• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

No One

In Particular
    Years
    Fredi was sitting down on one of the sofas in the pokecenter when John came in. "Oh, I was going through the forest next to town and stumbled on this pokemon while it was in its ball. I tripped and out it came, and it just fainted by comming out. So I brought it here."

Fredi then turned his head back towards the emergency room sign whach changed moments later. The sign turned off. And out came Nurse Joy. "Sphe! Spheal!" shouted Spheal.

No One

In Particular
    Years
    "Right." Fredi responded. He then wlked over to Spheal picked her up, thanked Nurse Joy, and left to follow John.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Marina was outside she was looking for her friends, but she got bored outside and went inside the lab and to guys sitting in the couch.
    "Cookie!! there you are. Where's Zack?" She asked

"Hmmm..." She said while looking at the boy next to John.

"Fredi!! She said while hugging him. "Where have you been?" she asked while letting him go.

No One

In Particular
    Years
    Fredi's cheeks turned a redish hue. "Well, I was exploring the forest next to town and stumbled onto my first pokemon." He said, while smiling and holding Spheal.

Years
    *comes to marinas house hi look at my new pichu*
    Pichu: Pichu piiiichi!
    *imakuni? sees no one's spheal*
    Imakuni?:CUTE!!
    *pichu and spheal play together*

Last edited:

HKim

URPG Ambassador
    Years
    Name: Harry Kim
    Pokemon: Bulbasaur
    Nickname PKMN: Bulbasaur
    Description: Short black hair and brown eyes. He usually wheres a white shirt and black shorts. In cold weather, he puts on a black jacket.
    Description PKMN: Usual look.
    Age PKMN: 1
    Gender PKMN: Male
    Personality: Harry tends to be logical in some aspects, though when the going gets tough, he does show emotion. His firm belief in doing what's right along with his determination helps him succeed as a pokemon trainer.
    Personality PKMN: Bulbasaur is loyal, though requires Harry to direct him. He almost never attacks on his own free will.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    can I Play!
    Name Paige
    Nick Name Books!
    Pokemon growlithe
    Nick Name PKMN Growlithe
    Discription Black hair sailor moon style jeans brown eyes tshirt sneakers back pack strange crystal ball neck lace
    Discription PKMN has cool leg bracelets you know one on every foot
    Age 11!
    Age PKMN 1!
    Gender Female
    Gender PKMN Female
    Personality shy LOVES to read inocent easy to trick will be really sad if thiers a fight and will run away from grop and get lost
    Personality PKMN trustworthy protective friendly cute!

Last edited:
    Years
    Imakuni?: What is your name
    Paige: um... Paige...
    Imakuni?:Hi... Paige, Nice to meet you
    Paige:...
    Imakuni?: So you have a Growlith...
    Paige:Yea
    Imakuni?: Cool,we should let growlith and my pichu play together
    Paige: Looks like they already are...
    Imakuni?: *looks at paige...*
    *imakuni? and paige laugh*

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    OOC: I'm jumping in! :)

Name: Roxanne Parkington
    Nickname: Roxy
    Pokemon: Chikorita
    Nickname PKMN: none, I don't give my Pokemon nicknames
    Description: average height, shoulder-length blond hair, gray-blue eyes
    Description PKMN: looks like a normal Chikorita
    Age: 10 in the beginning, but I get older as years pass by
    Gender PKMN: male
    Personality: Roxy is understanding and sweet at times, but her innocence is balanced out by stubborness and a fiery temper. She loves Pokemon as friends and thrives on the competition.
    Personality PKMN: Chikorita is very affectionate and loyal to Roxy. He, too, is stubborn, especially while battling.

"Roxy, get up, your friends are waiting for you!" came Sabrina Parkington's voice from downstairs in the kitchen. Roxy turned and buried her face in the pillow, wanting to sleep for a little while longer. Wait a second...

"My gosh, I hope I didn't oversleep," Roxy muttered, noting how high the sun was in the sky just outside her window. This was the big day, the day she would begin her Pokemon journey.

