• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Toddler Playground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Which three pokemon do you think should gain a new pre-evo form for the 5th Gen?

Kangaskhan, Miltank and Tauros (depending on gender for the last 2) should have a pre-evo in the 5th gen. Blue Bold is fine, I'll answer in this colour hopefully!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Which three pokemon do you think should gain a new pre-evo form for the 5th Gen?

A baby Kangaskhan would be awesome for a pre evo!!! :)

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years

(I'll awnser in Blue Italic then!) See post above the above post. Er... Miltank... And Kangashkan... And... Tauros.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    oh...lol...now I was confused ha ha...but I think milktank and tauros deserve pre-evos that depend on gender...and I also think that Khangaskan either deserves a pre-evo or at least a male counterpart...

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    ':D Yeah! lol I totally agree...one thing. How could a Kangaskhan have a baby Kangaskhan if none of the Kangaskhan are boys? ':D

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Kanga can breed with other pokemon too...and yeah I would like for them to make that baby pokemon in its pouch its pre evo it would be very nice...

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    True...lol ':D
    Anyways I fixed the problems guys tell me what you think:

Pokemon: The Toddler Playground

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Okay sorry bout that but you were too late, I noticed and fixed it :D.
    So is it good enough for the TP?
    EDIT: What is the topic now? :D

Last edited:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    On April 1 & 2nd member's will PM me their nomination for only one pokemon they would like to have as a new toddler...on the 3rd I will post up all the nominations I got and we shall have a vote for it...what do you all think??? btw, would u like the votes here, at the SG, or by sending me PMs???

---I would like to keep track of votes at the SG...u all???
    That'll be cool. Thanks for makin' this real. =)

What's SG?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    What is the topic here by the way? ':D
    NEW TOPIC: If there was a baby pokemon lost somewhere or something like that, would youor would you not save it?

I would definitely save it, good deeds are just things I do. And a poor baby pokemon lost or hurt, that's terrible,I would never leave it lying around.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    If there was a Baby Pokémon lost somewhere or wounded, would you and your partner save it? Or, would you two feed upon it's soul?!

The latter.

I would definitely save the Pokémon. It's still a livin' thing, and good deed comes with good fortune.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Hey I know that saying....but from where? "Good deeds come with Good fortune"

If there was a baby pokemon lost somewhere or something like that, would you or would you not save it?

Yes I would save it...I wouldn't let smething so small or defenseless get lost or possibly hurt out in the world...The earth can be quite cruel sometimes...

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    It's an ancient saying that has been repeated into a cliché for so many generation that this one doesn't even know.....

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    If there was a baby pokemon lost somewhere or something like that, would you or would you not save it?
    Of course! I wouldn't just leave a poor defensless Pokemon like that out by itself.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Anyone who is a human will save it!!
    I'll save it for two reasons.
    1. Once I save it, I could raise it to become stronger
    2. I could return it to its home

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back