• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Territory

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    not it. try again.

Name:
    Species:
    description of territory:

Last edited:
    Years
    Draggy goes over to aragorn to inspect him " You seem strong and fast. Are you sure that you will bring us no harm?" "Anthony Are you sure you also will not harm us?"

Plant360

Da shizz!
    Years
    "Alright then... I guess your not a problem... And you may be a formidable ally too..."

Plant turns to the cyndaquil and stares him down

"And now you've gotta explain yourself... You may begin..."

(And Olearye, your starting to confuse me...)

olearye273

im English and i dont like tea
    Years
    Name:blubbs
    Species:wailmer
    description of territory: deep blue sea

'hello my name is blubbs' blubbs says whilst poking his head out of the deep blue ' i am huge but very friendly some people call me the bbfg or the big blubbery friendly giant'

Last edited:

Plant360

Da shizz!
    Years
    (Alright, we aren't gonna get a response for a while... He isn't on... And I don't want to resort to bunnying... so what will we do?)

olearye273

Years
    'May i ask you two to move' blubber whimpers timidly to the treecko ' the orchid's fruit juices is poisoning my water turning me purple (ill soon look like a shiny!)'

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    (bored...) (what do we do now?)
    @olearye: since when were we near the ocean? 0_0

olearye273

Years
    name blubbs:
    species: wailmer
    location: in a pond in draggies cave (it has been blubbs taking the food all along)

olearye273

Years
    'what ghost? its only me!!' shouts blubbs in shock ' oh i havent introduced my self i am blubbs you have been living in my cave for years and i have been eating all the food' *lets out a evil laugh*

Years
    "Plant dont get violent! My cave is conneted to the ocean trough underwater channels. And Blubber you have been living im my cave it is called dragons cave. You ow me food."

Plant360

Da shizz!
    Years
    "Fine then!" Plant says. "You two can consult each other about the food Blubbs owes you. I'm going to look for seashells on the beach..." Plant says as he walks to the beach.

When he gets there he sees a horsea in the water and says "Oh, hello! Do you live here?"

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    "too late. ENERGY BALL!!!!" Aragorn shouted as he shot an energy ball at Blubbs and prepared to finish him off with absorb.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back