• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon the New Order [BETA V3 RELEASED]

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
  • Hii y'all, just dropping by to inform you of the development of the game, so as to let you know it's not dead in the end xD

Ever since I finally stopped playing Genshin I've had much more time to focus on the game lol

I'll try to address any issues in a moment or two, but for now, here are some spoilerless things that can be shown (anything plot-related is a MASSIVE spoiler, so let's skip that until Beta 3, shall we?)

PWT Additions

cFZZ0Lw.png

wEuamiT.png

Sj3QcCD.png

That's right, finally getting to add more than only up to Gen IV gym leaders. With gen VII leaders (hopefully) coming up next! It's a welcome addition, I believe, since in the original PWT we've only had up to the Gen V leaders (which is still impressive)

New locations

U4SgwF0.gif

As the story progresses, you'll come to explore many new areas, including, but not limited to, the shrine of culture that is the Kaeda Grove. Pretty chill, if I dare say so myself

It's getting late here and I still do have uni stuff to take care of, but be assured that the game's something I'm mainly working on once again. Been a while!

This looks absolutely gorgeous! I am pumped for the upcoming release!

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    This looks absolutely gorgeous! I am pumped for the upcoming release!

Haha, thanks a lot! I tried making it as detailed as possible, with the falling leaves adding to the chillout effect. I'm glad you like what you're seeing~

found it, thank you. now to get to gambling!

Ah, that's good. Don't get too addicted (I haven't really developed that part of the game, so I really hope you can enjoy what's in there xD)

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    While I'm having my head busy with the final exams of the semester, some minor updates are due to be shown. I'm currently reworking the early stages of the game quite a bit. Trainer sprites, areas, cutscenes, you name it. It's been 3 years and time hasn't been gentle to most of them, especially since it's the first impressions that matter the most after all. Even if the game gets good later on, who'd want to play through it to get to lvl. 30+ point for it to be interesting? Anyways, to the showing!

1qURyIr.png

dpQAsO2.png

To compare the changes, I use the oldest sprites to show how far we've come. And we have come quite far, dare I say.

5k8U4me.png

v2Nuz82.png

You can take a guess and pick which one's the older and which one's the newer sprite.

A849ofy.png

NVvPdJB.png

A hint: One of them is a simple recolouring of the base Team Rocket grunt and the other isn't lol

There are also some quality-of-life changes that are basically oversights on my part, like having to pay the money after losing a forced-outcome battle, which is quite unfair (not like it's not going by the game's moral lessons but whatever)

I'd love to show off more, but it's all still WIP and I'd want to save the best for last... Or at least later... Anyhoo, I'm fighting against my exams right now, but stay tuned, because when I'm through with them, there's no stopping me from working on this beauty 8)

Cheers~

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    While I'm having my head busy with the final exams of the semester, some minor updates are due to be shown. I'm currently reworking the early stages of the game quite a bit. Trainer sprites, areas, cutscenes, you name it. It's been 3 years and time hasn't been gentle to most of them, especially since it's the first impressions that matter the most after all. Even if the game gets good later on, who'd want to play through it to get to lvl. 30+ point for it to be interesting? Anyways, to the showing!

1qURyIr.png

dpQAsO2.png

To compare the changes, I use the oldest sprites to show how far we've come. And we have come quite far, dare I say.

5k8U4me.png

v2Nuz82.png

You can take a guess and pick which one's the older and which one's the newer sprite.

A849ofy.png

NVvPdJB.png

A hint: One of them is a simple recolouring of the base Team Rocket grunt and the other isn't lol

There are also some quality-of-life changes that are basically oversights on my part, like having to pay the money after losing a forced-outcome battle, which is quite unfair (not like it's not going by the game's moral lessons but whatever)

I'd love to show off more, but it's all still WIP and I'd want to save the best for last... Or at least later... Anyhoo, I'm fighting against my exams right now, but stay tuned, because when I'm through with them, there's no stopping me from working on this beauty 8)

Cheers~

Can't wait! Super excited. GL on your exams too!

Days
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    i did manage to cheese my way to getting a Dratini so that is good

i was wondering if you could answer some questions tho if you have the time?
    also good luck with exams

1. is there anyway to breed pokemon at the daycare? i wanna try to get leech seed on a Ferroseed
    2. is there a Name Rater in game?
    3. do you have any plans on changing the pokemon you can get as rewards from the game corner?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello, this is a pretty cool game, enjoying it so far. I might just be missing something obvious, but i am currently stuck in the cobalion mission. I can't get past an electric beam in the power plant. Tried to interact with all the computers there but none worked.
    Edit: I found out how to get past it after posting, just needed to align the switches properly, please ignore.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Can't wait! Super excited. GL on your exams too!

Haha, great to hear! And thanks! It'll be tough but I'll persevere~

i did manage to cheese my way to getting a Dratini so that is good

i was wondering if you could answer some questions tho if you have the time?
    also good luck with exams

1. is there anyway to breed pokemon at the daycare? i wanna try to get leech seed on a Ferroseed
    2. is there a Name Rater in game?
    3. do you have any plans on changing the pokemon you can get as rewards from the game corner?

Sure, I will do my best! And thanks too~
    I maaaaay have forgotten about that part of the Daycare system. ;o; I am positively sure that it's not possible in this state of the game, but now that you mentioned it, I'll make sure it is featured in the next beta xD
    And yup, there is! He's located in Cedu Town, the beginning town of the game, in one of the buildings.
    And I mean, since I've added many Pokemon and haven't touched it since the beginning of the game, it'd make sense to change it up a bit. If you're looking for other powerful Pokemon, make sure to visit the Arena Shop in Liyuka Harbour's PWT (Pokemon like Beldum, Dratini (which is already in the Game Corner, makes you think a little xD) or Pawniard are obtainable there!)

