• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Thunder Yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    .:: Hack Name ::.
    Pokemon Thunder Yellow

.:: Hack of ::.
    Pokémon Fire Red

.:: Introduction ::.
    This is the brand new topic for my original hack, i've changed on alot of the original ideas, i've also gotten alot of the stuff for Clarissa finished, most of the screenshots are what i have done as a preview of what the hack will be like, but things may change, but i've been trying to work on how to use things like Elite Map, and such, but its far too complicated,, so if anyone can help me out on that, it would be muchly appreciated.

.:: Story ::.
    Not much of a change from the original Pokemon Yellow Story, just a few minor changes like that Richie and others are included in the game the Security Guards are replaced with Officer Jenny, basically you play as ASH, or CLARISSA or in the game because of the lack of characters(AKA it lets you only put 7 letters not 8) CLARISA(Female Trainer) you have gone to start your journey thru the different regions to become the Pokemon Master when you find the only Pokemon left is a Eevee but your Rival steals it but you are then given a Pikachu, can you become a Master Trainer by training and raising this Pikachu?(got more to come)

.:: Features ::.
    Graphics Remade to fit with Pokemon Yellow
    Kanto and Orange Islands
    Start with Pikachu which follows you
    Includes Orange Island Gym Leaders
    Jessi and James battle instead of Grunts
    Yellow Edition Title Screen
    Pikachu is with Ash on Bike and Surf
    And many more other things that i can't remember at the moment...

.:: Screenshots ::.
    Pokemon Thunder Yellow
    Pokemon Thunder Yellow

Pokemon Thunder Yellow
    Pokemon Thunder Yellow

Pokemon Thunder Yellow
    Pokemon Thunder Yellow

Pokemon Thunder Yellow
    Pokemon Thunder Yellow

Pokemon Thunder Yellow
    Pokemon Thunder Yellow

Pokemon Thunder Yellow
    Pokemon Thunder Yellow

.:: Extra Information ::.
    The title screen is gonna be slightly different to that, but its just to give you some sort of preview of what it may be like, also i'm still working on Clarissa's trainer sprite so bare with me on that too. Also alot of the Ash trainer sprites, and such are gonna be replaced, since I don't want to be using stuff from Pokesho XD...

.:: Beta Releases ::.

No Current Releases

Last edited:

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    Looks nice. not to be a bother or anything but, if you need help with pokemon sprites you can PM me.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Thanks alot guys, I could defiently use someone to help with mapping ^_^, do you know how to do scripts and that?

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Okay, sounds cool, if your wondering why it shows Eevee, I thought to make it intresting you attempt to take Eevee, and them Gary steals it, and it goes like that ^_~, i've still not decided if the champion will be Gary or Richie..probably will keep the League the way it is on Fire Red, also the reason I kept the Orange Islands is so its like Thunder Yellow's "Islands 1-9" sorta thing if you get me @_@

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Aaah, this looks so cool man. I could help with mapping too if you want, I'm pretty good at it. Just add me on msn, I'll add you too.

Years
    Looks good, are you going to have the script where pikachu stays behind you and when you talk to it it gives you it's gesture and feelings towards you?

Good job so far, keep it up.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Again if you read, they are screenshots I did myself, I am still trying to learn how to use hacking programs, but it'd be prefered if someone could assist me with Scripting and such, but yes it will have Pikachu following you, i'm unsure about the feelings bit.

scf

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2015
    wait you go to pixeltendo too correct? I know that pixelart of pikachu and that ash.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back