• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon the New Order [BETA V3 RELEASED]

Days
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    Ye exactly! I didn't see new messages and responded to that but thanks a lot for explaining it first!

That's... Neither something good nor something I've ever experienced D: I'll do my best to research the topic and maybe someone's had a similar problem I don't want to jinx it but the fault may be on your PC's side

it actually may be my pc but it does it only with your game, but anyway restarting isnt that big of a deal anyway

Days
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    so, this is gonna be a long message. ive been shiny hunting a lot since i finished the beta and got 4 shiny pokemon, my idea was, will you add a shiny hunting method after ending/close to ending the game for the fellow people that like to hunt shinies. also a question of mine is, will we be able to catch atleast 1 legendary to add to our team in the journey? and if yes is it going to be the artificial one or a normal one. also a good idea is if u would add every single legendary in the game, that would actually be insane, idk if you will do it cus it prob wont match the lore, but u can still make aftergame quests that reward you into a legendary, idk its your choice, im just giving out ideas. also im saying this cus i would like to shiny hunt even them.

Days
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    quick glitch report, i was calmly shiny hunting, and for anywone that encountered a shiny knows that the name is yellow, so i was searching for a shiny in the spooky scary forest when i ancoutered a normal honedge and when i tried running away i noticed that the name was yellow but the actual pokemon wasnt shiny, obviously i ran away cus i noticed too late, but honedge shiny has a red blade, but that shiny looked like the original one. (also an idea is that you add the shiny sparkle sound cus its there when YOU throw out a shiny, but not when u encounter it)

edit: i dont know my luck but ive just found another shiny and im lucky i realised and this is proof that im not scizophrenic the sprite doesnt change

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    im sorry im posting so many questions and glitches but i just found another and im 99% sure this wasnt intentional
    Pokemon the New Order [BETA V3 RELEASED]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    so, this is gonna be a long message. ive been shiny hunting a lot since i finished the beta and got 4 shiny pokemon, my idea was, will you add a shiny hunting method after ending/close to ending the game for the fellow people that like to hunt shinies. also a question of mine is, will we be able to catch atleast 1 legendary to add to our team in the journey? and if yes is it going to be the artificial one or a normal one. also a good idea is if u would add every single legendary in the game, that would actually be insane, idk if you will do it cus it prob wont match the lore, but u can still make aftergame quests that reward you into a legendary, idk its your choice, im just giving out ideas. also im saying this cus i would like to shiny hunt even them.

Thank you, I'm all for new ideas, it helps to brainstorm the details since I've got the general picture of the game of course. And as for getting a legendary... Nothing that can be said for sure just yet. It might sound like it should be a serious matter to me, but I'm currently focusing more on the plot than anything, and so those details I'll think of when I get to the appropriate time in the story. For now, we'll see.

quick glitch report, i was calmly shiny hunting, and for anywone that encountered a shiny knows that the name is yellow, so i was searching for a shiny in the spooky scary forest when i ancoutered a normal honedge and when i tried running away i noticed that the name was yellow but the actual pokemon wasnt shiny, obviously i ran away cus i noticed too late, but honedge shiny has a red blade, but that shiny looked like the original one. (also an idea is that you add the shiny sparkle sound cus its there when YOU throw out a shiny, but not when u encounter it)

edit: i dont know my luck but ive just found another shiny and im lucky i realised and this is proof that im not scizophrenic the sprite doesnt change

im sorry im posting so many questions and glitches but i just found another and im 99% sure this wasnt intentional

Woah, you're lucky with shinies xD And yea, the Gen 6+ sprites weren't the greatest, they just were there for the sake of it. I am glad to say that I fixed them already in the new beta, however, so you'll have to bear with them for some time still. But thank you for pointing those out, it makes me keep track of any possible bugs that need fixing!

Days
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    Thank you, I'm all for new ideas, it helps to brainstorm the details since I've got the general picture of the game of course. And as for getting a legendary... Nothing that can be said for sure just yet. It might sound like it should be a serious matter to me, but I'm currently focusing more on the plot than anything, and so those details I'll think of when I get to the appropriate time in the story. For now, we'll see.

