• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Magical Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years

Britta
    ----------------

"Ah, my apologies. You see my mother was very big on formalities, but...," she trailed off, noticing the portal that Rukario had opened. It was strange, and Britta didn't know what to think of it. She felt that the pokemon was being truthful and sincere, but did she really want to walk into some odd portal and go on to this place the pokemon spoke of? Wasn't she busy training?

When the Swampert had approached, Aera was still waiting for Britta to notice she was there, and Peter was still staring wide-eyed at the Skarmory and Absol. Peter did turn when he heard the large, blue pokemon speak. He shook a little more violently. <D-don't eat me!> he said shakily.

Britta looked over at Darin, who didn't seem too hesitant about the portal, and walked right off into it. She suddenly heard flapping wings and a few hoots from above her.

<Britta! I'm here!> the Hoothoot said, <Let's go in the portal! That cool Skarmory just flew in there! And look, there goes the Swampert!>

Britta thought to herself for a moment.

<N-no!! All of the horrid, mean pokemon just went in there! I say good ridance! Let's just go back home and enjoy some television or cookies... please Britta, you can't be thinking of going!> Peter pleaded, his shaking had stopped, but his eyes were still wide with fear.

"Peter...," Britta began, "Rukario is doing this to save people. To save people. We should help; it's just the right thing to do."

<No!!>

<Oh put a sock in it Petey! We're goin'!> Aera hooted harshly, glaring at the Paras. With that, she took off towards the portal, her wings beating fast and a last look to the others before disappearing.

"Return Peter," Britta said softly, holding out her pokeball. Peter whimpered and then was gone. Britta wanted to make sure that Peter wouldn't become too frightened, and she didn't know what waited for them on the other side. It was better this way.

Then she too stepped into the portal, hoping she had made the correct choice.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    In the magical realm...

A black haired boy clad in the uniform of a black mage knelt on the ground by a pond, a bucket of soil and a screened in box by his side. After removing his gloves, which were red with a sapphire inside the hand, and setting them aside, he picked up a spade, shoveled in some of the dirt into the screen box, and plunged it into the water, every so often shaking it to make sure all the dirt dissolved.

When the box emerged from the water, only a pile of red and green stones remained, which the boy deposited into a bag by his side.

He was about to repeat this process when a warp hole appeared, and the trainers and Rukario emerged. While most of the trainers struggled to untangle themselves, Rukario addressed him: "Sir Ash...I have returned with some willing to accept the magic..."

"Really?" Ash smiled. "That's great news!" With that he shoveled more dirt into his screen box and plunged it underwater again. "Let me finish mining this soil here..."

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
    Years
    When Nick came out of the pokemon center he saw that everyone was gone and the gate was slowly closing.
    "Ow my god!, i'm not to late am I?" He asked himself.
    He ran towards the gate and jumped in.

Nick ended up in a entirely new environment.
    "This is getting weirder by the second.....huh?....hey guys!" He called.
    "Where's that blue pokemon?, ow there you are....what is this place and who or what are you?" He asked very confused.

The box came to the surface of the water again, and revealed the stones.

The other's and their pokemon said nothing.

EmeraldSky

Years
    Just then, the trainers, Ash, and Rukario heard a breathy sound fill the air, one that sounded like a song.

"Summoner's pipes...Sir Brock must be nearby..." Rukario smiled.

"He plays that song all the time, and I've always wondered what it does." Ash mused as the mysterious melody began again. He gasped as an Articuno flew overhead, apparently headed towards the source of the sound.

Ash motioned for everyone to follow...

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    ]Skarmory's eyes were wide open and his jaw dropped. The nightlife of the busy city there were in before vanished when they stepped foot in the portal. He first noticed the boy near the pound, performing some task Skarmory wasn't familiar with. Absol's face however, was more bewildered than the bird's was. This place was different than anywhere else he had visited before.

Darin dusted his cargo pants and his tennis shoes before admiring the environment. One of the trainers asked the blue pokemon where were us. Then a mysterious melody trailed through the air, catching Darin's attention.

