• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon that look like men

Mutt19

Kill confuse ray not golbat
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2010
    You know I am getting tired of pokemon that look like women I think there should be more manly looking pokemon becausethe only one so far that goes under that is the machop machoke and machamp family come on their are way to many pokemon that are 75% female or 100% female do you agree?

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    i do somewhat agree.
    i think the women pokemon are cute except when they're male in the game..
    that's a little creepy.
    you forgot nidoking xD definately a male (=

Mutt19

Kill confuse ray not golbat
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2010
    Oh yah forgot about nidoking and it's decendents but still

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    mr mime? i think, machoke and machamp and thats it i guess

PhantomDraco

Take what you can...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2010
    I sort of agree. There are way too many female looking ones, like Buneary, and even creepier females, like Jynx. However, there are male looking types like Lucario, and Charizard.

One thing I don't get though, why make Eevees mostly male? Personally I think they look female...

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
    most of the female-based pokemon are supposed to look cuter and whatnot while male-based pokemon are supposed to look more serious and vicious.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2010
    Oh and the creepiest pokemon it´s a female kriketune, because you have to fear is mustache .......

Dont female Alakazams have bigger mustaches than their male counterparts.
    Speaking of alakazam i think of him as male.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    Dont female Alakazams have bigger mustaches than their male counterparts.
    Speaking of alakazam i think of him as male.

mmm you´re right, but i think that the alakazam´s mustache don´t look creepy because the color (personally i forgot that is a mustache when i trained my alakazam) but yes the females mustaches are bigger that the male ones

Giratar

Oops.
    Years
    There are so many humanoid Pokémon that look like men, why bother trying to name them all? o.O'

And Lopunny is in my opinion way too suggestive, and according to Beckett Pokémon Magazine, its design was based off of a Playboy thing in the 60's. O.O;;;;

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
    Pokémon that look humanoid in general aren't my thing. The burly Mach/op/oke/amp family have a habit of popping up as females whenever I find them in the wild. So I nickname most of them Betty, of course.

But yeah, I have to say nay to the manly Pokémen. :c

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    You know I am getting tired of pokemon that look like women I think there should be more manly looking pokemon becausethe only one so far that goes under that is the machop machoke and machamp family come on their are way to many pokemon that are 75% female or 100% female do you agree?
    Does it matter? They are supposed to look "creative" not like men or women.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Hitmontop, and Tyrogue are all 100% Male.

Season

Garden Gladiator
    Years
    Humanoid Pokemon freak me out, Lopunny probably being the most extreme case. x_o
    When a Pokemon can be born male or female, I don't think of it in terms of how it's supposed to be. Cherrim is a good example. It looks like it's wearing a skirt, but it's not of course, that's just the way the Pokemon's body is made. We just connect it with skirts because we're used to seeing them on other people.
    I guess that could just be because I have a male Cherrim though. x]

On a related note, Mothim are male only Pokemon, even though I guess they don't particularly look like either gender.

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
    Female pokemon are much more cute than male pokemon.

It may just be me, but I do love to get the cute pokemon <3

Agent Cobalt

Proud U.S. Army Soldier
    Years
    I'll be honest. I've always been irked by humanoid Pokemon. It just always seemed strange to have animal and plant pokemon next to people pokemon? WTF?

That and other things... Like a living pink balloon pokemon? >_<

Back