Woah, you're lucky with shinies xD And yea, the Gen 6+ sprites weren't the greatest, they just were there for the sake of it. I am glad to say that I fixed them already in the new beta, however, so you'll have to bear with them for some time still. But thank you for pointing those out, it makes me keep track of any possible bugs that need fixing!

yeah i know i was lucky, i got a total of 9 shinies in 10 hours and a half of shiny hunting, idk if you will take it as something u should be concerned of if you will take it as a compliment, but shiny hunting in your game while watching youtube is practically what i do all day, i go outside and study and have fun with my friends obviously, but ur game is just so incredibly good im almost at 24 hours of gametime, i spent 12 doing the actual story and rn im at 22:30 so yeah, you could say ur game is just THAT good that u got me addicted to it and shiny hunt a ton

Days
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    i fully evolved him and the sprite still isnt working, this is just for pointing out to dudes that may find him and dont notice, dont worry im not complaining im just giving heads up to others i already know u fixed it or u are gonna fix it

Days
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    i actually dont know what to do. i am actually confused and sad and disappointed at the same time, after the video ends the game automatically closes btw, i dont know if its because my save file reached 24 hours but i dont know anything else that coudlve done that, maybe its because i turned off my computer while the app was still open, but i saved before that and tought it was ok. if its actually because of me turning off my pc then its all my fault, and i dont think i have the determiantion to actually do those 24 hours again including the shiny hunting

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    yeah i know i was lucky, i got a total of 9 shinies in 10 hours and a half of shiny hunting, idk if you will take it as something u should be concerned of if you will take it as a compliment, but shiny hunting in your game while watching youtube is practically what i do all day, i go outside and study and have fun with my friends obviously, but ur game is just so incredibly good im almost at 24 hours of gametime, i spent 12 doing the actual story and rn im at 22:30 so yeah, you could say ur game is just THAT good that u got me addicted to it and shiny hunt a ton

Oh damn, I really do take it as a compliment! And wow, I didn't realize it could be THAT addictive xD I'm really hoping the next update will live up to the hype!

i fully evolved him and the sprite still isnt working, this is just for pointing out to dudes that may find him and dont notice, dont worry im not complaining im just giving heads up to others i already know u fixed it or u are gonna fix it

Yeah yeah, thanks a lot! They're all set and good for the next update, whenever that releases xD

quick glitch i discovered

Mhmm yea I don't get this one, but I've taken notice of it some time ago. (Gosh I should release a new update shouldn't I xD) Thank you once again for poinitng it out!

i actually dont know what to do. i am actually confused and sad and disappointed at the same time, after the video ends the game automatically closes btw, i dont know if its because my save file reached 24 hours but i dont know anything else that coudlve done that, maybe its because i turned off my computer while the app was still open, but i saved before that and tought it was ok. if its actually because of me turning off my pc then its all my fault, and i dont think i have the determiantion to actually do those 24 hours again including the shiny hunting

OMG Nooo! D: I don't think that you can't have 24hrs+ save files since some games are longer than that, but I believe turning the PC off with the game running must've done that. God that's so horrible, I'm so sorry man. I hate it when I see someone's work go to waste like that. By Marin's words
    You'll have to check out your Data files. If any of them are 0KB in size, then those data files are lost.
    So I'd recommend first looking at this. Man, I totally understand if you don't want to continue doing the shiny hunt and all that.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I apologize if someone else has asked the question, but is there a place to change rotom forms in the game yet?

Days
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Please help me. I can't get into the power plant. I completed the quest with another evil :) team, now I am in MATU city and they (boss) tell me to talk with teammate in the warehouse, and then infiltrate the power plant, but I can't :(
    teammate in warehouse tells me: i hope mission will be a success.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Please help me. I can't get into the power plant. I completed the quest with another evil :) team, now I am in MATU city and they (boss) tell me to talk with teammate in the warehouse, and then infiltrate the power plant, but I can't :(
    teammate in warehouse tells me: i hope mission will be a success.

The teammate in the warehouse you have to talk to is the one sitting by the computer. If you've talked to him I believe there should be a Team Cypher grunt outside/around the powerplant you should be able to talk to

Days
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Thx you, but teammate in the warehouse who sitting by the computer tells: the time draws near. make it swiftly.
    But I dont see Team Cypher grunt outside/around the powerplant only worker and police officer

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Thx you, but teammate in the warehouse who sitting by the computer tells: the time draws near. make it swiftly.
    But I dont see Team Cypher grunt outside/around the powerplant only worker and police officer

Yeah, you need to enter the Power Plant and if you don't know what to do there, talk to the NPCs inside and they might tell you a hint or two...

I apologize if someone else has asked the question, but is there a place to change rotom forms in the game yet?

There isn't actually. That's something I haven't thought of and will need to research further, I believe. I'll see if I can do anything about it and if I could put it in a new version, though!

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    I'm not sure how to attach pictures but there's an invisible file in the zip that i can't delete is that normal? My settings say is 326kb but everything else says no files or 0B. The file itself is called trov(chinese symbol)png i could only see it on a site to upload as a file.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I'm not sure how to attach pictures but there's an invisible file in the zip that i can't delete is that normal? My settings say is 326kb but everything else says no files or 0B. The file itself is called trov(chinese symbol)png i could only see it on a site to upload as a file.

Well, that's a first. I've never heard of anything like that and if that exists, I don't know what that would be. That said, if what you're saying is true, that it's a .png file, then it's nothing to worry about, as it's only a graphic file. Still, that is something not known to me

Back