• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Thunder Yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    I may make that as part of the Orange Islands section, if and when the game is eventually finished i'll probably publish a walkthrough for the Orange Islands and everything after the original part.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Heh...well that was something that was off Pokesho the front Ash at least...so thats being replaced, as for the back that was made by Desgardes, i'll talk to him about the back pose...

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    I may not even be able to include the Surfing and Flying Pikachu stuff...we'll just have to see how things go...again if anyone here can do something besides Mapping, PM me.

Tutti

Developer of Pkmn Dawn MMORPG
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Your hack looks really cool. I like the Titlescrren with the pikachu^^.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2013
    I thought of this idea, and an idea for a follow-up to this is Pokémon Topaz. Basically, it's Ash starting all over in Hoenn with just him and his loyal Pikachu, just like the animé. Because of this, please tell me how to get Pikachu to follow you when you figure it out. Please?

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2013
    Also, I just made this in honor of this project (and anyone may use it, just follow the directions). :)

EDIT: sorry, just find this on ImageShack (pikachutl7.png) Yes, I'm new...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 22, 2006
    just a quick thought: you should, when you're completely finished, try to sell it to nintendo or something lol...well i figure if you put SOOO much work into this you have to have some sort of...um..."prize"...or something:)...by the way it looks extremely A-Mazing please keep us updated

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Hey man, I love this hack. (I've said it before) I wanted to say a couple of suggestions.

1. I like your new heroine sprite, but since this is a Yellow remake, why don't you put Yellow (from the manga series) instead. You should still keep Ash.

2. For a better Yellow remake look, you should change the tiles of Pallet Town. For Pallet Town in AdvanceMap, pallete "9" has some nice looking yellow tiles you could use. The only problem is you would have to change the color of the left side of the top of the house. There are yellow doors and a yellow chimney. (for Oak's lab) Take a look for yourself.

But it's your choice of course. What do you think?

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Good idea! If add in this suggestion, the rom will become very nice

dipset4ever

Pokemon Hacker in the Making
    Years
    This is comming along great and I hope The orange Islands will be as interesting as Sergio's Pokemon Naranja

charmy63

Back from the dead. Woo hoo.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2008
    Very good looking. I'm no good at hacks myself, but I give the looks of this an A+.

Superkid11

Covered in Shroomish
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 2, 2016
    It looks awesome, I can't wait for you to release a beta. :) From the looks of it you even managed to edit the FR title screen and the Boy/Girl selection sprites! I haven't seen that in the few other FR/LG hacks I've tried, you must be pretty good.

Anyway, can't wait to see it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back