• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Walking Dead (M) [IC]

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
  • Rory Oliver Carr

when do we leave?

Significant items on hand:
    Spoiler:

"Is there anything left in the Lavender Town we could take before we leave? I still want to see what's in the Pokemon Center, provided that it's safe. You've been in there a few times, right? Is anything in there?" Karly said. Rory Oliver Carr continued packing. He obviously cannot carry everything in the area. That would be too bulky too carry all at once. He needs to pack for a few days of ration if he wants to survive until Vermillion City. He is still not fully trusting of the girl, even if she is almost a decade younger than him. Yes, she's obviously the one more experienced on the road but I am the older guy.

"You tell me. I've been there quite a few times but I have not even seen the medicine kit you have there. I doubt there are still things there worth looting, though," Rory Oliver Carr said. He got his bagpack and put a broken Pokeball in there. It was not originally his. He just found it somewhere and got it. The Pokeball somehow reminded him of civilization. He could not bear to part with it. The one potion he got from Mr. Fuji's house he also packed inside his bag. The Town Map went inside on of his pants' pockets. He checked for Eva's Pokeball slung in his belt. Still here. He would let Ivan out his Pokeball for the whole time of their travel to Vermillion. They would be safer, plus Magnezones are immune, right? It was still spacey in his bag so he crammed whatever canned foods and processed edibles he could in it. He zipped it up.

"All right, I am ready to go," he said, turning to Karly Rose.

(OOC: Whoever will go visit Pokemon Tower, remember Rory Oliver Carr let food for you!)

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Kaden spared Connor a distrustful glance as he slid the door to the warehouse open just a little farther. "Names cause familiarity. Makes death harder. Makes it easier to hate someone if you know their name."

Ember stepped back to wait for Kaden to slip in first. She followed immediately after and held her tail high as a sort of lantern. The meager, flickering illumination it provided was not enough to see the warehouse from corner to corner, but it was enough. Kaden went back to his crate and sat down in front of it. This action had been repeated so much in the past that there was a slight hole dug in the dirt just from the motion of him sitting. It made it more comfortable, in his opinion, and it marked the spot as his. Likewise Ember had taken up a space on the floor for herself. The Charizard lumbered over to a place where it looked as though scores of blankets had been shredded and organized to form a bed. Ember picked these rags up in her claws and rearranged them neatly so that when she lowered herself to the ground with a thud, belly down with her wing neatly folded, she was comfortable.

The whimsical choice to warp the word "coincidence" made Kaden flinch a little. He had no patience for upbeat personalities, especially not lately.

"Just a coincidence," he said with a shrug. "Don't know what we'll do. Don't care. Probably be dead by the time the food's gone. Too many undead now."

Again he flinched inwardly at his own lack of loquaciousness. Had being alone with Ember for so long really destroyed his vocabulary so thoroughly? It certainly had destroyed his social skills. He found that it felt strange just to look at Connor.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • Connor couldn't help feeling a little uneasy as he followed the large man and the larger pokemon inside and looked around the warehouse. "Cozy...now if only I was the one with a Charizard...I bet sleeping next to one would be nice and warm if it didn't have a problem with it." He watched Kaden and Ember do their own little sleeping rituals as they settled down, intrigued. Wow...they must have been here a long time...he seems kind of like a caveman. There was nowhere else that really stood out and he didn't really want to be next to his new roommates, so Connor leaned against one of the warehouse's walls close enough to speak but no closer.

When Kaden mentioned the constant fact that they didn't have much of a chance to survive it actually cracked the veneer of calm around Connor and voice took on a hint of sadness. "Can you really accept it so easily? Your own death is one thing, but can you really accept the possible death of your Pokemon just like that?...I...Sanse must live on, whatever happens to me."

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023

Karly Rose & Ampi the Ambipom

departing for a forgotten city

Spoiler:

"You tell me. I've been there quite a few times but I have not even seen the medicine kit you have there. I doubt there are still things there worth looting, though." Karly inwardly scoffed at how rude Rory sounded when he said that, but decided to dismiss it. Let's face it, manners don't come before survival. She was lucky that he even agreed to working with her.

"Okay then, nevermind. Guess we can head towards the tunnels now." She put her water bottle back into her bag and closed it, slinging it back around her shoulder. Despite how heavy it was from all the stuff she was carrying, she didn't want to leave anything she had in Rory's possession - he looked very flighty, and if he ran off with any of her stuff, she'd be screwed over.

