• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon the New Order [BETA V3 RELEASED]

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Tile puzzle doesn't seem to be solving for some reason despite everything lined up cleanly, not sure if bugged or just only accepts a single direction of the image even if it's all correctly lined up tiles, also why can't Charcadet or Armarouge (likely Ceruledge too) learn any of the right moves by tm? and why dont they get their evolution moves

EDIT: tile puzzle only accepts a single direction despite revolveable tiles, that's a pain, also the gate wont get out of the way anyway despite putting the code in so now im left wondering what that item was

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
My game froze during a conversation that happens after the raid also Mare was invisible in the room while said talk happens, i suspect it is because i was able to reach Henko way early because the Duraludon you buy in Game Corner knows Rock Smash, though it might have just been a random freeze, i'm gonna find out when i get back to that point though i definitely think you should find a way around being able to get there early that way.

EDIT: was just a random crash but still, dont think you should be able to get there early anyway XD

EDIT 2: Yep, going to Henko early makes Mare invisible during the lab scene and just generally spoils the story to come if you go there early just to get that Auspicious Armor to have a Fire/Psychic type to fit into Cipher's speciality

Last edited:
Days
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
i think some stuff in the google doc is incorrect, it says we can get togepi, gothita and duraludon at the game corner, but instead it shows abra, dratini and porygon in game

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    23 KB · Views: 2
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
i think some stuff in the google doc is incorrect, it says we can get togepi, gothita and duraludon at the game corner, but instead it shows abra, dratini and porygon in game
Where it says Porygon it is actually Duraludon if you click on it they will offer Duraludon it's just the wrong names on top

Days
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
Where it says Porygon it is actually Duraludon if you click on it they will offer Duraludon it's just the wrong names on top
Thanks, that was really good to know! Love duraludon and he's an absolute beast!
On that note: does duraludon have his evolution in this game? Want to know because eviolite

Days
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Plz help I'm at kaede Grove and each tim the dialog for the bikers come up I keep getting this error

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240419-185400.png
    Screenshot_20240419-185400.png
    208.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20240419-185334.png
    Screenshot_20240419-185334.png
    36.6 KB · Views: 9
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
Hello all, first of all, I'd like to deeply apologise for the lack of my response, I've been deeply troubled by university work and haven't had much time to dive deeply into the messages, especially with how many have been posted recently, for which I have to thank a lot because damn I haven't expected such a big influx of attention to the game, but that is to thanks to Zwiggo's video on the game, I believe xD Well, I'll go and try to answer any questions that had been asked in my absence
Tile puzzle doesn't seem to be solving for some reason despite everything lined up cleanly, not sure if bugged or just only accepts a single direction of the image even if it's all correctly lined up tiles, also why can't Charcadet or Armarouge (likely Ceruledge too) learn any of the right moves by tm? and why dont they get their evolution moves

EDIT: tile puzzle only accepts a single direction despite revolveable tiles, that's a pain, also the gate wont get out of the way anyway despite putting the code in so now im left wondering what that item was
Okay so I just redid the puzzle but the door is still there. Do I need to leave out the building or is there a patch that I need to download?
So I'm pretty positive that I solved the magneton puzzle in the professor's lab, however it still isnt opening. Maybe I'm quite literally one piece rotation off with that wierd black piece but I need a bone thrown at this point lol.
You are every bit correct, this part is broken, because after solving the riddle the door doesn't vanish. I've seen to that and the door will be removed. And as for the Charcadet evolutions, I wasn't aware of that, thanks for letting me know, I'll fix it in the soonest patch!
No clue, would assume it exists but isn't available unless Gen 9 DLC mons aint added yet
Yeah the Gen 9 DLC mons haven't been added as far as I remember back when the 3rd Beta released xD Whenever sprites for them are available I'll add them too! But as it stands, Duraludon doesn't have an evolution yet.
Plz help I'm at kaede Grove and each tim the dialog for the bikers come up I keep getting this error
Huh, and you're unable to progress bcuz of that? It seems the cutscene played messes up with your emulator, the plugin's not compatible with that. I'm sorry but as I've stated multiple times I don't support any other releases, so while I'll try to see if there's any solution to that, you'd best see if there's anything you can do yourself to remedy that.
Hey can you tell me where to find the dawn stone please, I really want a Gallade but haven't come across the stone yet
Hey. I just started playing this not too long ago. I was wondering if there's a list of items fom the series & where I can get them, like an exp share, or certain TMs?
Oh that's a good idea, thanks! I'll add the items to the Docs file with Pokemon later on, didn't think of that, hahah! And a Dawn stone I... Don't exactly know where or IF there is one. I'll quickly scour the maps and let you know IF there has been one but if there hasn't been, I'll add it to the game in the next patch!
Good afternoon!