Roxy, a tomboy at heart who dressed in jeans, pants,shorts, and t-shirts had grown up with Pokemon all her life while living in New Bark Town, Johto, studying alongside Professor Elm from the time she was five years old. Her fifth birthday on July 23 five years ago was one she didn't want to remember; it was the day she and her mom recieved news that her dad, Jonathan Parkington, a noted Pokemon explorer in Johto and the Orange Islands, had been killed by Lugia. Roxy was left with many questions, unsure if they'd be answered in the future.

Swinging her leather backpack onto her shoulder and turning on her silver wristphone (a wristwatch and videophone in one), Roxy grinned at her reflection before hurrying downstairs to eat her last real meal at home. She hugged Sabrina tightly, goodbyes were exchanged between mother and daughter, and Roxy hurried to Professor Elm's lab two blocks away.

Upon ringing the doorbell and letting herself into the lab, Roxy noticed a group of kids about her age sitting on a couch as they played with a Spheal. These must be the friends Mom mentioned, Roxy thought as she cleared her throat.

"Am I interrupting anything?" she asked hesitantly, but Professor Elm took the time to introduce her to the group of trainers.

"Everyone, this is Roxy Parkington, a student that I'm fond of. I've known her since she was five years old," Professor Elm said as Roxy edged over to the couch and sat down. As long as she was getting a Pokemon, Roxy was willing to wait, maybe even try to get to know these kids.

~Roxy~

Years
    All of a sudden ImakunI? pulls up on his motor bike.
    *imakuni? knocks at the door*
    Imakuni?: Hey Roxy
    Roxy: Hey Imakuni?
    Imakuni?Wow That is the smartest cutest Chickarita i have eva seen
    Roxy: Thanks

KananShu1130

Fire Legend
    Years
    if its not too late

If its not too late I'd like to jump in ^^ but if not tats okie

Name: Jose Burgos
    Nickname: Ryo
    Pokemon: Charmander
    Nickname PKMN: HitoKage
    Description: Black Jeans, Black Shirt, Red hooded sweater, short black hair with red colored streaks, and red eyes.. scar on left fist, somewhat muscular
    Description PKMN: Fire on its tail twice normal size, scar on its chest (a lil zing).
    Personality: Laid back, martial artist... loves to eat, sleep and train .
    Personality PKMN: Cute, but a rough pokemon, with an attitude towards new encounters, and likes to walk on all fours but will stand up straight in battle and when needed to ^^

Last edited:

KananShu1130

Fire Legend
    Years
    OOC: Change of story <3
    IC:
    *Hanging upsidedown on a pullup bar doing vertical situps while Hito does pushups Ryo's mom enters the room*
    Mom: Ryo what time are you leaving?
    Ryo: Not sure mom *falls off the bar* I'll be on my way after I'm done here
    Mom: alright *she walks out*
    Ryo: Hito you ready to go??
    *charmander looks at him with determination and nods*
    *Ryo grabs his red sweatshirt, 3 emtpy pokeballs and watch and walks towards the door*
    Ryo: Hito grab my red bag plz, and lets be on our way
    *Charmander jumps on his desk and grabs the bag and follows ryo to the front door*
    Ryo: Alright mom I'll be on my way now, I'll keep in touch and I'll let you kno when I've found dad
    Mom: alright take care, and don't 4get to call me
    Ryo: no problem
    *Ryo and hito walk out the door and take their last look at their home in Lavaridge*
    Ryo: Lets go

Last edited:

HKim

URPG Ambassador
    Years
    OOC: Let's try not to control other people's characters without their permission.
    IC:

Harry Kim inhaled deeply as he stepped outside the door. The familiar smells of city permeated his nose as he stared around into the great abyss of the world he would be leaving. Saffron City, the city of commerce, the city of Sabrina, the city of his home. And now... he'll be leaving it for the first time, alone.

Sure, he had spent countless wilderness excursions with his grandfather for his training, but now... this was diferrent. The vast world contained mysteries and people that surpassed the wildest dreams. Pokemon that live and breath in every environment possible. One needed to be prepared for such things or else he or she might find something that they couldn't handle.

