• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon The 4th Generation

What do you think of my comics? ^_~

• I Don't Like Them Alot, But Thier Okay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Kakashi Hatake said:
    I swear hes/shes a grass and psychic o.o, but meh whatever, it doesn't matter lol.
    nice episodes Kakashi, you should info about the characters on the bio's.
    and Ralts and its forms are only psychic. it would be cool if they were also grass but they arnt

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Well, that was an accident what i did lol, but then i thought up the idea to cover that mistake :P, that the 4th regions habitats for certain pokemon from the older generations may have been affected like for instance the ralts ^_~, well that and also since its the child of a guardian pokemon, which will be explained in more depth, it has the type of grass as well, i dunno, but oh well its a comic so anything can happen really i guess.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Kakashi, I'm working on a new Deserpent sprite right now, I'm going to post it when I'm done. It's coming out pretty nice. And I like the new comics, but yeah, Ralts is a psychic, not grass. ^_^;

EDIT: I finished a new sprite of Deserpent! Some of it was scratch, but I had some help from Charizard and Milotic. I also made a backsprite and an Icon:

~ML

Last edited:

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Kakashi Hatake said:
    Well, that was an accident what i did lol, but then i thought up the idea to cover that mistake :P, that the 4th regions habitats for certain pokemon from the older generations may have been affected like for instance the ralts ^_~, well that and also since its the child of a guardian pokemon, which will be explained in more depth, it has the type of grass as well, i dunno, but oh well its a comic so anything can happen really i guess.
    you know, I really like that idea, its original and sounds pretty cool. it also makes sense kinda. cant wait to see who wins the sibling battle.

@MysticLugia: Those sprites kick major butt.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Lol, but really the whole grass thing was one an accident, and two my misintereptation, i hadn't used Ralts for ages and seeing the leafyness just gave me the thought of Grass lol.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I did think that was Odd! Can't wait to see Fushia, the leader of Team Forrest (!!!)

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    I Really Like This Comic. ^^ I Can't Find Any Problems... But Ralts Isn't A Grass Type. It's Psychic Type. O.o

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Yea, as i stated in ManeaChicken's topic, i've fixed that little mistake of mine XD, screw the habitat thing, its Terry's dumbness that he forgot what type Ralts was XD

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Episode 9b now up, Season 1 is coming to a close in two episodes XD, then Season 2 will start yay, added a black and white preview of the 3 starters from the front.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Okay, I'm finished with the Deserpent overworlds!

Hope they're okay, tell me if you want them changes at all!

~ML

Back