"<This is unbelievable! This must be fake, or perhaps a dream!>" Skarmory insisted, staring at the Articuno that just flew by. How could a legendary pokemon like Articuno live here?

"Whoa, this is real different than Celadon. Who are you?" Darin asked the person mining stones and delicate jewelry. A few valuable jewels were found inside the basin and were dumped into a sack. A dirty spade was located beside him.

Last edited:

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Britta
    --------------------

"Oh my...!" Britta gasped, looking around at her new environment. She almost couldn't believe what was happening. She had heard of pokemon using teleportation powers, but this was different. This place didn't even look like the same world. They truly were in the Magical World.

She spotted Aera hovering beside her, and for once the bird pokemon was speechless. It seemed that there were things in existance that could surprise her. Britta would have chuckled at this if it were not for the fact that her voice seemed to have left her.

She saw Darin and another boy asking questions, and figured that she needn't talk; they had asked the questions she was wondering, though she did know some of the answers.

"Um, pardon me," she said softly to the boy with black hair and scars on his face, "I believe that the blue pokemon said that we are here to save our world and this magical world from a terrible fate. Something about a 'shadow pokemon', I believe?"

Aera hooted softly to herself.

EmeraldSky

Years
    Rukario met Ash and the trainers in a forested grove. Brock was also nearby with the Articuno, playing what looked like a set of panpipes.

"Welcome to the Magical World, everyone..." Rukario began. "These two are but two of the Guardians of this world: Sir Ash, of black magic..." Ash waved hello as he handed a ruby to Rukario. "and Sir Brock, of summoning magic." Brock stopped his song long enough to wave, then whispered something to the Articuno, who nodded and flew off towards a castle in the distance.

"What Sir Ash was mining earlier were magical stones--jewels that hold the power needed to cast magic." Rukario continued. "If a non magical object touches a Magical Stone, it becomes enchanted."

"So, what I'd like you to do is touch this ruby and gain the magic that has chosen you...you will gain an aura for a few moments, but do not fear...that is your magic flowing inside of you."

(Red is black magic, blue is white magic, yellow is time magic, and green is summoning magic)

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
    Years
    " A shadow pokemon.....what on earth, or must i say this world is that?" Nick asked awnsering Britta. " Ow yeah uhm.....my name's Nick and the swampert's name was Wetground. I brought my best pokemon for my journey....sooooo" he continued.

Waiting for a response he turned himself to Rukario(Lucario in english O_o, just found out)
    and said; "Okay....i think i get it. i think i'll touch the red one.....is that o k with you?"

His second pokéball began to wiggle a little, triggering his first to wiggle too.
    "Yeah, yeah just a little while longer guys"
    He thought.

<My jaw is hurting when is he letting us out?> a voice said out of the first pokeball, loud enough for the hoot-hoot to hear.
    < I don't know, i have the smae problem with my legs.> the second pokeball's voice said.

EmeraldSky

Years
    (Rukario and Lucario are basically the same thing, either one is acceptable. I'm using the Japanese spelling because it looks nicer.)

After a while, the group heard the squawk of an Articuno as it returned to the grove, two girls aboard its back.

"Thank you, Kouri..." Brock smiled at the Articuno as its passengers climbed onto the ground.

"These two are the other guardians..." Rukario explained. "Lady Misty of white magic, and Lady May of time magic."

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: I too prefer Rukario. But yeah, they're the same thing. ^^;;

Britta
    --------------------

"Pleased to meet you Nick. My name is Britta. Britta McMartin," the girl answered, bowing slightly. It was more like an automated response for her.

Aera blinked and let out a small hoot at hearing Nick's pokemon's voices. She eyed his pokeballs. <Hm... I think some pokemon are getting mighty impatient! Heh!> she hooted aloud, circling around Nick's body for a moment before going back to hovering beside Britta.

"Aera, please, Rukario is telling us something important," Britta asked her pokemon, holding up a finger to her mouth in a sushing gesture.

As Rukario explained the way to gain magical abilities, Britta wondered what hers would be. She wasn't very keen on fighting, and so she wasn't really even sure of all of this. She reached out to touch the ruby that Rukario had indicated, but hesitated in touching it.

