• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Tournament to Beat All Others. [PG-13]

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    Excadrill - Drill Run, Earthquake, Hone Claws, Metal Claw, Dig, Poison Jab, Sandstorm
    Aggron - Iron Tail, Iron Head, Metal Claw, Iron Defense, Metal Burst, autotomize, SolarBeam
    Skarmory - Spikes, Steel Wing, Night Slash, Aerial Ace, Swords Dance, Fly X-Scissor, Rock Slide
    Bronzong - Faint Attack, Extrasensory, Hypnosis, Confusion, Future Sight, Gyro Ball, Dream Eater, Psychic
    Magnezone - Zap Cannon, Gyro Ball, Mirror Shot, Magnet Bomb, Discharge, Thunderbolt, Volt Swtich
    Lucario - Bone Rush, Aura Sphere, Close Combat, ExtremeSpeed, Stone Edge, Flash Cannon, Shadow Claw, Dragon Pulse, Low Sweep
    Steelix - Stone Edge, Crunch, Iron Tail, DragonBreath, Stealth Rock, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Toxic
    Empoleon - Hydro Cannon, Hydro Pump, Drill Peck, Ice Beam, Metal Claw, Surf, Brick Break
    Scizor - Bullet Punch, Fury Cutter, Razor Wind, X-Scissor, Iron Head, Night Slash, U-turn, Hyperbeam, Venoshock, Toxic

since i'm the 9th gym leader, it's reasonable that i have nine pokemon :)

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    "For some reason" :P Thanks for trying to boost my self-confidence.

Although, I will laugh at you people when you guys are suddenly like, "This chick is insane! Why did we vote her as the GM again?" :P

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Lol, Aura Lucario, your post is #911. :D Get it? eh? *nudges with elbow*

But besides that point I'm wondering when we'll get this started. Sorry I'm just anxious to get it started before I head out to europe.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Yeah, that list is totally fine. That wasn't there when I posted my post before hand, so I missed it. :P

As for when we are getting this party started, I just need to put my moves for at least my GYM pokemon, and then I'll have to wait for the other gym leader to be like 'Okay, I'll have (this number) of pokemon and here are their moves.' Or something like that. XD

Hopefully, tomorrow or the next day after that.

Although, tomorrow I will be late getting on; I have to take a picture for my Canadian passport, who knows how long that will take? :P

Edit: Actually, the way I'm going to start this...We technically don't need the gym leaders pokemon set up just yet. Hmm...alright. We can get this thing started now if it is okay. :P

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Well, it all starts with the Trainers, so I really shouldn't be rushing, as I probably won't get to post until they all do at least once..

Years
    Alright here is my list of Pokemon and their movesets:

On hand:

Minun: Thunderbolt, return, growl, charm
    Dragonair: Thunderwave, thunderbolt, flamethrower, dragon rush
    Zoroark: Night daze, cut, shadow ball, hyper beam
    Typhlosion: Blast burn, strength, rollout, rock smash.
    Beedrill: Twin needle, sludge bomb, false swipe, solarbeam

PC:

Gigalith: Flash Cannon, Stone Edge, Power Gem, Headbutt
    Pichu: Volt Tackle, Flash, Thunderbolt, Growl
    Electivire: Thunderpunch, Strength, Electric Shock,
    Squirtle: Watergun, Tackle, Tail Whip
    Lucario: Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse, Extreme Speed, Sword Dance
    Kingdra: Yawn, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Dragon Pulse
    Gyarados: Earthquake, Waterfall, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse
    Sableye: Poison Jab, Shadow Ball, Cut, Secret Power
    Aggron: Metal Claw, Rock Tomb, Eathquake, Ice Beam
    Honchkrow: Fly, Foul Play, Aerial Ace, Shadow Ball
    Weavile: Cut, Dark Pulse, Blizzard, Metal Claw
    Electrode: Self-Destruct, Rollout, Thundershock, Thunderwave
    Dratini: Extreme Speed, Thunderwave, Dragon Tail, Agility

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Actually, there was going to be two parts; one with the trainers and one of the gym leaders/champion. If my brain was working, one with the only two Team Ghost members. :P

Well, either way, I'm supposed to be asleep considering I didn't get any sleep last night and tomorrow is...19 minutes away. Yay~!