So was he ready? Harry had thought about this long and hard. Although he had little experience outside of Saffron City, his training sessions with his grandfather should be enough to help him survive out there. Bulbasaur was ready, so he must be too. After all, his dream was to be a pokemon master, most dreams were. Now was the time to take the plunge, reach into the world of life, and test one's abilities. Now was the time to go.

So Harry sinched up his backpack, it itself was filled to the brim with the necessary gear. His grandfather made sure of that. Securing the left strap, he glanced down to make sure that his single pokeball remained fastly attached to his belt. It looked like Bulbasaur was ready to go too.

Finishing up the check, Harry once again took a deep breath, closing his eyes. Memories of the past: when he fell off the first step, when he first met Bulbasaur, when he first learned to battle; all this passed through his mind in a gentle flow of remembrance. He embraced the images, the smells, the sounds, everything. And with these memories, there would be many more to join them.

It was time to go.

HKim

URPG Ambassador
    Years
    Harry navigated along the twisting corridors of the city, its maze-like pattern sketched into his mind, easy to recall as the alphabet or basic mathematics. It seemed strange that he would never see these streets again for quite some time. Each new turn and each new alley, brought about strange feelings: remorse, excitement, fear, and anxiety. All these emotions blended together in a new concoction, creating a wave that seemed to overwhelm him. His heart beat with every step, every breath and it seemed he would never escape.

Yet finally, he reached Professor Maple's laboratory. Earlier that day she had videophoned Harry to stop on by before he left for his pokemon journey. Some kind of errand she wanted him to do. Since she helped him catch his first pokemon, it was only natural to return the favor.

Harry slowed down his pace as he approached the lab. It's large white exterior seemed to glow among the rising grey towers surrounding the comparitively small building. Rising only three stories in height, the building stood as a testament to the history of the town, being one of the first to be constructed. Even as the years passed on by around it, its importance to the city as well as the scientific community never faltered and the laboratory stood the test of time.

Harry slowly walked up the old entrance steps and pushed through the recently added double, glass doors. A wave of cool air washed over him, pushing away the heat he aquired outside. He paused for a moment to absorb the fresh feeling, before walking forward towards the front desk.

There, the attendant noticed his presence and turned from her computer terminal. "Hello." she said. "May I help you?"

Harry cleared his throat before responding. "Yes, I'm here to run an errand for Professor Maple."

"Oh, she's been expecting you." the attendant replied. "Please go up the elevator to the third floor. She's currently in room.... 3E"

"Thankyou." Harry replied. Turning to the elevator, he quietly went over the room number in his mind so he wouldn't forget. He quickly pressed the elevator button, watching the two metal doors slide apart. Seeing no one exiting, he quickly entered the small box and pressed the button that would take him to floor 3. Finally, a second later, the doors closed and the elevator began to climb the building.

KananShu1130

Fire Legend
    Years
    Walking past the hotsprings Ryo and Hito remember some of the good old times when they first met each other here in Lavaridge thanks to Professor Pine....*Charmander had lived a rough few months of his life, when he was born his parents disappeared and he was attacked by a squad of angry spearow and fearow, which is how he got the scar across his chest.... Professor Pine came just in the nick of time and saved the baby charmander with a quick thunderbolt from his raichu, scaring the angry birds away and taking charmander and nursing him back to health, when charmander was feeling better the fire on his tail burned brightly, a bit more than a normal charmander's. One day Charmander escaped the lab and ended up falling into a hotspring where Ryo was relaxing in... seeing him startled charmander and scorched Ryo with a ember attack, but being exposed to the water of the hotsprings made charmander faint and he fell under, Ryo waking up from the attack saw him and grabbed charmander and ran back to the lab with him, after Pine had put charmander to rest Ryo felt bad towards him so he stayed the night and watched over him, seeing this Charmander felt compasionate to Ryo and he grew attached to him and they've been friends ever since*.... After passing the hotsprings the 2 friends passed by the herb store recalling some bad memories of the first time Ryo tried to feed Charmander some herbal medicine. Finally Ryo and Hito came to the outskirts of the town and turned around to see the sun setting across the sky. The two looked at eachother and smiled as they turned their backs to the town and headed out into the darkness....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back