<Just do it Britta!> squawked Aera, knocking the girl with her small bulk and causing her to trip and awkwardly touch the ruby.

"Guh! Aera...," Britta said doefully as she was engulfed in a blue aura. It was pretty, yet a little scary. After all, this was all so strange, and it was certainly enough to make anyone a little anxious.

EmeraldSky

Years
    Rukario smiled as the girl touched his ruby, making her gain a blue aura. White magic has chosen this one... he smiled.

"I guess, I'm going to train you...Britta, was it?" Misty replied as she helped her trainee stand--gaining magical power had made her a bit woozy. "First of all, these are for you..." and Misty slipped a few rubies into a bag the girl was carrying.

"One spell that doesn't require a stone is conjuring objects." Brock interjected. "Just think of something, and snap! There it is." With that, he snapped, summoning his panpipes again.

"You can also play magic on enchanted instruments..." Misty explained. "the more instruments playing the spell, the stronger it is. Brock just continued a calm melody, making some flowers drift by. Misty just snapped, summoning harp, and joined in with the song, making more kinds of flower petals drift by...

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years

Britta
    ---------------------

"Truly? White magic?" Britta repeated, awestruck. She nodded as Misty said her name, unable to form anything in her mind to say.

She watched curiously as the rubies were put in her bag. This was strange indeed. Though, it gave the girl confidence to see the others talk about these strange things so easily. Hopefully she would not disappoint them.

Aera hooted happily. <Ooh! Go Britta!> she said, flapping around the girl.

Britta stared as Misty and Brock both summoned instruments out of thin air. Where did they come from? Their minds? It was so strange and facinating. Britta wasn't sure about being able to do that; it was so different from anything in their world.

"Oh... so I just think of something? Does it have to be of this world?" Britta asked, hoping she wasn't sounding too dumb.

EmeraldSky

Years
    "Just think of something, and snap, and there it will be." Misty assured her trainee before setting her instrument aside to observe her trainee...to see what it was she would form.

"Taking five?" Ash smiled at Brock before snapping to form a small endblown flute made of crystal. "Mind jamming with me for a while?"

"Okay..." Brock smiled. With that, a different song began, with the pipes doubling the whistle's melody...

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
    Years
    "Hey that looks cool, a bit strange but cool. Surely not as strange i make at home but....ack, let me try it" Nick said touching the stone in rukario's paws.

The aura envolved Nick entirely. The force of the aura made the two pokeball's open up.
    a flash of light appeared and an ariados and feraligator appeared.
    " Tarantula?,....Crocodile?.....what the?" Nick asked himself with tweeked eyes.

Crocodile laid his claws on his jaw and brorught it into position. *snap*
    <Finally some fresh air again...so wha---what the!?> the feraligator quistioned, once he saw the strange world.
    <What's wrong big guy?> Tarantula asked.
    <See for yourself....>
    The ariados turned around, and he was startled by the amazing sight.

"now that you are out....you can stay out, okay boys?" Nick asked his pokemon.
    "Gator"
    "Dos"
    He asumed it both ment 'yes'.

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    "Pick one of these gems huh?"Darin asked himself. He had to think thoroughly with this. He had no clue on what these gems would do and what were they for. I gave a last look at the small cluster of gems, a slowly reached for the shimmering green gem.

Suddenly, a strange rush of unfamiliar energy overcame Darin's body. Skarmory stared at him, his eyes widen, but then realized Darin's look on his face and stood down. Absol remained quiet, admiring the environment. Then, the strange rush of energy began to fade away and his usual feeling suddenly kicked back in.

Darin then noticed that Britta selected the red ruby, and she too had an aura coat around her body. The kid they called Nick selected one of the enchanting gems as well. Then Darin noticed the Articuno came back with two girls on board. Lucario then informed us that they were known as Lady May of Time Magic and Lady Misty of White. Misty then approached Britta and they began to talk.

I turned to Lucario."Hey, what does it mean if I pick the green gem?" I asked the pokemon, awaiting for a reply.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back