Well, I did say tomorrow and it is tomorrow...

Trainers:

You are in Littleroot Town. Currently, you are at the lab with the other trainers for the tournament. All of the professors are there and they talk to you about the tournament.

"This tournament will take place after you all get twelve gym badges," stated Professor Oak. "It is four more than before, but I am sure that you all can do it."

You are given the choice of picking starters from all of the starters. You all pick and go your separate ways. Or you journey together, your choice.

Gym Leaders/Champion:

It is a meeting. Everyone is in Evergrande City. You start talking about the tournament that is about to take place and also about the new threat rising, Team Ghost. Also, the tenth gym leader is currently missing as he was captured by Team Ghost.

Some of you wonder if it is too dangerous to hold the tournament at the moment. Others argue that it is not. In the end, everyone agrees to have the tournament still going on, but they would watch Team Ghost carefully.

Team Ghost:

You are also in a "meeting". The leader his making his speech to his loyal grunts, his right hand woman beside him.

((OOC: Edit: I have also just posted the OOC Thread.))

Last edited:
    Years
    Post 1

Blah blah blah thats all I was hearing as i slouched and listened to the old men making some big speech but I wasn't really paying attention the only thing my eyes were stuck on were the pokeballs on the table. I heard a little voice in the background

"Vincent" The person repeated again this time shouting "Vincent!!!!" I hopped up out of my chair in fright "Good since i have your attention I will continue, This tournament will take place after you all get twelve gym badges," stated Professor Oak. "It is four more than before, but I am sure that you all can do it."

I kinda got into the speech now especially since he was talking about battling.

"And since you were paying so much attention I think you should go first Vincent" Professor Birch looked on me and said this jokingly sharing a little smile with the other professors but I didn't see it as a joke. I jumped out of my chair and grabbed the pokeball labelled Chimchar and the starter pack that was beside including 5 pokeballs and a pokedex. I ran out of the lab smiling thanking the professors loudly as i exited the lab. I threw the pokeball into the air releasing my new Chimchar. This was the start of a new adventure.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Miharu sighed. Currently, one of the newer gym leaders, the second one, was talking about the "troublesome Team Ghost" and how "they must be stopped right away". Miharu rolled her eyes slightly from her spot in one of the corners of the room.

"They also have our ally, the tenth gym leader!" exclaimed the second gym leader. "Yet, why aren't we doing anything about it? We need to regain Fortree City back! We need to attack Team Ghost head on!"

"And how would Alex propose that?" questioned Miharu. "We know next to nothing about Team Ghost except that they are trying to take over Hoenn, and even then we do not know why. Trying to attack dead on without information is dangerous; deadly. What I am more worried about is the new trainers for the tournament. If they happen to bump into Team Ghost along the way, they could die."

"So, what are we going to do? Just abandon our fellow leader?!" yelled Alex. "Are you all so heartless?!"

"We are not heartless," cut in the fifth gym leader, Max. "But we are not stupid."

"And you're implying I'm stupid?"

"I'm implying nothing of the sort."

Miharu sighed. "Shall we all stop fighting and actually get down to business? What shall we do about Team Ghost and the tournament?"

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Wow... everyone has such strong pokemon. Go Torchic, GO!

Edit:
    OOC: We started?! Sorry. My app was on the first page and I got accepted so I guess I'll start too... I'm Shricx.