"Okay Rory, from here on out, we have to put our utmost trust into each other. I'm trusting that you'll stick with me through this whole thing and won't abandon me when the going gets tough and leave me to die. I feel that you have a good heart, so I can say that you might not do that. Just don't prove me wrong."

She turned around and walked towards the entrance, noticing that it grew considerably colder once she stepped outside. Her breath fogged up in front of her. That's... weird. It wasn't this cold when I walked in here. How much time passed when I was inside? She looked around, feeling that something was... off.

"This isn't right... Something's wrong here. I think... there's something here."

Strikit

Years
  • As always, Kaden was not tired and he knew that he would not find sleep easily. Ember had already fallen asleep, and although he was not necessarily thrilled about his new companion perhaps some human interaction would exhaust him enough to sleep.

"It is comfortable," he said quietly. "But if we were attacked we have a better chance of survival if separate. If we sleep together and we are overwhelmed there is no chance of rescue. But if she is swarmed, I can help from here."

His eyes darted to Connor and he frowned harshly. "Of course I want her to go on, that's why I'm still here. But we can only try so long. She might be okay for a while on her own, but not long. But someday we'll get tired. And that will be it for us."

He tapped his foot against the dirt. "Unless we find a Flying Pokemon. Then we have a chance."

Sephear

Years
  • It seemed his new fellow was determined to be cold and hostile, but what else was to be expected during the apocalypse? "True enough, being comfortable is all well and good but nowadays it's usually just an unnecessary risk. Maybe I'm just stupid but sometimes I still find it hard to fathom that this is really the world we live in."

Connor stretched roughly before leaning once again onto the warehouse wall, somehow the mundane act actually made him more comfortable. "Yeah...I guess there's no denying the odds, optimism and foolishness seem to coincide quite a bit more frequently than they used to. Sorry for running my mouth so much...I guess I'm glad to have someone who can answer me now, Sanse always just listens."

He looked at Kaden for a moment when he mentioned finding a flying pokemon. "Well for one thing we need to find a flyer that would be big enough to carry both of us, unless we could trust each other to go one at a time but...well that just isn't likely...If there are any boats in Vermillion that still work and can be operated by just two people maybe...hmm...no there's no way." Connor sighed and looked back to Sanse, who had already fallen into his meditative state that couldn't be properly defined as sleep.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
  • Rory Oliver Carr

the cold is a new feeling

Spoiler:

"Okay Rory, from here on out, we have to put our utmost trust into each other. I'm trusting that you'll stick with me through this whole thing and won't abandon me when the going gets tough and leave me to die. I feel that you have a good heart, so I can say that you might not do that. Just don't prove me wrong," Karly Rose said as the two of them prepared to leave. However, trust was something Rory Oliver Carr learned not to give out too much during times like this. If the moment Karly Rose proved to be not useful anymore, or if Rory Oliver Carr feels like she is dragging him down, he will not hesitate to leave her behind. He's able to survive the plague so far; he'll do it again. For the moment, Rory Oliver Carr will see what the girl has to offer. He simply shrugged.

He followed her out the Lavender Tower, the first time for Rory Oliver Carr in a few weeks. Everything he needed he already placed inside the tower so he really does not need to go out. Unnecessary walks get you killed. So, he did not really feel how the temperature changed. He did not feel how cold it was. But Karly Rose did.

"This isn't right... Something's wrong here. I think... there's something here," the girl said once they were outside. Rory Oliver Carr was not a big fan of the supernatural but he learned not to expect anything anymore. Zombies, who thought?

"Well, if you think something is wrong here," Rory Oliver Carr said, pulling his coat tighter to him. It was definitely cold. "We must go. There's no point in lingering over a dead city, dead before the plague even started."

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023

dreading the dead

Spoiler:

Karly rolled her eyes as he suggested leaving. You never flee from something unless you can trap it - otherwise, it'll just show up later when you least expect it. "It's not that simple, dude. Basic Attack Rule #1: The enemy pursues until the pursued is dead. If we leave now, whatever is here will probably follow us and come out of nowhere to finish us off if we get into trouble."

It was then that Karly felt it - it was that feeling of immense dread that overcame her when something was about to happen. It was a deep, sinister feeling, that reached from the depths of her heart right into her brain. She had experienced it many times before, and each time had produced something obstructing and bad from it. But what was it this time?

She shivered, tiny puffs of fog-breath appearing in front of her. Why is it so damn cold? This wasn't good; there weren't any Ice-types near Lavender as far as she knew, so what was with the temperature drop? Was there something that made the air colder before it attacked? She thought back to some of the Pokemon she had learned about on her own time.

