• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Toddler Playground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feline

Totodile Lover
    Years
    you got to have more and one favourite pokemon mine are Totodile Sudowoodo Persian and Ludicolo my perfect team i also like Reyquaza and Gardevior

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    I knew you would say Weavile Marxvile...:)...and can I just say that your new avatar is AWESOME!!!

yes I can keep up with the topics...I've been posting up the latest topics a lot lately...it was located at the bottom before, so you might not have seen it, but now I moved it to the top along with moving the sign up form more to the top as well...glad you all like it...:)

oh yeah, Goodies...you can PM me anytime...even if I am offline, because as soon as I sign on I'll reply to it...so go ahead...:D

Thanks, thought it was due a little change. And yes, I am predictable, but how predictable, as I have 1 more pokemon I would add, a little pokemon known as Bidoof (seriously, I like the little chipmunk beaver thing!)

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    you got to have more and one favourite pokemon mine are Totodile Sudowoodo Persian and Ludicolo my perfect team i also like Reyquaza and Gardevior

You dont need more than one pokemon, I have one clear favorite, I have no other favorites, I have pokemon I like, but one favorite.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Any Pokemon pick any Pokemon. Who would be your partner?
    Togekiss or Torterra

Btw,why am I still on the time out section?

Ehem,
    You haven't been active enough to be moved up xD
    You've posted like two times since you were moved.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    One clear favourite... Yes f l a s h, you guessed my clear favourite is Weavile... but my 2nd favourite is Feraligatr and Bidoof! 3rd Favourite are the 2 Tortoises, Blastoise and Torterra (Torterra + Blastoise = Tortoise and Blasterra!)

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    You can pick any Pokemon. Who would be your partner?

I'm torn between Espeon and Blaziken. :\ Espeon is so adorable and cute :3 Plus, its purple/pink :D But Blaziken is so cool and it's a chicken with flaming wrists :O. Meh, I'm undecided.

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
    New Topic...

*Any Discussions lately, guys? :classic:

Hahaha! Have a happy day.:)

[*You know what guys,
    I don't really know how to greet you...

*Because i guess there are different timezones all over the world. :knockedou
    I am confused if i will say Good Morning or Good Evening

Hahaha! Just here to share my experiences.]

-P.S. = I am now trading Pokemon with my younger sister (Hello Crobat! :) )-

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    You can pick any Pokemon. Who would be your partner?

umbreon

its so cool

my clear favouirite wouuld be my gliscor if it new fly

sadly as goodies said its part ground and to fat.....

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Gliscor? FaT? its Skinny! u just see the Wings makes some people think its fat. but its Actually thin! to me the Wings acts like a Dracula Cape which makes Gliscor more likely to be a Dracula .

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    i know its a joke

he cant learn fly cause he's part ground

i made the fat thing up

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I would have said that Gliscor should be able to learn fly apart from it being a ground type, because it is still part flying...AND...there is a certain dragon type pokemon who is part ground cough*flygon*cough and it isn't even part flying, but instead dragon/ground and flygon can fly...but it is true what Goodies said...Glsicor is a pokemon made to glide in the air not fly...that i show pokemon made it to be, which makes some sense I guess...

but we are in need of a new topic...

Which toddler is best used for battles...and plz state its hold item, nature, moveset, and EV spread (if you know about it)?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    even if you do not battle onlinem what four moves and item would you at least give it??? and possible a nture I guess...

those that do battle online, shoddy, or at least know what EV's are can list this too....:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back