• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Toddler Playground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Hey Bliss that Dobe is my pet too...:P and I liked the toddler battle that was going on...hilarious...lolz

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    What Eeveelution will you evolve the Eevee Bebe gives you in Platinum into?

Glaceon most definitely!

And for those who don't have pets, make up one if u want! :D

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    If there was a baby pokemon lost somewhere or something like that, would you or would you not save it?
    Yes! How dare you even ask such a thing!

If you guys have a pet at home, would it be a baby pokemon? Would it act like one? What would it be?
    I have two kittys! If I had a baby pokemon as a pet... It would be a Hoppip! And it would be cute and I'd cuddle it all day long!

(Omigosh omigosh! f l a s h accually made Hoppip a toddler! Woo! I want to change my partner now...)

LISTEN UP SMELLYS! It's my PC one year annivesary today... That is all...

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    So Rafey you are offically changing to Hoppzilla? And f l a s h I have an idea. How about members PM you their ideas for toddlers then you PM them to me and we discuss which ones would be suitable and we post them here and everybody votes and one Pokemon becomes a new toddler?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    yeah I think that idea will work out even better Goodies...but we could have the voting at the Social Group...I think that would work for the voting part...u?

Logan

Years
    yeah I think that idea will work out even better Goodies...but we could have the voting at the Social Group...I think that would work for the voting part...u?

Yup sounds good. And I have a Pokemon I think would be good!

Yes Goodies, I am changing to Hoppip!

Okay in like five minutes it will be changed!

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I think that all the members should have a say in this.

Social group, huh? I was thinkin' of makin' a poll, but that sounds good!

Logan

Years
    You do get your say. You PM f l a s h your Pokemon you want in and we shortlist it to five or six then you the members voteith!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Yep Yep...I think it'll be better to shorten it or else the voting poll list at the SOcial Group might have been TOO long...and I GOT MY PLATINUM GAME TODAY! :)

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    If you guys have a pet at home, would it be a baby pokemon? Would it act like one? What would it be?
    I have three cats that are a few years old, four cattens (what I call them if they aren't kittens or cats) that are about 6 months old and three kittens that are a month or so old.

They'd probably be classified as Skitty's or, for the older ones, Delcatty's.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    okay here's a terrible riddle I thought of to see if you can decipher what toddler starter I chose in Platinum...the FIRST correct winner will get Rep from me...:) just being nice and all...

"Always by my side, you are a great friend. Never giving up, you always put on a good fight. When it comes to you and I we are inseperable."
    What is it?

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I don't watch the Pokemon anime, so I had no idea what F l a s h was talking about. X.X

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I know what it is...can I say it and get rep? ':D

Anyways, who can guess what starter I picked in Platinum ?:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back