Cold air... the temperature was warmer than it was when I first went into the tower. During that time, a Pokemon could have snuck up on me and Rory... But what Pokemon cools down the air in such a short amount of time? That's a heat sink, right? She was thinking hard, her mind going into crisis mode. Heat sink... wait... It steals heat from its surroundings... if you feel a sudden chill, it is certain that a -

"Rory! Look out!"

Karly immediately whipped around and grabbed Rory by the collar of his shirt, yanking him away from the Gengar that had materialized behind him and throwing him to her side. The Gengar had its tongue out, preparing to steal the life force from Rory, but now it turned its angry glare at Karly. She armed her knife, even though she knew that there was nothing she could do with a knife against a Ghost-type. Two Haunter appeared beside it, looking equally as angry. "They must have been disturbed by the presence of a new life-force, and blamed you for bringing me here. I'm betting that you had some kind of mutual understanding with these guys, right? Well, I think that whatever deal you guys had is broken now. I'd get your Magnezone to do something before we become useless sacks of meat with no soul."

In the midst of the panic-inducing situation, Karly vainly realized that Rory probably wouldn't trust her too much after this for getting him attacked by a group of ghosts who previously were perfectly okay with him. So much for that stroke of serendipity...

Strikit

Years
  • Kaden's eyes fell as Connor continued talking. In truth he was only half-listening. Before his self induced solitude he hadn't been fond of conversation, and it was no better now. Besides, why should he get too interested in his new companion when this partnership was likely to be short lived? Whether it be sooner or later, something would happen. Undead would take them. Connor would steal him blind. Kaden would steal Connor blind. One way or another their shaky camaraderie would cease and Kaden would be alone with Ember again.

Briefly his eyes snapped up to Connor when he mentioned needing a Flying Pokemon strong enough for the both of them. Never had Kaden explicitly said he intended to bring Connor with him. In fact, he did not. But for now he would allow Connor to think that, at least until he helped him find the Flying type. He nodded and grunted noncommittally.

He tapped a foot against the dirt thoughtfully. "Don't know where to look... Can't go through forests. Too many undead. Safari Zone had Scyther, but probably too many undead. Not worth it. But Lavender... No Flying, but there's Ghost types. Can't kill what's already dead. We should catch one for each of us. Keep our companion Pokemon safe in a fight."

Sephear

Years
  • Connor looked thoughtfully at Kaden...he wasn't really sure why he was acting so open...almost as if it was simply to contrast his new compatriot's perfectly understandable, but still quiet-distrustful attitude. "Well, long as we're here may as well plan together right? Trust or not I doubt we'll be separated before one of us dies, so we may as well plan for the both of us huh? That way if or when one of us does die, the other one will have a more complete, possibly better thought out plan to go on...and um...I know this is a stupid request considering what happens and I'm sure you'd rather have your Charizard fend for his or her self but if I die and you can...would you bring Sanse with you and help him live on after me? It's humans that really did this...the pokemon deserve better fates than us."

"That's a good point you have there...if we could get in safely the Rock Tunnel might be a good idea too, I don't think pure rock and steel types can succumb to the virus, their anatomies don't seem quite the same as other pokemon and I've never seen an undead one. Anyways...I'm sure you're sick of hearing me yammer on...hope you can get some sleep." He leaned back a bit more in an attempt to get more comfortable and after a bit longer he laughed quietly for a moment. "Okay, haha, last time I'll bother you tonight...it just hit me, you know what would be great? Some nice books."

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
  • Rory Oliver Carr

i don't know them

Spoiler:

"It's not that simple, dude," Karly Rose answered. "Basic Attack Rule #1: The enemy pursues until the pursued is dead. If we leave now, whatever is here will probably follow us and come out of nowhere to finish us off if we get into trouble."

"Well, I'm going fine when I was just inside, so you have not my thanks until we're safe and sound in Cinnabar island," Rory Oliver Carr answered, although he whispered it so that only he can hear himself. The two of them started walking, their breaths fogging up in the misty and chilly air. That's strange. Is it winter already? Rory Oliver Carr knew that winter does not easily affect Kanto, moreso Lavender Town, a town very isolated.

"Rory! Look out!" Karly Rose said as she whipped around and grabbed by the collar, effectively bringing him to his side. Rory Oliver Carr looked at the spot behind him and saw a group of ghost-types. A Gengar and two Haunters look at the pair of them angrily. Rory Oliver Carr know that this three guys were not part of the tower group; they have more of a foreboding sense.