##1
    Shricx woke up to an earthquake. Those were common now in Oldale Town. Ember, his Torchic was still asleep. Wow, that Pokemon could sleep through anything. He snuck up, and plucked a small feather off the sleeping child. With an angry look, it struck his with two consecutive embers before closing its eyes once more. Shricx knocked it off the bed which it reacted by...laughing? Yes, the laughter consumed the entire room as they planned for their big journey. They would head straight to Petalburg City to battle the first gym. Or maybe catch a few Pokemon first....or maybe meet with friends...or maybe stop at Littleroot Town....or maybe.....STOP! There's too many choices! he thought to himself. No...he would go to Petalburg, catch a few Pokemon along the way, and battle the gym there. It' already been decided. So before he could change his mind, he got up, got dressed and went outside to see if he had gotten any letters.

He had gotten the usual two from his aunt in Slateport and his grandpa in Mossdeep. But where's the letter promised to him from Cousin Jim? What was happening in Fortree City. He would have to go investigate...but first.... how about catching his own pokemon? He rushed out the door, waved to his mom, and of course bumped into Jason, his only rival. Great...here comes a battle....

Last edited:

spasticbuddha

"You can't ignore my girth"
    Years
    Justin Dracen sat quietly in his chair, watching the stage where the various Pokemon professors were calling the assembled trainers up to pick their starter Pokemon. Professor Oak, perhaps the world's foremost Pokemon expert, had just called up an eager trainer, who proceeded to rush up, grab his Pokemon and rush out in a blur, leaving the rest of the audience bewildered as to what had just happened.

Justin watched the eager boy with quiet contempt. What an idiot. Being excited is great and all, but doesn't he know that Team Ghost is out there, waiting to prey on new trainers like him? He could be dead by tomorrow. How foolish.

He let out a quiet sigh and ran a hand through his hair as Professor Elm walked up to the podium to announce the name of the next trainer. Being from Johto, Justin had spent a lot of time around Elm, and felt deeply sorry for him at the moment. As brilliant a scientist though he was, Elm was clumsy and awkward, dooming him to live in the more presentable Oak's shadow. His awkwardness was on full display as he stumbled over to the microphone and announced meekly, "The next t-trainer to pick a Pokemon is, uh, Justin Dracen!".

Justin cringed noticeably in pity; public speaking was not Elm's forte. He stood up and slowly made his way to the tables Where the starter Pokemon lay in waiting. He went to the table for the Unovah starters, and was about to pick up a ball marked "snivy" when he had seconds thoughts. After the death of his last snivy due to his negligence, he just couldn't train another one. Instead, he resolved to reach behind him and take the first pokeball that he grabbed. He brought the ball to his face and saw "totodile" imprinted on the front. He let out the smallest of smiles; he liked how the little gator had a fearsome appearance, yet had a fun loving personality.

Justin looked up to see Elm looking down at him, his face serious. "Justin, are you sure you're up for this? No one will look down at you if you can't go through with this..." the professor said in an assuring tone. Elm knew about the tragedy with Justin's snivy which caused him to wander the land for years, searching for purpose.

Justin said nothing; he was a man of few words. Instead, he offered the caring professor a slow determined nod, and grabbed his supplies from the table. Elm's features lightened considerably and he said, this time into the microphone, "Well then, on behalf of the Pokemon professors, I, ah, wish you luck on your journey! Work your hardest, and, um, remember to have fun!". Justin gave the man a smile and another nod, and turned to walk out the door and into his second Pokemon adventure.

Years
    Ethan, the 12th gym leader sat as the gymleaders kept arguing. He heard Miharu sighing as the deabte seemed never ending. He sympathised with her for that but he wasn't able to hear himself speak when Max joined the debate.

Ethan looked around the room to find Minun, his most loyal Pokemon and found him hitting the ground with a stick. He looked at the gymleaders again and still the argument was going on. He then saw Konrad, the 6th gymleader standing up to express his views.

"What I think we should do is to ignore Team Ghost and continue the the tournament." He said. Before he could continue what he is saying, Andrew, the gym leader that Ethan forgot the number of interrupted. He could tell that he was arguing due to his distinctive Scottish accent.

