• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Territory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plant360

Da shizz!
    Years
    "Yeah th-" Plant is interrupted because he gets scratched across his face by a luxio.

"Hey!" Plant says, as he readies a metal claw.

Years
    "How dare you luxio! Here Ill help you plant." Readise a super packed dragon claw. ( Most of Draggys dragon moves are powered up when hes weak and when hes close to his cave since it poweres up dragons)

Years
    A luxray comes inbewteewn Draggy and the luxio as soon as Draggy unleashes his dragon claw. Luxray flys int luxio and together they hit a mountin side 50 feet away and faint. Draggy looks inside his cave and find that almost all of his food and water are gone. " Oh man, I dont have anoph food to even last me a week."

Plant360

Da shizz!
    Years
    "Well, I'll share with you. I know a great orchard for berries, and I also know where a river is... Just come with me!" Plant says as he sprints over the hill.

Plant360

Da shizz!
    Years
    "Alright, sure."

Plant helps Draggy collect some food, and says he will sleep on the thought of whether he will move in or not.

Years
    "Thanks for all you help and very tierd but I wont be able to sleep because I have to protect my cave."

Draggy says goodnight and dashes off to his cave with alot of berries and water.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    Aragorn joins the brawl!

Species: Treeko
    Name: Aragorn
    Territory: a small section of a forest. it has 5 trees scattered around and part of a lake. 2 tree stumps and one large oak in the middle (the 5th tree) with a little shelter in its roots ,which is where I stay.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Aragorn woke up and walked over to Plants stump. "huh? hi, why are there so many species gathered here?"

Last edited:

Plant360

Da shizz!
    Years
    Plant turns to the treecko and says

"What? There are more people here?" Plant jumps up and shouts "Whats your business here, strangers?!?"

(and olearye, I'm not sure if you quite understand what your supposed to do here...)

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    "hello, my name is Aragorn. Your shouting woke me up, so I came to check. I will not hurt you... or your stump."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back