• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Trout Region

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
  • This is a good comic I like how you have the people shadowed (just like the battle frontier saga intros)
    But for the Pokemon bars you could of put them more down and it would of been better if you put the levels of the Pokemon. 8/10 So far.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
  • Okay I may pt them down more to look like it is the game but i'm mostly focsed on the battle not reaaly the life postioningand I'm still decdieng ifto use levels or not it's jus i think it may get confusing but i'm not sure...

Thanks for the commets!

Edit: No Updates today... I may not make comics on moday from nwo on not sure why though...

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
  • Well part 9 is up which is the first pat of charpter 2 this comic is a little short but oh well!

Edit: I made a new banner for the comic

Pokemon: The Trout Region

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Rofl...btw i have almost finished my new Kakashi Sprite, i might just let you use it ^_~, i also have a much more better overworld for it too.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Its not as Bulky as the other one was, cuz the old one was off Steven(From The Game), this ones off a more slimmer, and a better pose, remaking on the hair too.

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Houndoom1 said:
    Well isn't that something? He dosn't catch very goofd pokemon at the begining.

Comic 10 is up!

yes its something. i hate em' all too, except the amazing charmander... charmeleon ^^

i think missy will win this battle.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2006
    Well , That was the first comic I read here and it was really good.Nice job I hope to see more!

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Dark Venusaur said:
    Its still great. I have a feeling that Missy will win because of the jiggleypuff

:t003:Dark Venusaur

its not just that, think about it... wouldn't be cheezy if the main character always won?

Houndoom- okay, cya later

Back