know that the first gym you will meet will be the last you can fight^^
    but I yet didn't came till the second gym, neither in mapping of the town, nor in thinking of a story-line till there^^
    I'll vm you when I will have an idea of what shall be with the gyms ;)

BTW I got updates!

I created zoroa's and zoroark's back and front battle sprites, my sprite inserter already inserted them, I can't show you yet any ingame screens of the sprites but the sprites alone:

BTW, as these sprites are from B&W I got no reason to not let you use them, I just scratched them from B&W so if you want to use you can, just vm me to say you want to use and also give credit, thx :)

I also finaly changed the dad's sprite, tha's what he looks like now:

maybe I will yet change his head a little.....

what do you think about my sprites, are they good?^^

EDIT: OH in fact, I urgently need help! if someone know how to change tile animations plz reply, I tried it and my hack crached, but as usually I always have a copy of it so nothing is lost :D
    anyway I need someone knowing how to change animation that he may either change it for me or teaches me how to do it like this next time I'll be able to change myself, thx :)

EDIT 2: Oh! I nearly forgot, if someone wants to join my team as scripter the place is free, one scripter doesn't log in anymore since months and the other left because he has got too much work, so I also need at least 1 scripter, thx :)

Last edited:

Umbreon_

muwahh
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Your general presentation is killing me off. The green text is what I mean. XD
    Basically. The color bleeds my eye off so I didn't read the whole storyline which is very long. My suggestion is that you could've made a summary for it.

As far your screenshots. Your mapping needs more improvement and creativity. The tiles aren't good in my opinion as well as the palettes. But if it's your own style then it's your own. : 3

I wouldn't mind now. I'll just wait for further improvements. Good luck. (:

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
    oh, sorry for the text colour, in me the background is black so it doesn't hurt......
    if not for the tiles, pallettes and maps......hmm......yeah it's my style^^
    if you don't like, well, I don't know what can I do, everyone has different styles.....
    if not the story-line I myself already thought of making a summary but......
    not much time, I'm also bad in text writing^^

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
    Years
    no not yet, I juts know that the first gym you will meet will be the last you can fight^^
    but I yet didn't came till the second gym, neither in mapping of the town, nor in thinking of a story-line till there^^
    I'll vm you when I will have an idea of what shall be with the gyms ;)

BTW I got updates!

I created zoroa's and zoroark's back and front battle sprites, my sprite inserter already inserted them, I can't show you yet any ingame screens of the sprites but the sprites alone:

BTW, as these sprites are from B&W I got no reason to not let you use them, I just scratched them from B&W so if you want to use you can, just vm me to say you want to use and also give credit, thx :)

EDIT: OH in fact, I urgently need help! if someone know how to change tile animations plz reply, I tried it and my hack crached, but as usually I always have a copy of it so nothing is lost :D
    anyway I need someone knowing how to change animation that he may either change it for me or teaches me how to do it like this next time I'll be able to change myself, thx :)

EDIT 2: Oh! I nearly forgot, if someone wants to join my team as scripter the place is free, one scripter doesn't log in anymore since months and the other left because he has got too much work, so I also need at least 1 scripter, thx :)
    those sprites are inserted which u just posted zoroa pixels will be more darker because OSX error Its still the same but its orrignal pal will be different

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
    those sprites are inserted which u just posted zoroa pixels will be more darker because OSX error Its still the same but its orrignal pal will be different

hmm.......well, I hope it still looks good^^
    can you vm me pics of the sprites in game plz?
    just have to change on AM for example at the second map in wild pokemon and put zoroa and zoroark, thx :)

hey in fact umbreon, I just saw that your are the first saying my mapping and tiling is bad, all other say my mapping is good some even say it is one of the best mapping^^
    well, anyway everyone has different styles, I'll not be angry with you just because you don't like my mapping and tiling^^

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    BTW I got updates!

Well... in my opinion the Zorua sprite could use more shading cause it kinda looks numb, and dad's sprite, as like I see it is a sprite made by combining sprites of Hoenn leader Norman which has a E4 Drake's cape. Don't get me wrong, it looks great!

Back