I don't know if this issue has been brought up yet (since I started playing this version yesterday), but I have a potential bug/issue to report:

Ok so I am at the beginning of the game, and I am using an Aron. However, when using "Metal Claw", which it just learned at level 11 I believe, I get an error message, the animation doesn't load, my turn essentially gets skipped, and the enemy pokemon's health bar disappears. Attached are some screenshots to help clarify. Just wanted to bring this up, in case it hasn't been brought up yet. Thanks!
Yeah, the Metal Claw is connected to the sound effect the attack uses. I've seen to that it is changed. All will be fixed in the next patch.
Thank you very much for solution of this problem, its works now
Thank you for solving that on your own, I honestly didn't know the solution for that myself, so that's a thing to remember xD
A villainous protagonist playable, huh? Well, how about female protagonist as playable? A protagonist's gender is selectable.
Yes, I will add them after finishing the game firstly, as I'd have to rewrite some dialogues for that, which is perfect for giving additional touches after releasing the whole thing. But it's a good idea!

One thing I'd like to add is the fact that I'd like to give a shout-out to Zwiggo, who has recorded a playthrough of my game, giving the description of the plot and all the wacky events, thanks a lot, again!

And with that came the wonderous fanart, courtesy of Maxynova, many thanks to them, and give them a look as well!
GKA-BNbWQAAeciL

And to show that I haven't been idling TOO much, the next events take you through Route 30 with the breathtaking waterfalls and rafts to cross the rivers of the area for those without Surf!
90OWazx.png

And with unexpected encounters, the next mission takes place in Solena Town, a rather quiet little locality, but the works behind everything are a shock to everyone but our Team Cipher Admin, who's practically seen it all...
RNmLY52.png

I'll soon release the next patch containing solutions to most bugs AND lowering the speed of the Underground Lab area, to many people's relief probably xD
Stay tuned, and thank you all for the support! It means the world to me~

Days
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
Just noticed that Tinkaton can't learn Brick Break in game even though she should be able to according to pokemonDB.
Anyway, absolutely loving the game and went for a mono-steel for my very 1st playthrough, and they sure are pretty easy to find, especially riolu, keep up the good work and can't wait to see what more you've got in store for us 😎

Edit: apparently tinkaton also can't learn bulldoze

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Just noticed that Tinkaton can't learn Brick Break in game even though she should be able to according to pokemonDB.
Anyway, absolutely loving the game and went for a mono-steel for my very 1st playthrough, and they sure are pretty easy to find, especially riolu, keep up the good work and can't wait to see what more you've got in store for us 😎

Edit: apparently tinkaton also can't learn bulldoze
I noticed things like this too, i PM'd my theory on why to Pe_Zero so hopefully he/she finds a fix for it

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Ok so checked against an earlier save and end of current demo save both trigger this crash on Route 27 when challenged by a pokebreeder trainer:

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    17 KB · Views: 1
Days
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
After trying tinkaton in this game, i must say she's a beast! I've noticed that the base attack has been increased a lot and she learns 3 moves on level 40 that she normally doesn't learn

Days
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
With the magneton puzzle, maybe at least give an indicator of which pieces are the edges, because i can barely see what each part is supposed to be except for the eyes and that's only because of the big black dot on white, the pixel style is just way too rough and the grey background of the pieces isn't helping either

Days
  • Seen yesterday
Since the Mega stone for Mawile is on the map (Though it doesn't seem to be accessible yet, unless I missed some way to get Strength) I'd recommend having Mawile use the Gen 6 moveset so you can get Iron Head and Play Rough before the late game. It currently appears to use the Gen 5 moveset.