"They must have been disturbed by the presence of a new life-force, and blamed you for bringing me here. I'm betting that you had some kind of mutual understanding with these guys, right? Well, I think that whatever deal you guys had is broken now. I'd get your Magnezone to do something before we become useless sacks of meat with no soul," Karly said. Rory Oliver Carr shook his head.

"No, they're different. I can tell. They don't have the same feeling as the tower. Ivan, to me! Discharge!" Magnezone floated lazily down and attacked the ghost-types but they merely dispersed and reappeared on a spot behind them. "Karly! Ivan, Discharge again!" Magnezone turned around and sent another electric wave towards them. However, the Gengar blocked it with a Shadow Ball. The two Haunter disappeared again. "Ivan! Thunder Wave!"

The Gengar disappeared again. Rory Oliver Carr felt his battling skills rusting off, the lack of real practice taking its toll. "I think I need some help!" He shouted. Rory Oliver Carr can't risk sending out Eve. The virus might be in the air and it might turn his precious Pokemon. No. "Ivan! Heads up! Discharge now!"

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
    Years

• Steven Fallkry

Lavender Town

He had finally made it. Lavender town. It was nothing special, definitely not easy on the eyes, but Dusk had been practically begging to come for ages. Dawn still floated by his shoulder, where the inexpressive Shedinja always was whenever they weren't fighting, and Dusk was already running ahead, the Sableye's gemstone eyes gleaming.

Steven let out a shrill whistle, calling Dusk back to him, and entered the city. Dusk was constantly looking around, and seemed to say hello to things that weren't actually there, which Steven figured were ghosts that only the dark and ghost type could see. Dawn's reaction was the same as always, inexpressive. Despite the appearance of him, covered in dirt and blood, none of it his own, followed by in turn a crazy Pokemon with gemstones sticking out of its body and a shell that did nothing but float by Steven's shoulder.

This did not seem to deter the innkeeper, who grinned widely, and in a heavy Johto accent asked, "You need room, yes? I give you room with washroom and bed for free! You been journeying long time, so take a rest!" Steven nodded, and said, "I'll be back with my friend in a bit. I shall keep your offer in mind, though." He then continued scouting out the town, which was quite an uneventful task, and decided that it was acceptable.

He picked up the 2-way radio from his belt, and through it said, "Rick, we've got an affirmative on Lavender town. Repeat, affirmative on Lavender town." Rick had been a member of the military before the pandemic, and his military talk had begun to rub off on Steven. Not a moment later, the radio crackled with Rick's reply, and Steven walked to the center of the town, where a few park benches had been erected. Steven sat in one of these, waiting for his friend to arrive.

CSS by DeathofShadows

[Steven is open for interaction at this time.]

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023

great, rogue ghosts

Spoiler:

They're different? But how are Ghost-types affected by the infection? Karly was confused for a moment, but had to wave it away when a bolt of electricity flew past her, making her hair cling to her head. She screamed as it flew by and tumbled to the ground, watching as Ivan continued to blast electricity around at the ghosts, who simply disappeared at each hit. "How are these things still moving? Are these even Pokemon?"

A terrifying moan from behind forced Karly to whip around to find a Haunter flying at her with tongue bared. She screamed again and rolled over, catching a glimpse of the ghost running his tongue along the ground where she had fallen. She stood up and armed herself with the knife, ready to defend herself to the best of her ability, if she could. Would her knife do anything against these things?

She took it between her fingers and threw it towards the Haunter, who was recovering from its dirt snack. The Haunter turned, ready to attack once more, only to be hit the eye by the knife. It screamed and wailed as the knife stuck, catching Karly off-guard. "So they can be hurt by my knife!" She ran over and jumped up, kicking towards the Haunter's face. With his vision obstructed by Karly's blade, she managed to push the knife deeper into the Haunter's body, making it wail some more. After it struggled to pull the knife out with its ghostly hands, it slowly faded away. The knife dropped to the ground, where Karly promptly picked it up, turning around to face yet another Haunter. "Rory! Try to catch them off-guard and stab them with your knife! It seems to work, I think!"

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
    Years

• Steven Fallkry
    Near Lavender Town

Steven was snapped out of the slight mental reverie that he had been in by a thunderclap. Following it, he could hear a chaotic upheaval of screams, shouts, moans and wails. He took one look at Dusk to know what it had to be.

Trainers being swarmed by the undead.

