• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Magical Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    shadowfuse said:
    (I think it's been 5 days already.)

OOC: Sorry; I was being lazy. ^^; But you still could have posted... your character wasn't even talking to mine. o.O

Britta
    ----------------

The girl blinked, confused about what she was supposed to conjure as a magic item. "I'm confused...," she said to Misty, "What sort of thing would help me with magic? After all, I am from a world that doesn't use it so how could I... know?"

Aera hooted playfully, noticing the others as they spoke of weapons. She was sure that kind-hearted Britta wouldn't want to use weapons, but it was in her best interest to learn to protect herself. Aera would have to mention something to her after her current conversation.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    "Just to demonstrate, let me show you an example of a staff technique..." Ash explained as he called over a blue and yellow staff with a ruby on top. "Staffs are my favorite weapon to use." he explained. He waited until he saw a blur of purple by a tree--a Shadow Rattata. The ruby on his staff began to glow white, the Ash called "Halo!"

At this the staff fired a ring of magical energy at the Shadow Rattata, making it appear to have a halo for a few seconds, before the ring expanded, binding up its target and purifying it.

Scottura

Searching for the Light...
    Years
    Scott ran as fast as he could thinking "Great I'm going to be late for class, and on my first day!" He rounded a corner and spotted his class. They were watching Ash use a staff on a shadow pokemon. "Maybe no-one will notice me if I just sneek in at the back" Scott thought as he made it to the back of the class...

EmeraldSky

Years
    "Here's a handy technique to trap something if Halo doesn't work." Ash explained as he noted a Shadow Pidgeotto in the grass. The ruby on his staff started to glow a golden yellow... "Golden Pyres!"

At this several golden stakes popped out of the ground, rendering the Pidgeotto unable to escape, At the same time, the spikes released Holy magic, purifying the avain Pokemon inside.

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
    Years
    Nick was watching as his master fired away with his holy magic.
    "Uhm Mister Ash do you.....or can you teach me some...or us, spme water and/or ice magic? I'm bit of a water/ice lover." He asked.

A quiet sound of footsteps caught the interest of Tarantula.
    <Some-one is sneaking in the bushes> He said to himself.

EmeraldSky

Years
    "All right, here's the lv. 1 Ice spell..." and the ruby on Ash's staff turned blue. "Scatter your chilly sharp blades! Ice!"

At this, a blast of frost went flying towards a pond, making it freeze over. Some of the other trainees decided to try ice skating...for about three seconds. Ash couldn't resist snickering as the trainees scrambled to get out of the water, all of them sopping wet.

"Now it's your turn." he assured his trainee...

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
    Years
    "Okay, do you have to say the line.......well for the good luck.
    "Scatter your chilly sharp blades! Ice!" He reapeated Ash.
    But he didn't manage to freeze over the pond. Instead he froze his own hand.

"G...god, this is cold...little mis..stakes.s.s.s hap..p..pen." He said.

"Can y...you....make u..up your own s...s...spells when you grow strong..g..ger?"

EmeraldSky

Years
    "You can learn stronger spells and techniques as you get better." Ash explained. He whispered "Destruction of nature, gather in flame! Heat!", conjuring a fireball small enough to melt his trainee's frozen hand.

"Not only that, you can play magic on enchanted instruments..." May added.

"Or whip up a potion or two." Brock smiled, sheepishly toying with a life potion he had made earlier.

Scottura

Years
    "Phew, no-one's noticed me being late," Scott thought as he watched Ash teach the class about spells. Scott became bored and started staring at the forest. "This might be a bit easier if they knew Light attacks... That might defeat the shadow pokemon..."

Scottura

Years
    "So much for being lucky," Scott thought as he heard the Ariados growl. "Shhh! I'm trying to keep a low profile." Scott whispered to the Ariados he located nearby.

EmeraldSky

Years
    "Next, for the fighters in the audience, I'm gonna show you guys some moves with knuckles." Ash explained as he made his staff disappear and conjured some silver knuckles in its place. After slipping off his mage's gloves and puttting the knuckles on in their place, Ash explained "Using knuckles doesn't limit you to just punches, you can kick too, like this..." and he proceeded to jump and deliever a kick to the air, releasing a small tornado. "Whirlwind Kick!"

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
    Years
    "uhm, ok.......i'll go and train some now, okay?" Nick said.

"I forgot the line, anyway.....Scatter your sharp icy blades! Freeze!"
    Nick yelled. Still three finger's where frozen, but then again a few leaves in a tree and a part of misty's hair where too.

First he looked at his fingers
    "Aww man"
    than at the tree
    "Yesh!"
    than at misty
    "Oops......I'm soooo srry" He apoligized as he waves his hand to melt the ice.....again.

EmeraldSky

Years
    "It's okay...I get burnt, frozen, and zapped all the time." Misty giggled as she waved the ice away. Once she looked reasonably presentable, she continued. "If you'd still like to practice your spells, there's a huge field out that way..." she suggested, pointing off to the south. "Just be careful of monsters."

(There will be quests and events to build up your skills)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back