I think this might also apply to other pre Gen 6 fairy types, as most of the old pokemon I used in my playthrough seem to use their Gen 5 moveset, which means no Fairy moves.

Days
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Does anyone have fps issues or is it just me. I am sure that i can definitely run pokemon games but for some reasons my thing is struggling with this one. It's getting around 10-20fps.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Does anyone have fps issues or is it just me. I am sure that i can definitely run pokemon games but for some reasons my thing is struggling with this one. It's getting around 10-20fps.
Yeah, it runs slow for me too if that's what ya asking.

Since the Mega stone for Mawile is on the map (Though it doesn't seem to be accessible yet, unless I missed some way to get Strength) I'd recommend having Mawile use the Gen 6 moveset so you can get Iron Head and Play Rough before the late game. It currently appears to use the Gen 5 moveset.

I think this might also apply to other pre Gen 6 fairy types, as most of the old pokemon I used in my playthrough seem to use their Gen 5 moveset, which means no Fairy moves.
You could always get a pokemon who learns strength by level up though be mindful you dont travel too far into places with it else you risk triggering events too early and bugging the game

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Ok so after playing the whole game again because it was buggy as hell, i have noticed a repeat bug despite playing the intended route that is Lutia remains your tag partner for Wild encounters and Double battles (such as PWT) after the final boss fight of the demo, since her level doesn't increase in the PWT she drags you down in the PWT Doubles and probably bugs it up more too. I dunno what flag is supposed to trigger to deactivate her as a partner but it needs to be triggered after that boss fight.

Also Unrelated to bugs but i wanna show off two shinies i got while training in the Archaic Manor, that shiny charm really works wonders.

Also my end of demo team right now is:

Level 45 Gardevoir (Mega)
Level 45 Lucario
Level 47 Rotom-Fan
Level 47 Starmie
Level 48 Metagross
Level 50 Magnezone

Attachments

• Two shines.png
    Two shines.png
    67 KB · Views: 4
Days
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
Not sure it was mentioned before but bulldoze tm is also found twice.
Once in the shop and once in the marshtombs marsh.

Not only metal claw causes an error but also chatots chatter attack. Something about missing sound files (sorry I have no screenshot of that one since I only had it happen in the beginning with the warehouse guy)

And it looks like no Dawnstones are around. 3 shiny stones and 4 duskstones yet not a single dawn one. My only hope so far is training a pickup mon to see if pickup uses diamond/pearl pickup table. So far it doesn't seem to use emerald ones or earlier since I got a revive in a level range where it isn't listed there.

Also since I battled in the pwt I always get error messages at the start of the game, even before I load the save file. I battled there when I had the mission to infltrate the lab.

And last but not least: Route #23 bugged out for me. I expected the 3rd or 4th sparkles to check what colors it needed.(It needs 1 blue and 1 pink and is besides water) Went back with the particles (yes blue was still showing) and I couldn't interact with it anymore. Went out of the route and came back but no luck. Later I went to route 37 to train (where you beat all the grunts before) only to see lutia joining me again and talks like we have to beat all the grunts again. So checking on the first 4 grunts and noone wants to battle. Trained my pickup linoone along the way, since well double battle is usefull for that... and saved. Yup biggest mistake here.
Now I can't move to the maze part since Lutia claims we have grunts to take care of and she doesn't let me out of the route either. Jetpack is disabled. I have no dig to try.
I really don't want to start again ;_;

Attachments

• bug1.PNG
    bug1.PNG
    6.1 KB · Views: 1
  • bug2.PNG
    bug2.PNG
    5.6 KB · Views: 1
  • bug3.PNG
    bug3.PNG
    5.4 KB · Views: 1
  • bug4.PNG