Steven raced off in the direction of the screams, and saw the scene before him. Correction, he thought to himself, A pair of idiots getting attacked by ghosts. Steven nodded to Dusk, and said, "Time for the Shadow Ball." Dusk grinned as only a Sableye can, literally ear to ear full of sharp teeth, and jumped into the fray. He mainly focused on driving back the ones that seemed to be hounding the pair of trainers, blasting any that came too close with a super-effective Shadow Ball. For safety's sake, he had recalled Dawn to her Pokeball.

Where this any other day, chances were he would rush in and help, but it seemed that these trainers were smart enough to handle it. The noise would definitely attract the dummies, and getting caught up in a large fight like that, even with a Sableye, would be practically signing a death warrant. Dusk seemed to notice his trainer's hesitance, and began pulling back, standing just in front of Steven and firing only when a ghost Pokemon set its sights on the lone trainer. C'mon guys, Steven thought, saying it as though the trainers could hear him, Finish this, and get the heck out of dodge before you become deadmeat...

CSS by DeathofShadows

Last edited:

Strikit

Years
  • Lazily Kaden raised an eyebrow.

"You don't know me. Why would you trust your Lucario with me? For all you know, I would use him as undead bait."

Of course he would not, but he was entirely surprised that anyone would trust a stranger with their partner. If something were to happen to him he would probably let Ember go. He knew her well enough to know she wouldn't bond to anyone else, and she most likely would grieve herself to death. In a different reality he would have hoped she'd be okay without him but now he knew that was not the case. They'd spent an unknown but lengthy amount of time with no other life form but each other. There was no recovering from that.

"If something happens to me, just let her decide what she wants. If she asks to go it alone let her."

It sounded as though he didn't care about Ember's fate, but it was quite the opposite. But if Connor were to suggest that he didn't care for her Kaden wouldn't contest it. She knew she was the only reason he pushed on; that was good enough for him.

Kaden mulled over the thought of Rock Tunnel as Connor presented it.

"Could work," he murmured more to himself than to his companion. "Need to sleep on it."

As Connor fell silent he breathed a soft sigh and leaned back against his crate. Comfort was a thing of the past and he knew sleep would not come easily, but he could try. Surprisingly his brain began to shut down. Just as his eyes drifted shut, however, Connor spoke again. His eyes shot open and he frowned a little.

"Yeah. Books would be nice."

Not that he thought he'd be all that good at reading by this time. Or that there would be anything good enough to waste energy on. With that final thought he attempted to relax enough to sleep.

Sephear

Years
  • Connor finally felt sleepiness settling on him and leaned even further back. "I don't know you...I know practically nothing about you, but being smart isn't enough...hell being smart and lucky isn't enough, if you didn't have a strong bond with your pokemon you wouldn't have made it this far, you wouldn't try to use him for bait, and even if you did he'd try to kick your ass and that Charizard of yours would try to protect you and it'd be more trouble than it was worth...And don't worry I wouldn't try to tell a fire-breathing lizard with razor claws and fangs what to do if it didn't want to follow me." And with that Connor gave in to the dreamless stupor of sleep and let his consciousness fade away.

ShinyNuzLover

What're you lookin' at?
    Years
  • Part 1: The Zombie Horde

Jackson and JackHammer

Jackson was currently kneeling at a small grave on the second floor in the Pokémon Tower, other people were in there as well but he was sure they hadn't been infected so he just focused on the grave. This was the grave of his pet Shinx no one had seen since the PokeRus virus broke loose. He tried to hold back tears, but to no avail. He just missed his Shinx so much. As he stood up, JackHammer put his large hand on Jackson's shoulder. Jackson looked up and smiled, and JackHammer smiled slightly back. "Let's go JackHammer." Jackson said walking down the stairs.

As they walked out the doors, Jackson climbed on JackHammer's back and told him to walk toward Route 12. When they got to the route and saw all the zombies, Jackson told JackHammer to turn back toward Lavender. But before they could get back, Jackson felt something grab his foot. He looked down and instantly had a look of fear on his face. He saw that a zombie had grabbed his leg then instantly kicked its head, which knocked it off his leg. However the zombie had apparently called its friends over to him, because all the other zombies started walking towards him. All of a sudden a giant zombie Gyarados burst out of the water. Jackson instantly told JackHammer to run back to Lavender as fast as he could. Good thing too, because if he had waited one more second, he would've been crushed because the Zombados crashed into the pier right where they had been.

