• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon The 4th Generation

What do you think of my comics? ^_~

• I Don't Like Them Alot, But Thier Okay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Wow, thats pretty cool ^_~, do you think you could do critter's final evo, if thats possible, its a tiger cat follows critters color scheme it looks like Sango's cat in Inuyasha but keeps the lanturn's light thing.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Lol, i will have the last ep of Season 1 soon, i've just been lazy not to mention love problems. with a girl called Josie XD

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    XD, and we also, and yes WE, have to design out the land mappage, so once we've done that we can make all the routes, locations etc, and have them done in advance.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Can't wait for the Maps! and for the next episode! I think your Uploading it as i speak!

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Yayness...i say that alot! anyway...nice new eppy! Finally a Good Custom Sprite! and wasn't Houndox fainted??? (lol)

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    No for the gym part, they will all have 2 pokemon each, i will not reveal the rival team or josie's second pokemon untill the episodes come.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Episode 13 now up, i'll have the Caterpie capture soon, and it will be the 2nd episode of the Terry Beat Down XD, Epi 12 is fixed. did i fix 9b before? i can't remember...Gonna be redoing some epis during summer holidays like the first few with roberts sprite and that.

Back