• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon The 4th Generation

What do you think of my comics? ^_~

• I Don't Like Them Alot, But Thier Okay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Ok this is pretty much alot of the pokemon that will be in the comic, theirs a few others from other ppl that i may be using like Shadowfuse's fakemon and stuff but yeah ^_~

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Kakashi Hatake said:
    Ok this is pretty much alot of the pokemon that will be in the comic, theirs a few others from other ppl that i may be using like Shadowfuse's fakemon and stuff but yeah ^_~

i love the golden fakemon (both pre-evolution and the evolved one)

Houndoom is right though, but i bet your going to come up with more later on.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Yea there is alot more, thats just so far, and er what do you mean thats Deserpent it has no evo if you mean the serpent golden thing lol. Also for character bios my idea is to make KH: COM Mugshots to make things a little more intresting.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Kakashi Hatake said:
    Yea there is alot more, thats just so far, and er what do you mean thats Deserpent it has no evo if you mean the serpent golden thing lol.

yes, i ment the golden serpent. it's excellent, especially it's back sprite. it looks like you used rayquaza's head and did more twists to it.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Well actually ML did that sprite, i did originally base the concept off Rayquaza since Rayquaza is a snakeish serpent, Metalgreymon's wings were used and made with no hole, and Seadramon's ears were used lol....there will also be a second Legendary to compliment the Deserpent which will be a Part Bug, Part Grass type, which will introduce the Sand Team that are trying to stop Team Forest, also i will be including the Dark Ball from Pokemon 4ever, and also possibly the GS Ball.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    I want you to all know i am very well still doing this comic ^_^, my DBZ Comic was just...meh XD...anyway i will do several episodes so it will take a bit longer than normal.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Ok, i just thought i'd let you guys see the Bio Sprites ^^, before i release the new few episodes, its so i can get the Bios of the chars up, my sprites are unique, so don't steal them.

Back