• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

No One

In Particular
    Years
    Fredi sat while he waited with his new pokemon for the professor to give his lecture about leaving on the journey of our lives.

(( Uh, Imakuni? why are you bunnying or controlling other people? and their pokemon?))

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    OOC: Okay after this point no one else can join, if you really want to join pm me first.

IC: After the professor gave this lecture he gather his group up and said, "Well it's time to go." He walked out the door and looked around. "Let's go!." He said leading his group out the door.

No One

In Particular
    Years
    Fredi wlked out the door after John, even though he had done nothing to aid the preparation of the group. "Yeah! Let's go!" He shouted.

No One

In Particular
    Years
    "How 'bout the next town?" Fredi wondered, "that's usually how just about every adventure begins. Well, atleast in all the books I've read."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    (ooc: sorry, you wouldn't beleive how much pokemon games can get in the way of pokemon RP -_- not sure if I can give anything to the rp in the position we're at now, just wanted everyone to know I'm still alive.)

HKim

URPG Ambassador
    Years
    *Ding* The elevator stopped at the third floor and, after momentarily hesitating, slid open to reveal Harry's destination. The laboratory, although a place of study and research, the hall floors were covered by a soft blue rug that spanned from wall to wall. A ray of golden yellow light streamed through the square window at the end of the hall, and lit the serene hallway with its magnificent glow. On the walls, hung paintings of modern art. Pictures of pokemon and scenery alike caused the viewer to feel a longing for the beautiful outdoors and the wonderful life out within it.

Harry exited the elevator, hearing the doors slide shut behind him. Checking the directory posted on the wall, he easily located his path to room 3E. In a few seconds and several turns later, he arrived at the doorway entrance. A sign next to the door truthfully stated "Professor Maple's Office".

His hand reached out for the doorknob, and with a quick twist, the door openned, revealing what appeared to be an office like room. A dark, wooden desk stood towards the back of the room, next to a large window covered by open blinds. Pictures of pokemon also placated the room, however the pictures here were photographs instead of paintings. Apparently, Professor Maple preferred reality to the artistic. On her desk, several photographs of pokemon lay across the top, mixed in with several written documents. However, if her desk was any indication of the Professor's mind, she would be insane.

Unfortunately, the Professor wasn't sitting at her desk, fortunately she was behind the door Harry openned.

"Professor Maple?" Harry called out. "Are you here?"

"I'm behind the door." she replied back.

"Oh, sorry!" Harry said. He quickly moved out of the way, letting the door swing back around. Now free, the Professor stepped away from the door, her lab coat creased where she had been pinned.

"I really should move my filing cabinet." she smiled, obviously not bothered by Harry's mistake. "That's the second time this week that I've been hit."

Harry merely nodded, unable to voice his second apology or his embaressment. The Professor smiled, knowing his shyness, and merely walked to her desk. Immediately, she began lifting up papers and photos here and there, looking for something.

"You asked me to come here for an errand, Professor?" Harry managed to sputter out.

"Yes..." she answered. "I have a package I need you to deliver. I know I have it somewhere around here.... Ah, here it is!"

Professor Maple pulled out a rectangular, brown box package. On the top, stood a label, on it the writing stated: From Professor Maple. To Professor Wood.

"I would have sent this through the regular pidgey-mail system, but since you're beginning your pokemon journey, I thought it would be simpler to send it through you. Don't worry, Professor Wood works in Goldenrod, so all you have to do is take the magnet train. I have a ticket for you." Professor Maple handed Harry a magnet train ticket for a one way trip from Saffron to Goldenrod.

"Once there, you can begin your pokemon journey. I already handed you the pokegear you need to start it. The rest is up to you. Any questions?"

Harry nodded. It appeared as if the Professor had solved everything. "No Professor." he responded. "I think I have everything down."

"Good," she replied, "Then I wish you good luck on your journey, Harry."

"Thankyou. I hope to see you soon. Don't worry, I'll deliver the package." he replied.

"I'm sure you will." was her answer.

And with that, Harry turned back towards the already open door, and left Professor Maple to her cluttered desk.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    OOC: Works for me.

IC: John's group made half way through when they ran into alot of pokemon. "PIkachu GO!" Pikachu was sent out to fight a pidgey. "Thundershock!" Pikachu used thundershock, and pidgey used gust. "THundershock!" Pikachu used thundershock and fainted the Pidgey. "Pokeball go!" The pidgey then was captured.

HKim

URPG Ambassador
    Years
    Harry re-entered the elevator, brown package in hand. As the machine rode down the shaft, Harry considered placing it in his backpack, but with all his gear and clothing taking up space, he realized that there would be no room. So, finally, he settled on carrying the package with him. It wouldn't take too long to travel to Goldenrod by train.

The elevator doors swung open and Harry exited. Seconds later, he was out the double-doors strutting into city. Minutes later, he arrived at the train station.

The terminal was quite busy, people everywhere dashing to and fro in order to reach their destination in time. Along the edge of the terminal stood several stores and fast food joints. Harry remembered when he and his friends used to visit the terminal, meeting there for food. In a sense, the terminal was like a substitute mall, full of activity, food, and corporate salespeople.

However, now was not the time to simply relax or even to stroll down memory lane. Based on his ticket, he needed to be on Train 7 in 10 minutes! Professor Maple never really was organized. It figures that even the ticket she bought for him would reflect her poor planning.

Harry began to run. Terminal 7 was about a quarter of a mile from here and the trains were noted to leave early. His heart began to race, staying in tune with his pounding feet. Every step, every breath, every thought aligned together in one goal, to reach the train. Nothing else mattered. If Harry hadn't already been holding tightly to the brown package, he would have dropped it then and there.

Yet finally, a minute later, he reached the train. Inserting the ticket into the automatic ticket slot, he quickly passed through the metal rotating bars and boarded the magnet train, destined for Goldenrod, Johto.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    "You make it seem too esay, John, but then again, Pidgey is weak against electric types," Roxy commented as Chikorita jumped to her left shoulder. "Oh yeah, and when we stop for lunch, I'll let you guys use my wristphone to contact your families."

~Roxy~

HKim

URPG Ambassador
    Years
    Harry looked up and down the train aisle, looking for a seat. Most of the chairs by the door were taken, but as he walked towards the back of the car, he finally found a seat by the window. Placing his backpack on the vacant seat next to him, he readjusted his shirt into a comfortable position and looked out the window.

Miles of countryside passed by his eyes and he could only stare out far away to see anything. Any scenery closer merely sped by the window, to fast to see anythign but a blur.

Other than that, Harry admired the wilderness, even though he sat inside, not really feeling the true emotions of nature. The tall, leaming purple mountains stood far off, just below the rising sun in the east. The snowy peaks seemed to radiantly glow gold as if the mountain was full of the rich mineral. Below, stood thousands and thousands of deep, green pine trees, all standing end to end along the rocky hills. Finally, at the bottom of nature's towers were miles and miles of green, grassy plains.

Harry stared at this site, astounded by this beauty and mesmorized by its magnificent visage. And slowly, he fell into a light slumber...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back