Jackson wiped the sweat from his face. "OK. Now that was close..." They got back into Lavender and went into the Pokémon Center to make sure they were safe but before they got in they saw two people fighting two Haunter and a Gengar. Jackson collapsed to the ground, exhausted. "OK, we've got to be more careful JackHammer." "Rhy." JackHammer said nodding. Jackson stood up and walked out the door, along with JackHammer. Looking back at JackHammer, Jackson asked, "What should we do now?" "Rhy, rhy rhydon." "You think we should go to Route 8? Why?" "Rhy, rhy rhy." "Hm... I guess we could defeat some zombies.... Let's do it." They started walking towards Route 8 with Jackson on JackHammer's back. He looked back and saw the two people again. "We should help them," Jackson thought. "Rhy." Jackson shrugged off and told JackHammer to start moving...right into the horde of zombies....

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
  • Rory Oliver Carr

down to 1, but I still retreat

Spoiler:

"Rory! Try to catch them off-guard and stab them with your knife! It seems to work, I think!" Rory Oliver Carr stopped his attacks and turned to see Karly Rose, knife in hand. Knife? There was the Haunter with her, laughing maniacally. The Gengar was still nowhere to be seen, and is the other Haunter.

"Stab with a knife? What if they grab me at close quarters? And that is Rory Oliver Carr to you!" He threw his knife towards the Haunter that is confronting the girl. It disappeared in a wisp of smoke. Rory Oliver Carr was not sure if it was dead-dead or just invisible. "Ivan! Discharge and cover me! The Gengar is still somewhere here!" Rory Oliver Carr ran to where the Haunter disappeared and picked up his knife. "Heads up, Karly Rose. There is still another one around. And I am pretty sure he's not going to be killed with a simple knife throw."

Ivan as still discharging electricity when the Gengar appeared on top of it. It sent a Shadow Ball down which crashed into the Magnezone. "Ivan!" The Magnezone was reeling with the attack. It's been a long time since he was hit with a legit move. The lack of battles costed him. Rory Oliver Carr does not want his Pokemon to die, not now. "Return, now!" Ivan disappeared, and so does the Gengar. Ghostly laughter echoed throughout the empty town. He heard some attacks around him but it sound hesitant. "Why did I ever get out of the damned tower."

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023

getting the hell out of soho

Spoiler:
    Karly screamed and ducked out of the way as Rory threw the knife at the Haunter she thought he had killed, watching the ghost disappear. Rory came running over to grab the knife as Ivan continued to blast electricity around the area, attempting to hit the ghosts. "And that's Rory Oliver Carr to you!"

"Oh shut up, we don't have time for stupid formalities! Let's just get the hell out of here before those things - wah!" She pulled Rory back as the Gengar came flying towards them, causing both of them to fall backwards into the dust, before it disappeared within Ivan's lightning bolt.

As Karly staggered up, she watched as Ivan was attacked by a powerful Shadow Ball, causing him to collapse onto the ground. "Ivan! Return now!" Rory called Ivan back into his Pokeball before the Gengar could do anymore damage; however, now it had its murderous eyes trained back on the two of them.

"This isn't good... We're gonna have to make a run for it, Rory, or get some kind of miracle to help us. Otherwise we're gonna end up dead toast." Karly thought of numerous ways that the two of them could escape these things, but with the three of them all working at once, they would be found no matter where they tried to run to. Ivan wasn't of any use, and Karly didn't want to risk Ampi's against this things. Shadow Claw only did so much. "Got any ideas on how to do that? Because I don't. Frankly, this situation isn't too convenient for us."

miltankRancher

Years
  • Rory Oliver Carr

survival vs satisfaction

Spoiler:

The Gengar was approaching them, devouring them clear in its eyes. "This isn't good... We're gonna have to make a run for it, Rory, or get some kind of miracle to help us. Otherwise we're gonna end up dead toast. Got any ideas on how to do that? Because I don't. Frankly, this situation isn't too convenient for us." Karly Rose said. Rory Oliver Carr backed a few steps away as the Gengar slowly bid its time, taking one measured step after the other. Its eyes never left the two of them.

"Well, I can't think of any idea either," Rory Oliver Carr said. "The only thing left for us to do is distract it, somehow, and run for it. Although what serves as a good enough of a distraction is beyond me." I could use Eve's Tailwind to blow us away, presumably to a far enough of a distance to outrun the Gengar. Rory Oliver Carr held his knife tightly, his knuckles becoming white.

"We should battle it out, wild Pokemon-style. Your Pokemon plus Ivan and my other Pokemon. I think we could make it," Rory Oliver Carr suggested. "Its risky but we need to survive."

Back