"How are going to keep the tournament going when one of our own is kidnapped by Team Ghost?" He argued. "We may have to cancel the tournament to solve the crisis."

The debate went on and Ethan was starting to have a headache. He planned to express his views but the talking made him forget what he was going to say.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Miharu tilted her head and closed her eyes. She was focusing on the aura of the trainers in Littleroot Town, the new trainers about to start. She felt immense potential in all of them and knew that they were all buds, ready to bloom at the right time. She opened her eyes.

"I am sure the champion could feel it; that these trainers have great potential locked inside of them," stated Miharu. She smirked slightly. "I have a feeling that these trainers will not be knocked down by Team Ghost easily; I feel that we should go ahead with the tournament. Fortree City hosts the tenth gym after all. If they can manage to survive that long, then most likely we can all plan an attack on the city. I can also go undercover as a Team Ghost grunt and rise my way through the ranks if needed, although I already have someone in.

"My vote is to continue with the tournament."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Jake Law, the champion of all five regions, arguably one of the strongest trainers around, was lost. He had been walking around aimlessly for 5 hours trying to find the location of the meeting being held between the gym leaders, where he was supposed to act as a median. Finally, after wandering for hours, he found a couple, and asked them for directions. They gave him a map, and he made his way there. He composed himself as he approached the door, trying to come up with an excuse on why he was so late. Jake walked in, an air of confidence about him.

"Sorry I'm late, I was...postponed by a group from Team Ghost." He lied. He sat down in an empty chair and looked over everyone in the room.

"So...what is the topic of discussion?" He asked, a hint of goofiness shown on his face. Jake looked at the others in the room, wondering if he missed anything important.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Miharu raised an eyebrow at Jake. She could tell he was lying; although his clothes were slightly dirty and wrinkled, it seemed to be the kind that came from walking around for a while, not by being in a pokemon battle.

"If Jake is so sure," stated Miharu, amusement colouring her voice. She made sure that there was an undertone that she knew that Jake was lying.

"We were talking about what to do about Team Ghost and whether to cancel the tournament or not," Miharu stated. "We have not taken a huge vote yet, although my vote is to wait in order to see what Team Ghost's plan really is, not to cancel the tournament, and to move a motion to either disguise myself and join the ranks of Team Ghost, although I already have a person in the inside. He is one of the admin's underlings, although he is close to being raised to an admin. I have just stated that I feel that the new trainers in Littleroot have immense potential that I was sure that Jake has felt, also."

Alex scowled. "I say that we go and attack Team Ghost now and just cancel the tournament!"

Max rolled his eyes. "Wait and see and keep the tournament up and running."

Alex and Max both glared at each other. They were brothers, surprisingly. However, they were fierce rivals although many could tell that they loved each other very much. Even though they argued every second of every minute of every day and so on.

((OOC: Ethan, Miharu is the eighth gym leader. XD I would like it if Andrew could disappear or become another number. :P Unless, you want Miharu to be non-existant. xD))

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Jake felt a slight undertone in Miharu's voice. They had known each other for a while, and he knew she probably knew he was lying. Jake blushed a little, a bit embarrassed by the realization. He tried to play it off calmly, though. As he heard them speak, he felt he should speak on the topic as well.

"I will leave it up to you, the gym leaders as to make the decision on what to do about the tournament, but I would like to add my own critique on the situation. Like Miharu said, I do feel this group of trainers from Littleroot do have immense potential, potential to be something great. I feel with their aid, we can beat Team Ghost and hold the tournament accordingly. It is our duty to help these trainers any ways become the best they can be. So, in my personal opinion, I say continue the tournament as planned."

Jake turned to Miharu. "And as for the infiltration, I feel I'm against it, Miharu. One person is enough to report back to us, I don't want to place you in danger as well." He sighed. "But then again, I am only here as a tiebreaker or a counselor. I feel ultimately the decision lies with you, the gym leaders to decide the outcome of the both the tournament, Team Ghost, and the other motion."

Back