Hello, this is a pretty cool game, enjoying it so far. I might just be missing something obvious, but i am currently stuck in the cobalion mission. I can't get past an electric beam in the power plant. Tried to interact with all the computers there but none worked.
    Edit: I found out how to get past it after posting, just needed to align the switches properly, please ignore.

Hah, that's okay! It's not impossible and you can try it as many times as you want, so you don't have to worry about softlocking your game lol Glad you figuerd it out by yourself, too!

Uh, I think it's a stupid question but how long is the game?

i say about 15-ish hours i played until i reach the end of the current build.
    half that however was grinding to get my team to a decent level.

Aaand what cosmicdataworld said. The first update got like 11-ish hours, with Beta 2 adding around 4. (I didn't figure it'd take that much grinding lol Out of curiosity, did you overlevel your Pokemon or get them to levels similar to the trainers'? That info could help me balance the difficulty a bit)

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Aaand what cosmicdataworld said. The first update got like 11-ish hours, with Beta 2 adding around 4. (I didn't figure it'd take that much grinding lol Out of curiosity, did you overlevel your Pokemon or get them to levels similar to the trainers'? That info could help me balance the difficulty a bit)

Never expected you would respond so fast lmao. Well with nearly 15 hours of content,imma try the game definitely

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Never expected you would respond so fast lmao. Well with nearly 15 hours of content,imma try the game definitely
    Thanks for the help but 7 and 1/2 hours grinding only? Damnn

Hah, I try to stick around every so often and respond as fast as possible to this, these days. And like, I don't remember having to do this amount of grinding while testing, each to their own. I'll obviously replay the game before releasing the third beta, to make sure the grind is minimal, keeping the game challenging but not tedious or tiresome.

Years
  • Hah, that's okay! It's not impossible and you can try it as many times as you want, so you don't have to worry about softlocking your game lol Glad you figuerd it out by yourself, too!

Thanks, not sure if already known but I think i found a bug in the gym raid during cobalion mission. in the 3rd room where you deactivate the failsafe, you can go through the electric beams without deactivating it. The middle tile is blocked but the left and right ones are not.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
      Capture.PNG
      44 KB · Views: 3
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Thanks, not sure if already known but I think i found a bug in the gym raid during cobalion mission. in the 3rd room where you deactivate the failsafe, you can go through the electric beams without deactivating it. The middle tile is blocked but the left and right ones are not.

That's... New, actually. I thought I fixed it, but apparently what I did hardly fixed anything xD Thanks for pointing it out, I'll have it solved in no time!

Days
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024

maybe a bit of both? here is my current team. i plan on not using some of them in the future. also how do i evolve Magneton in this game?
    wE1rf6J.png
    WAxq5i9.png

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    maybe a bit of both? here is my current team. i plan on not using some of them in the future. also how do i evolve Magneton in this game?
    wE1rf6J.png
    WAxq5i9.png

Damn boi, that's a stronk team O_O (Lvl 40 is considered a high-leveled trainer by Beta 3 standards in the making xD) And you completed the 2nd Beta, yes?
    And you evolve Magneton by leveling him up in an electric place (i.e. Voltaic Tunnel, found either on Route 33 or 46).
    (First time I'm seeing someone actually use the frame around the game, gotta edit that too, never thought about it xD)

Days
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    If you're looking for other powerful Pokemon, make sure to visit the Arena Shop in Liyuka Harbour's PWT (Pokemon like Beldum, Dratini (which is already in the Game Corner, makes you think a little xD) or Pawniard are obtainable there!)
    Thank you again for the hints. i added another member to my team in the form of "The Machine!"
    ZvY2yba.png

Also a few bugs i like to report
    First off one of the trades is bugged.
    XeF3Y5S.png
    Af38Q9W.png

second is a crash to desktop when going for the Liyuka regionals double battle
    tjh8gDD.png

giving me these error messages when i load back up
    mQccRn7.png
    pW2HgGL.png

it loads me back to where i was when i last save but now i get these same ones every time i load up the game

i hope i am not being a bother to anybody

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Thank you again for the hints. i added another member to my team in the form of "The Machine!"
    ZvY2yba.png

Also a few bugs i like to report
    First off one of the trades is bugged.
    XeF3Y5S.png
    Af38Q9W.png

second is a crash to desktop when going for the Liyuka regionals double battle
    tjh8gDD.png

giving me these error messages when i load back up
    mQccRn7.png
    pW2HgGL.png

it loads me back to where i was when i last save but now i get these same ones every time i load up the game

i hope i am not being a bother to anybody

Beldum's one of my favourite Pokémon once he evolves fully, so it's nice to see this powerhouse be utilised hah

And I'm not sure if I finally fixed it or not, but I remember this being reported, so I prolly made it work but not in the available beta.
    And I'm so sorry to say this, but this is a bug I fixed but it's too late to patch the second beta and too early to release the third one. It's not anything dangerous, but it's a bit irritating. I'm afraid that this is going to keep popping up whenever you start the game now. Terribly sorry, I should make an announcement warning people not to try this specific match before the next version is released.
    And not to worry, I'm always happy to see someone playing my game and sharing the experience~

Back