• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon The Eternal Night

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Hello! That such?
    POKEMON THE ETERNAL NIGTH:
    Good, this one is my first hack here, in PC, I hope that it is of his pleasure, am going to clarify that the first beta that should go out is going to be in Spanish, and then I am going to translate it.
    Justification: I am of Spanish speech ^^.
    History:
    [FONT=&quot]I preface 1:
    It is believed that in the creation of the universe to support the natural order Arecus there believe 2 guardians, El guardian of the Moon and The guardian of the Sol. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Both guardians had a clash for 1000 years and arecus, tired it them decided to give the orders to sleep, to achieve it I separate a part of hoen and I her separate again in 3 parts in an island with form of half moon dormio to the guardian of the moon and in the round island to the guardian of the Sun since they removed the suitable rotation of the land.
    I preface 2:
    In 2000 D.c. several persons begin ah to immigrate from Hoen towards the island Climate since, a few scientists trying to come to Joto I discover the island and itsent scientists to study it, but already there were inhabitants of before, pokemons and foresters who were in the habit of guarding the balance between(among) both islands, but since the legend of the guardian of the day and of the night was discovered there were forged 2 equipments that have as aim wake up the guardians of the Moon and the Sun, but for it they need the chosen one and, the table of stone has given no name
    I preface 3:
    2008 D.c. the table of stone gave a name, and for your misery these travelling towards Hoen and for mistake the team aqua invades your ship and lugo of that you discover since going out you come for currents to the island. (Guess that name said?) it(he,she) tells the history: When you come to the island, you feel sad and alone with your pokemon since in the ship you suffered the loss of your better amigo/a for what, a scientist helps you to alientarte and protects you, and then count your legend, when you realize of what you are the chosen one, desides to leave all your feelings behind and to begin your adventure in the island of the climate in opposition to the team nigth and the team sun.
    He/She remembers: That in this adventure you do not rely too much of anybody.
    Credits:
    - first the first place to Nintendo for the pokemon ruby
    - in second that seems to Skoria to be very important since I saw as insertion his(her,your) tiles and sprendi to inserting them and for some tiles
    - in quarto to Edo for some tiles
    - in third place to Wak to Hac for the sprits of trees
    - in fourth place to Serg! Or for his(her,your) manual for disappearance
    - in fifth place to Xiros to Ozumas and to JIM for his tilest and to Wak for them XD publishes
    - in sixth to Kyvolv or as deletre for his DP's tiles
    - in seventh to Edo for some of the tiles to spend for msn of the Blond pokemon ours island
    - in seventh to Christos for his rombase with the mini of Misty and Ash
    - in octabo to Sapoo for helping myself with a thing with script
    - in ninth to Skoria for some tiles of the BW
    - in teen to Ozumas for mountanit to rom base
    -To Danx for sprit or Boy
    If fantan some of them only say^^
    Si falta algun credito solo digan^^
    [/FONT] Images:
    Pokemon The Eternal Night
    The front page has a mistake in the Wingul, is not obvious very much.
    The sprit has a few mistakes in the foot that despues I it am going to correct
    This good is Misty's sprit
    This one is the part of the ship
    Other one departs from the ship
    Good, this already is a part of the island
    New Mini of pokemon, credits to Kyldove
    Well, here I prove to be some script (flags)
    An obligatory wildbatle
    As soon as venes says to you this where the Anexo`s laboratory
    It is quite! Think!
    Nevs:
    -Two legendary ones that I use nobody
    -When itfinishes the beta you do not remain suspended in a luegar
    -You can move freely for all sides as soon as you fulfill all the missions
    -Many optional missions
    -Very much suspense
    -The beta does not finish when there is nothing to do
    -Nev palets
    -Pokemons of first edition(blue, red, yellov)
    -And mas!
    Agradecimientos:
    >Javs<
    Edo
    skOria
    Necroangel
    Michel96x
    Sapoo
    Kiledove
    Si me olvido de alguien avisenme!(lo pongo en español porque todos ellos hablan español y es mi primer hack que estoy aki^^)
    Regards and think!
    Justification if something is not understood:
    I use translator
    Justificacion si algo no se entiende: Uso traductor

cpsp

Hack Lover
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    1st Post!!! YAY!!
    This hack looks quite good, keep it up. I'll be looking forward to seeing more from this.

Rob-120

~Revived~
    Years
  • Sounds real cool! But in one of the screenshots it still says pokemon ruby, you might want to find a tool to fix that if you don't have one that can already...

>JAVS<

Ahmm.. Updating me in PC :D!
    Years
  • Hello Milotic4ever!!! (I change your name, original: Miloticx100pre)
    I´m very proud of you ^^
    I always think you hack will be famous... xD
    Whatever, We're waiting the Beta, or the Alpha.
    Continue in your hardwork....
    That's all folks ^^

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
  • It's funny we both have the red sprite,lol!

Good luck I think this hack is going to be a winner unlike all my failed attempts :\

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Hello! That such?
    Well I sit the delay, it is that it was of vacations, I like that posten.
    The alfa of my game this one for going out but in Spanish, if they want I put it in Spanish, in English itis going to be late in going out.
    I wait for his opinion

Back